Go to page 2.
Mrs Hinch aka Sophie
Hinchliffe, aged 32, (16 February 1990) is a saleswoman who had a successful sales career in Romford
. She started an Instagram account, sought out and then signed to the biggest social media influencer agency in Europe to put her in contact with brands and earn tens of thousands per post. She is now worth an estimated £2.5million.
Sophie is married to Jamie (James) Hinchliffe, aged 43, (28 October 1978) (but looks 31
according to his blind fans) they met when they both worked in sales at a recruitment company in central Romford
The Hinchliffe's lavish marriage took place at Gosfield Hall
on 17 August 2018.
Later on, in Dec 2018 they had a 10-day honeymoon at the Kuramathi resort in the Maldives
, travelling business class
with her Minky & a bottle of Zoflora
. (just to do an ££ad)
Prior to all this, in July 2017, they had an engagement moon holiday at a luxury resort in the Seychelles
Their son Ronnie James George Hinchliffe
was born on 20 June 2019.
Their son Lennie Alan James Hinchliffe
was born on 22 May 2021.
They both believe that Ronnie and Lennie rhyme
and in fact Jamie is indeed short for James.
However, the 1st born member of the big uns is the pooch Henry Hinchliffe, aged 6 (01 June 2015) but looks and probably feels 10, he is so spoilt he has his own bedroom and IG page which proudly boasts 266k followers.
It was confirmed in September 2020 by a company that approached Gleam to partner with Mrs Hinch that she charges 24k plus VAT
for her Instagram stories. (One story, 4 frames).
However, pre-Covid - March 2020 - it was possible the figure she charged was around £40,000 for 3 Instagram stories and 1 Instagram grid post. Limegoss article.
We are not dismissive of the children or the dog, we want nothing but the best for them.
We are not dismissive of true mental health struggles, only the lies.
We are not concerned that Ron chooses to wear a bib. Sophie thinks we are though
Notable momentsVoice Notes Thread 151 post 244.
May 1 2020 she left a fan some voice notes but it was later speculated it was a set up by a fakester.
Home account -
To her loyal fans she is now a home account
, she has changed direction from being a cleaning account, (not that she has cleaned anything in the last few months), which made her millions and is now doing up her mansion. Shrewd woman.
- Saturday she showed off Henry’s washroom. Tattle commented that Henry looked huge
and was rather concerned about the health of the poor dog.
Sunday 01/05/22 she was spotted out in the wild
at an antique
fair (car boot) with Lennie. Mum and Abie, no Ronnie or Jamie. Then late on Sunday evening, she posted the footage
– until she read here that she’d been spotted was she going to? Also, she inserted Ronnie at a ball pool; apparently, there wasn’t one at the fair, it looked like it was at a place called Monkey Puzzle in Maldon.
Then she left a quote about the fact she only posts 120
secs snippets of her life. Adding that during the other secs of the day that aren't seen, those that post on IG may also have additional issues i.e mental health problems etc so unfollow if you can't be kind.
It was talked about the fact she only rants when Tattle mentions anything about Henry. She has to get in the anxiety, mental health etc. because then it looks like Tattle are really trolling HER.
16/05/22 - Whined again over her 120
32nd birthday -
At this moment in time energy, food & petrol prices have skyrocketed. People are having to choose between heating or eating,
So what did Soph and Jamie do, they trot off to London to see Dirty Dancing at the theatre. and then they proceed to stay at The Pan Pacific Hotel costing £5225
a night. Posted a pic stating she didn't realise it had its own private lobby, however, she also failed to mention it had a private butler. Took only black
clothing and dirty trainers.
Relatable as always. She did a dirty delete mins later.
for Lonnies 1st birthday - the weekend of 21/05/22 a minibus was hired to go somewhere. Tattle rightly guessed days before that it was CBeebies at AT. She was spotted in the wild
Fiddles & clingon
the babysitters and later
on, the kids were also spotted having tantrums
. A montage was posted that night. Sunday out and about with more tagged sheep
pics & Inch filmed Len in the swimming pool
, which is apparently against the rules
spilt some lukewarm tea i.e the room was booked under a pseudonym. That night - after reading Tattle - she had to get in a pity post
all about her having to deal with screaming children all alone.
Ask my bank
- during the new kitchen & hole in the wall debacle, Tattle was discussing what was free/#gifted etc, she then went on a Gretal rant saying 'ask my builder, ask my bank
, ask anyone, I paid for the lot' Then said: “I could have had a full new kitchen gifted but I didn’t”.
- Will happily wear and do a swipe up for eBay dresses, she has been seen and pictured in designer goods but claims to “love a barg” - yes, loves a 'barg', to make money from her army who provide her with her goods. Most recently wore a £187 dress
for Ronnie 1st birthday, while he wore a Peter Rabbit waistcoat
and old tight shorts.
- spent £14.95
on liquid talc for Ronnie but could have purchased some from her fav shop HB for 99p.
- Sold a ‘Little Book of Lists
’ aka £12 for a blank notebook.
- uses charities for her own gain she promotes them once and then that’s forgotten about. Example. Lied about donating to a donkey sanctuary
– 18 March 2020. Fell down the stairs and hurt her coccyx
, to top it off because she screamed Henry pooed
on the floor. How tattle laughed. However, she was still gallivanting about a day later. It was a miracle.
- She tempts people with a swipe up for something crappy, without letting anyone know that when you swipe up, a cookie is placed on your device which means for up to 30 days or so she gets a commission on *whatever* you buy from that site - even if you are not buying the thing you originally swiped up for (she’s not the only influencer to do this but she never puts ‘affiliated link’ on any of these sneaky little swipe ups).
**** If you have clicked then remember to clear your cache. ****
Affiliated link explanation.
- 30/10/2020 she had a moan
on her personal IG account about an article published in The Sun
newspaper that detailed her £35k+ house renovation costs, apparently this was all lies and why don't they ask her.
. 3 Dec 2021 - On the Virgin radio Facebook page a poster left a few emojis, so Hinch searched her page and sarcastically commented back about her 2 cats
, Trouble was 1 of them had recently died. Delete delete. Eek. see thread 465 for more
- on 19/03/2021. Stacey Solomon
& Joe Swash announced a house move to a beautiful cottage in the country with land, so the next morning Sophie had a rage
and went on a jealous deflection
aimed at tattle. A moaning pic
was posted, then a Troll pic
saying that she had randomly found it on her day off. Bear in mind she hasn't read here since 2019, so she had either been sent it or does indeed read Tattle. Anyway, the picture she posted was from March 5th and it had been altered
to include the name, Mrs Grinch. No more activity during the day from her since that post, so it was speculated she wanted time out and be jealous of SS. Hinch group.
- 10 Jun 2020, she did a fake argument with Jamie to show whether or not to soak
a burnt dish or just pop it in the dishwasher (it turned out to be an #ad as numerous other IG accounts were having the same scripted argument) - so why then post nearly 2 years later saying you can soak
it. Strange. see below.
Ahh, now that's why earlier in the evening she went to the trouble of cooking her speciality of burnt
nachos and raw onions smothered in a whole bottle of chilli sauce. Recipe.
- posted 5 tips
because she likes them, 1 included saving £2 a day for Christmas, this tip went down like a lead balloon amongst the Tattlers. Another tip was soaking a pan with a dishwasher tablet (see above), another was just using washing up liquid & water to clean your windows, Why? When she uses numerous products and gets paid to advertise them. - the post was deleted soon after.
- was paid for advertising an energy company called Eversmart.
, she earned commission off of everyone that signed with them, and I'd suspect a heavy discount. Turns out the company was run by cowboys, went bust and as always were never mentioned again.
- gifted products
in exchange for an IG mention, Spacetidy's
followers increased when they gifted her the understairs cupboard/drawers. "She's just trying to make a living" though guys. another spacetidy pic.
- A former tattle member called @TruthBeToldSophATB reported that she knows Sophie Hinchliffe, and therefore wrote a few facts about her and her family. Some of them are sensitive so they are not listed here. Posts can be viewed by searching the above name.
Sophie's older half-sister (from Freda) by 3 years is called Samantha (married to Jamie and they have a daughter called Abie aka clingy niece).
Also has 2 older half-sisters (from Alan) by 3 and 6 years called Rachel and Sheryl. These 2 sisters and their children are never mentioned or acknowledged, either on IG or in her books.
Jamie's parents are John & Lorraine, his sister is Annick.
How they met.
Numerous members have stated that yes, as per the book, she did indeed work for Jamie in Romford
but what is not in the book is that he was in a long term relationship at this time, she was also dating and they had an office affair. She then left to go do
hair extensions. Was she forced out?
- on 16/03/2021 the whole family visited a local garden centre to buy more
things for the garden. She posted a video
of Ronnie touching the breast of a woman statue, Jamie said 'Unbelievable' then 'why don't you go back for the other jug'. Ronnie is at the moment not even 2 so knows no better.
JusRol foodbank run
- After featuring queasy ready roll pastry creations on her stories almost daily, she received a large gift of pastry products from Jus-Rol. Hinch received some backlash about her excited reaction to this gift so she subsequently uploaded a ‘Blair Witch Project’ feel IG story of her throwing random food (mug shots and loose nappies) into a bag for life & the gifted cooler bag and frantically driving around Maldon trying to find a food bank at 7 pm.
When questioned why during a pandemic they were gifting food to millionaires the company (JusRol) later admitted that on this occasion they'd ‘gifted too much
Free pastry videos. Free pastry picture. Picture of the items she donated to the food bank
. Where is the nearest foodbank? Shall I leave the bag? Found somewhere.
Katie in Scotland
- Dec 2021 - While she still had a broken toe she popped to see her super fan, a disabled girl living in Glasgow. A picture taken showed her with no right foot. pics
The funniest part was her other superfan, who lives in Paisley (Cleaning with Mario
) was getting excited as he anticipated a visit from her. A no-show from Hinch so he went into a rage. View his tattle page (thread 51 and 52) for a laugh. lol
- released a limited edition laundry detergent & conditioner called Rose Wonderland with P&G. At 1st it was exclusively sold in HB, then heavily discounted and flogged elsewhere. On 08/09/2020 (maybe) she secretly went (with Ma
) to an HB store to stack some of the bottles on the shelf, and then placed signed stickers on some bottles for her Hinchers to find. This was during the pandemic and she was pregnant with CC2 (not yet revealed).
Many Hinchers later reported that it stained their clothing or practically had no scent.
Release before she did. Stickers. Posing. Newspaper article.
- In May 2020 after tidying a portion of her wardrobe she received a message which said: “I think your wardrobe would have been much better than this if I am honest with you.”, after this DM she posted a rant saying “if you don’t like my wardrobe, stop looking at it.
- She has always maintained she doesn't possess luxury clothing etc, but Tattle knows better as every now and again she is spotted with her expensive purchases i.e. Louis Vuitton trainers, LV handbag, LV belt, Chloe handbag and Celine sunglasses.
but this isn't intended as she doesn't want her followers to see them.
- In her memoir
on 01/10/2020, she did describe the moment she purchased a Louis Vuitton bag, belt and purse, no dates were provided though.
- On 23/11/2020 she finally showed the world THE LV handbag,
the handles were been cleaned.
- Wore LV trainers
in the garden while on a visit to SS's mansion in April 2021.
- Wore a Hermes
scarf while flouncing around in the Alpaca shed. So relatable!
- Fails to credit sources. Soph has taken other Instagrammer's ideas and ran with them e.g Minky
. Allegedly, Sophie stole her decor ideas off her sister-in-law Annick
i.e. grey interior, hob on the stovetop etc. It appears also that her fans think she invented hacks, but they are as old as time. pic
. It also appears that even her choice of the children's names is not original. One of her mates has 2 boys called Ronnie and Lennie.
- Lennie’s room, copied
the space tidy wardrobes off Olivia Bowen
Picking up poo
- On Tuesday 13/07/21 Inch posted Ronnie picking up poo. They explained he likes to help but isn't allowed to pick up the real stuff, so they purchased him some fake poo
so he can 'help' them pick it up and put it in his little bin, apparently it's just a game to him.
On Friday Ronnie was again
picking up his fake poo pieces for the gram. Jamie responded to someone's DM by stating it was only 'tend poo'
. he knows the difference and will make a fantastic husband.
on Sat, but this time Jamie thought it would be funny to throw it at Ronnie. What the hell.
Pregnancy announcement 2
- On 24/12/2020 Soph went into a 'deep rest.
' and returned 01/01/2021 (with her pregnancy announcement). During this period she was supposedly hosting her own Christmas Day dinner.
While on the zoom call
she asked her parents a question. To name the 'celebrity' Essex couple that was expecting a baby? Her dad didn't have a clue. Lol
- Tattle puppet! We take great amusement in saying, she’s not done x in a while, or where’s x item that she used to love? And lo and behold it will appear hours or days later. Tattle says jump, Soph says how high? She gets all her best content from us if that makes sense. But she hasn't read Tattle since 2019
so can't possibly gather content from here.
- in her stories, she shows the numerous make-up
and hygiene products that she uses i.e. Dove, Garnier, The Ordinary range etc, but more expensive products have been seen around the house i.e Jo Malone and Liz Earle
During the COVID19 lockdown, various influencers made self-care baskets for the local NHS staff/care-workers, however, one day she made herself one,
during the story it was remarked on a few products had been taken out and not reviewed, notably expensive products.
- was gifted a dining table from Barker and Stonehouse and someone caught Freda trying to flog the table
on Shpock. More recently an Instagram account spotted a seagrass dog she’d gifted to Sophie in 2018 (a gift which went unacknowledged) on display in Ma Barker's house. Selling site.
- On his past stories Jamie has referred to her viewers as 'shoppers
', it is certainly possible that a lot of her fans suffer from mental health illnesses i.e. OCD or anxiety etc and this can relate to having financial problems, so to refer to them as 'shoppers' is very insulting, immature. and not funny at all. and again.
- 27 May 2020. Soph posted that she felt hurt & confused
and that there were fake people about, previous threads had a mate spilling the tea and Tattle saying that she had plastic surgery
done so it was assumed it was because of this. Jamie then went on a walk later that night and posted Sophie's kindness is mistaken for weakness
blah blah. Never got to the source of their rants or what went down in the Hinch household.
- on 26/03/2021 after a day of boring Q&A's she went out with a bang and posted a crying story about Tattle trolls
that she had filmed earlier in the week, she didn't want to post it but did. However, it did show that she was filming in Henry's bed under the countertop.
- Using cleaning products in an unsafe way, and not addressing when she changes her practices. E.g. Lenor on the soft furnishings (takes away their fire-retardant properties) and diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She doesn’t do this anymore but has never told her hinchers not to (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- The day after a woman sadly died by mixing cleaning products, Hinch uploaded a video of her cleaning and the track was ' How do I breathe'. Called
out by another Instagrammer.
report about the dangers of mixing chemicals.
HousesMoving on up
- She has always maintained she isn't moving
anywhere as this house means too much to her. And another.
Sowing the seeds to a big move. During an invite to a garden get-to-together at SS's mansion on 29/04/2021, Hinch proclaimed 'I need this house, I need this life,
' and she is now determined to work hard, make big changes, take risks and step out of her comfort zone
. She also had milestones
to achieve before quitting IG.
On 01/05/2021 she posted a picture of a garden and then a picture of Henry stating they'd been on a park walk
, well it turned out to be the garden
of a £3.2m mansion
for sale in Maldon. Is this her new house? No, see below.
New Year's Day 2022,
she has finally gone and moved to her 'farm'. Which is, in reality, a £1.5m house that has 1.7 acres of land, 5 bedrooms (3 with en-suites), a main bathroom and more importantly, is only 10 mins away from her old gaff/
- Stated that due to privacy, mainly after they extended the house, this move has been on the cards for ages, instigated by Jamie.
Why did they move
- It now appears, that due to the paper's inaccurate portrayal of why they moved, Jamie stated they didn't move due to the nasty neighbours, it was because journalists
were climbing all over the property to obtain pictures. Another
''we moved because of the papers.
- A newspaper article has posted about the new house
and the speculation of the move, asking 'Why did they leave if they loved the old house so much'.
- They are keeping the old house, someone special
is moving in and she will pop round for a cuppa.
- However, she is sharing, bit by bit, rooms of the house so eventually, like her old house and her 'tend' bff's cottage, the layout will be known to all her 4 million fans/bots/Ron & Len's numerous aunts and uncles.
House pics she’s posted
- House before. Lounge
. Ron’s room. Lennies room. Main bathroom. Henry’s room. Utility reno. Front door. Main bedroom. Landing area. Piano room lol
. The real piano room.
Henry's pamper room
. Orangery foundations
Videos of her transforming the garden
- The alpaca’s are coming.
- Boot room.
Henry's pamper room. The staircase.
The house completion was 6 October 2021
What the f**k moments
- 29/04/22 Talking to them weirdly
. Also, she often puts weird captions onto stories as if they are talking to the dog.
- Turned out the video was one she'd recorded
on Tuesday and then uploaded on Friday.
- Dec 2019 purchased a fridge
for the garage to store her Xmas overspill, then extra storage going forward. So excited
- After her 30th birthday meal at Hinch castle, all her kids left her house bearing gifts of half-used cleaning products.
- That's how much it was to meet
her. Included the book as well. She cancelled
the rest of the tour as she was with child.
- During the 1st lockdown used a George Foreman grill
as an outdoor bbq practically every morning and night.
- Goodnight post after SS showed her new puppy off. What
is she talking about?
- Another cryptic post. Good and bad
. What is wrong with her lately.
- Went to bingo
with SS & LL, to get attention onto her she accidentally on purpose threw the counters onto the table.
- Labelled a candle jar as a birdbath
and put small glass jars filled with nuts on the bird table.
- Stole a blanket
from the plane coming back from the honeymoon. Got called out, claimed was giving it back but kept it.
- A clip
on the straps which maybe illegal. (European car seats, by regulation, require that the child be removed in a single motion)
- stole a quote from a Tattle
member's post and used it as her own.
- Jamie often posts pictures and videos of Sophie, which makes him come across as a pervy dirty old man. Pic. yeah, she is.
- for her office, said her dad was making
her one, but it was on her to-do
list to buy, she got a £275 small ladder desk.
- On their wedding anniversary break Jamie was joking with her, she told him to f*uck off.
- Rather than buy Ronnie real sand she used crushed cheerios. Not cheap I should think.
- Going by her posts on Ron & Len's 1st birthdays, it's apparent that Len is the favourite
(and the videos she posts)
Filter on the dog
- Is known for using filters, but is now using
it on the dog.
- Copied YouTube’s Blippi - she and Ron threw flour
all over the Range Rover.
- JH filmed the niece
without her consent. SH said 'deldo' he said 'dildo' repeating it a few times, not sure why.
. JH came onto his IG
and said dildo again. Her candle was in full view, so advertising that for her without an #ad.
Freda in the pool
- Fredafiddlefingers looking sheepish
when filmed touching Jamie's back in a swimming pool.
Glo worm Lennie
- A 'fans' picture was posted of the boys. Len looked like a glo worm
and Ron looked like Danny DeVito.
- Wrote that she was wrapping Ron's Xmas gifts 'from 'Mummy and Jamie'.
- As a 1st-time mum, she wasn't aware of what it was. Got the whole
lot off the list. Then was trolled
- Henry received a #gifted bathrobe
. Never to be seen again.
- Sleep howling
like a cow.
- Is he or isn't he? June 2019. Jamie smoking
- Lovezz her mamma that much she takes her old hankie
to bed, which is smothered in her perfume.
- 16/05/2021. Stated she was taking maternity
leave from her 'career' on IG.
- Made a dry mixture of Zoflora & bicarb for the mattresses, then vacuumed it off. Also used it on the rugs.
- Took the Minky
to the theatre and on honeymoon - 'hinched' a perfectly clean bath just to ££ad it
Mother is just as nasty
- Freda and Sam wade in on Facebook when things look bad for Sofa, they trash
talk the lucky people.
- Using a glue gun, put fake
moss into a bowl for her coffee table and then proclaimed “The air feels clearer already”.
- On her personal IG account Sophie posted a pic of Jamie exercising, it looked
like he was naked.
- Purchased an outdoor olive plant (called Orla.
) for indoors and a fake one for the perGoala.
- Using the #ad Shark Hand-held to vacuum the toilet pissy floor and then using it on the kitchen worktops.
- She had 2, which she said were her ‘babies’ then when Henry came along the rabbits were never to be seen again.
- Purchased a small wooden clothes
rack, and put it on the wall in Henry's room as she hasn't a utility or a laundry room.
- There are 2 radiators
in the dog's washroom.
- For months took to carrying a squash bottle
around, saying it was hers only. Hoping for a collab but gave up eventually.
- To cover up pink mould
she used sealant on the grout rather than a normal product.
She enjoyed cleaning
– 2018. On mumsnet
, leave her alone and she doesn't buy followers. She enjoys cleaning (not now though).
- Has a really weird
way of shaking a snow globe.
- Labelling mustard as 'musturd
' and turmeric as tumeric
herself in the face because she saw a spider.
- Driving around Maldon Village and sitting outside houses wondering
if they are Hinchers.
- Went out a few times during the 1st lockdown to collect pissy sticks to make wall art. (Purchased from eBay?) Heart. R. H.
- Mar 2020 lockdown her nail fell off, so she stuck it back on with Gorilla superglue
. Later it was mysteriously off again.
Taking pictures -
Liked to take pictures of her clean areas as it made her smile
- Jaydog posted a pic of Sofa multi-tasking
(feeding, stroking & rocking), 40+ & getting down with the kidzzz. Perlezze.
Thick as sh*t
- Wondered where lakes
started and ended.
- She tried to make it on Tik Tok
but failed. A look at me moment.
Tumble drier sheets
- Used to soak them in XZoflora and put them all around the house
- Wanted to speak to a beautiful
girl watching her stories but was too scared to do it.
Whoo hoo ooo
- While on the above anniversary break, Jamie said 'I love you' she replied ' Whoo hoo ooo
- Thursday, early morning she posted a video of her filling in holes with a credit card
, then deleted it.
Fake as f*ck
- Claimed to have turned down an invite, she and Inch were to be seated next to Brad Pitt
- State they don't drink
alcohol, and again, wasted bubbles
. Is this alcohol?
- Came on to say what shade of paint she had just used, said Durex
, meant Dulux, which of course got her into the papers
- uses so many filters that nobody is sure of the real face of Sophie Hinchliffe. Pic. different.
- From her book. Apparently, a man just turned up at the house with furniture
. Jamie took it to the tip.
- She claimed that a friend put out feelers, but then Gleam sought her out. Which
- While filming in the bedroom, spied Jamie's pants
. As if she didn't realise they were there. Great actress, not.
- She has hidden her IG like count and posted the reason why. Hidden likes.
- Freshen up Friday clean in the lounge. Rather manic, either fake
or she needs her head testing.
- Wiped Lennie's pissy
nappy over her face because she was tired. Fake or real either way odd behaviour
- used photoshop to smooth out Jamie's neck rolls Pic. Real.
- Deserved to have a Pretty Woman moment,
felt awkward, didn't like the way she was looked at so bought loads of items.
- feigned modesty while watching a movie
- Not such a prude in RL seeing how she met Jamie
- While singing
to Beyonce she looked manic.
- After a shower J went to kiss her neck and got a mouthful of talc, S found this hilarious. "does anyone else use talc guyyysss or is it just me omg"
- Picked a tomato.
from Ron's veg patch, looked like it came from the supermarket, did she plant any there though?
hoops from a jug because it’s quick.
- Dusted using Jamie's underwear because she left them lying around.
- A security light is seen when updating a door, then days later while cleaning the room it wasn't there. pics
- 'I think the reason why I get upset so quickly is because I would never do the things people do to hurt me, to hurt them
- Received a Xmas card from a hincher, but it looked suspiciously like she'd written it. Pic.
Hissy fit -
about Jamie's flip-flops being left all over the house, but leaves her slippers everywhere.
All about Henry.
- Rec'd a message
. about Henner's weight & told them to f*ck off.
But But But
- Likes to feed him like a baby. Feeding Henry
. Also feeds him supper
as otherwise, he refuses to go to bed.
- Received a message that Henry is too human, Gaynor sticks up 2 fingers
-Aggressively videoed that Henry has safe spots
to take himself out when needed. However, his bed was 1 spot, there seemed to be a gate in the way, so that was out for him. She also constantly disturbed him when he was alone.
- 24/01/20. Gretal had a rant when Henry's
weight was mentioned, stating 'Everyone puts on a little weight over Christmas'.
Weeping Al really doing all the items revealed so far?
- Jamie tried to hire a beach hut and grab a discount
for being famous. Nope.
- - Jamie
asked if anyone loved his posts, and 55% said no. Oh dear.
- Amazon released
the book on their website earlier than her. lol
Not a celebrity
- I’m not a celebrity
but …. which Essex celebrity couple is having a baby.
Miscellaneous videos and pics
- Every now and again she shows off the fact that she suffers from a blood disorder called Protein S Deficiency & Factor V Leiden. It leaves her with large bruises and she has to inject blood thinners to combat blood clots.
Not sure why she has to showcase this fact as it is detailed in her 'books', but it's normally before/after something she wants to deflect or she needs to be in the papers.
16/04/22 Always wear winter
clothing even through summer. 16/04/22 In the paper
06/09/2020 Day trip to Walton on the Haze and purchased a beach shed - had a rage after she rec'd a DM about her long black evening dress, and then showed her legs which got into the paper
Weight loss surgery
15/07/20 - Showed her arms that she'd had surgery on and yes it appeared in the paper
Freshen up Friday
Acting strange while cleaning. Again on 04/03/2022.
Is this an act for the gram to be more relatable?
- Jamie slyly films her again while running
in the rain. She tells him to stop.
.- Acting stupid. Misc
videos from her mate's Facebook.
When she was little
- Soph in the pool pic.
All about Ronnie
- Posted a pic of Ron's bedroom to show he is indeed in a proper bed, then deleted
it moments later.
- Changed her captions
because Tattle discussed her allowing Ron to touch Henry while he was alone/sleeping etc.
- Allowed Ronnie to go into the cupboard then shouted
at him for getting a doggie treat for Henry. Face seen
- Ronnie shuts himself in the cupboard. Does this really happen? video.
- Claims Ronnie has never had a dummy
. Well, there is photo
evidence on her page so why lie.
- Photoshopped red gloves
on Ronnie when outdoors in the garden.
- Grid post about Ronnie. She amended it after reading a response
saying to change it to read “grow in your own time” rather than grow slow. However. she didn't change her Facebook
In the bath
- Was always posting pictures of Ronnie in the bath. Eventually, she stopped.
- Day out on the rowing boat
with Trace and her kids. Ron had no life jacket
on. In fact, none
of them was wearing one.
Mashed potato head
- On Ronnie's 1st birthday a local restaurant showcased their creation
of Ronnie. Freaky as hell.
24/08/2021. Took Ron's privacy, which doesn't exist, to a whole new level by posting a video of him on the toilet.
- She then followed it with a picture of his head in the bowl
. How revolting of her.
- She quickly deleted the video of Ronnie on the toilet but a firm
that supplied the toilet steps posted it on their IG.
- A 'fan' then asked for tips
on potty training, Gaynor posted loads of made-up horrible rubbish relating to Ronnie.
- Then stated that Henry had stolen 'her' privacy
. OMG, what an idiot.
- Photoshopped the name 'Ronnie
' to the playhouse, as it was not there the day after.
Ronnie's Fan Page
- Delusional fans have even made Ron his own fan page
- Tattlers found a pic of Ron on a man's
IG page and talked about it. She read here and messaged
the guy to remove it.
- Allowed Ron to paint
and get messy. It turned out to be for a P&G ad
and the clothes looked new
- used Minkies, sponges etc Ron aged 10mths, couldn't use it correctly as she'd glued
them onto a cardboard lid.
- Did she dub 'there
' in this video to show Ronnie speaking.
Did she dub in 'there' on the above video, as a few months later she posted another video of Ronnie clearly saying 'there
'? Quite bizarre as the day before she stated 'he doesn't answer us quite yet', this story was possible due to the issue the day before, see plagiarism.
- For months made out that Ronnie could speak, she even said on Vicky Pattison's podcast that 'Ronnie comes in and starts screaming wheels on the bus'. She then, out of the blue, posted that he has 'invisible speech needs.
'. They won’t label him, but a diagnosis is okay. Later, admitted he was having speech therapy.
Also, she constantly classes him as naughty. Why lie about your adorable son's needs. Mirror. Speech therapy, Naughty again
- Not a criticism, just posting this. States Ronnie has a routine
(apart from the times she is out with SS or he is at Fiddles etc) Why post about a toddler's bedtime? Nobody (only the obsessed fans and bots) needs to see this. What is she implying?
Deceptions/lies, Dramas and Criticisms
- She hasn’t been on here since 2019
but occasionally when trying for engagement shows troll messages that are obviously from Tattle or sent from herself or her mother as they have no IG account attached.
- Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.
- When she announced on New Year's Day that they were moving the video did state that they had already purchased the property, but the date was not forthcoming. When it was discussed here that the dates didn't tally and because she had received a bit of backlash on MHMMDI & in the papers she started showing videos/pictures of the rooms/grounds etc, some with and some without the date she'd recorded them. In her posts, she is still asking for opinions on the choice of colours for the house etc but it seems due to the timelines we suspect they have already been done.
The completion was 26 October 2021
Timelines for the house
- They still haven't moved in, they are in between both houses at the moment, one of them sleeps at the new house and it is heavily CCTV so burglars beware, however, she is supposedly cleaning a little and shining the sink in the old house so the money can still roll in.
Over Christmas - The #gifted Christmas trees & bannister fluffings didn't make an appearance as she didn't feel festive, but after a little read of Tattle, she put up the tree making out it was over 2 days. As usual, this got her into the paper
, she also plonked some twigs onto the off-centre fireplace and parked a skipful of trash at the front of the house. pics
. The Elfs hardly visited as well.
20/12/2021 - Hired a camper van again and set off 'opp north', they ended up staying a few days in a cottage in Northumberland, along with Fiddles, WeepingAl and cling-on. Going away
10/01/2022 - States that she has, for the last 6 weeks (Late Nov 2020), been sorting out the shelter for the Alpacas ( Raymond, Rodney & Roy) Alpaca shed
- 08/04/2022 deleted a picture of Lennie in the pram
- Has awful anxiety and mental health problems so to speak, but will also divulge personal information about her whereabouts, partake in TV & radio interviews and will go along to photoshoots.
Meeting fans, she doesn't look or sound anxious. Picture. Photoshoot. Many faces. Hen do. More hen do. Party time
- Has got into trouble numerous times with the ASA
regarding undisclosed ads. She is the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc or writing it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically, she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
04 April 2022, it seems she has received a letter from ASA after tattle complained to them for ads dated 7 Jan, 27 Jan, 27 Jan and 1 Feb, the email
is confidential so only parts were posted here. (See page 2 as well on trolls).
- BBF SS had astroturf in her old house, it was discussed here that Hinch would want some as their grass was disgusting. Hinch seemed to be hiding something as she was trying desperately to not video/pic the garden, Hinch even went as far as to ask for advice on looking after the grass
as Henry messed it up and stated the doors
were filthy, but clearly, she had filtered them. @HinchesSousChef was adamant she was hiding the astroturf installation. It was eventually revealed
. She even bought some for her parent's garden. How generous of her.
- Spent Jamie’s birthday in an Audi dealership but claimed not to have bought anything
. Posted a picture on her personal private Instagram of the house at Christmas with Range Rover and new Audi
in the drive, but this went private when called out about it on here.
- In Dec 2019 she washed one of Ron's baby bibs
then showed the result. She failed to mention that it was a completely different bib. She then went on to blame Jamie for her deception.
- Buys followers by the bucketload! Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive!
Bum stretcher and cumslut, among others, were our particular favourites. Sadly these 2 great followers have now been deleted and undoubtedly been blocked from viewing her.
examples. examples. examples. some very obvious ones,
Brad the kitchen fitter
. He has designed the kitchen
and utility for the new house under his own IG, fitting kitchens for only z listers it seems, bradleyreevesdesign, she claims she met him randomly last year in a shop (he worked for Howdens then). However, he fitted the old kitchen in Feb 2020 - making that 2 years.
- Dec 3 2021 - In the night snapped her little toe in half, ended up in A&E and was administered Oramorph (some Tattlers stated that this was bolloxs)
The next day she went to Virgin Radio to do an interview with Chris Evans wearing 1 shoe and a slipper. Then, even though she had hardly slept, she and
Inch popped out to Borough Market to reminisce about working in London (btw they didn't it was Romford). Then flew to Scotland to see Katie. pics
see thread 465 for more.
Apart from the many many bots she has, she also has many many sad f*ckers for followers,
that claim to love her and love
her children as their own. They obviously go on the defensive if they spot a troll or she sets them loose and presumably they would set themselves on fire if she asked. Creepy.
- states she doesn't wear dresses during summer due to her blood disorder that gives her bruises
, well previous
posts in summer and google
beg to differ.
- RIP fiscch
, it seems she has disposed of them. Confirmed on 14/04/2021 that they are now living with fish people
as they are dog people.
- Can't remember her own lies. Stated that at age 13 she had to go to a friend's house to straighten her hair, Then when gifted a pair of GHD
's she stated her parents gave her a pair aged 13. Which is it Soph?
- Is Mrs Hinch a former hairdresser as she is always bleating on about it, either in her 'books or on her stories? At Tattle we think she is not, as her LinkedIn bio
suggests otherwise (hunted down by @SunshineRae). Sophie has in fact only ever managed to complete an extensions course and only then cut the hair of an odd mate/family member from the spare room/makeup/hair room. During the 1st lockdown of 2020, she cut Jamie's hair so badly it was ridiculed in the The Sun. hairbysophierose.
- Sept 2020. Went on a 3rd summer holiday in the U.K. posting only photos of herself, Jamie, Ronnie and the dog and appearing to say goodbye to Ma Baker in Essex. Whilst on holiday she was seen by Hinchers with her mother and neice
in tow who left a comment on a grid post about it. On return from holiday, Ma Barker left a grid post comment that the holiday was lovely. Hinch deleted all trace of these comments (including Ma's
) re the family joining her on holiday but eventually admitted she had arranged for her parents to stay nearby.
The holiday rental was a 9-bed country house in Winborne, Dorset, that sleeps 20 people, complete with a swimming pool & hot tub, the weekly price ranging from £2950 - £5250. Picking apples
. Henry had his own bed
- 12/04/2021 she finally showed off her Tesco homeware range. She stated that she delayed talking about the release as the time wasn't right and the wait was for the shops to open up. But before the release, she'd already gifted many 'Instagrammers' the products so they could talk about them, and her Hinchers were also posting pics of their hauls.
However from 27/01/2021 while talking about the homeware was out of bounds, she was shrewdly posing them around the house, albeit with no # ads.
Most of the homeware range are copies of what she already bought from eBay or copies of other brands, but with her Hinch brand on them e.g. collapsable drawer caddies and no-slip reed defusers.
Since the launch, a lot of 'not so good' reviews have been left on Tesco's page.
Newspaper article. Jan date. Not so good reviews.
Iconic make-up range
- she is known for using filters on her stories, but since 2022 a new law has been implemented banning the use of filters while promoting skincare products or cosmetics. On 26 March 2022 she posted an ad for Iconic blatantly using a filter. It was noticed during the application of the make-up and also that the filter
made her neck
grow. Posters were angry by this, so complaints were made to both Iconic and ASA. Iconic insisted that no filter was used as it’s not named on her story. A previous
time using a filter on Iconic products.
04 April 2022 it was noticed that Iconic were no longer following Sophie on IG.
- her timelines are often off, as in her videos/pictures this shows her nails
have changed. Either different ones (stick-on or acrylics) or none at all. Sometimes it happens on the same day and sometimes within a few days.
- Asked the fan/bots for their opinion for the end shape of the pergola
rafters, An eagle-eyed tattle spotted they were already up.
- On 06/04/2022 Sophie posted a haul, during the story everyone commented that she seemed surprised
by the contents, even though she had purchased it. On the PL webpage, it was noted that the same goods were on as 'Mrs Hinch’s favourites
'. PL was contacted and they said she had purchased
It appears odd that as her name of 'Mrs Hinch' is trademarked Sophie will be aware of anybody using it. To top it off as if it wasn't an AD Jamie
posted the haul as well.
Numerous other Instagrammers had received Poundland PR gift parcels so why not state these were gifts/PR?
ASA was informed.
- Pre records videos and reuses a lot of her content. She’s not a superwoman after all. She actually does very little cleaning.
Soup or Porridge picture. Cleaning the bedroom. Recycling videos. Same grid pic but different dates. Baby nursery video reuse. biccies
Niece singing Christmas
songs to Ronnie on 30 March 2022. Umm ok.
Building the orangery
- Soph sat on a digger
on 3 April 2022 digging the Orangery foundations
, then on 8 April 2022 Ronnie and the WWs were miraculously able to run across it
- 20/04/22 posted a video of her shopping in The Range
supposedly just with Ronnie, she showed some tat and then sniffed
the new Daffodil & Vanilla scent stating her mum will luvv ittt.
However, a few days previous on 14/04/22 a tattler saw her out in the wild
with the children & Jamie, she was wearing the same top & sporting the same haystack hairstyle. Also, the front store sign showed they were still selling Easter
products (Easter Sunday was on 17/04/22)
So obviously a pre-record and not alone.
- Mysterious home renovations that have very confusing timelines. Aka the kitchen drive-thru window revamp which she claimed to have an idea about, find a builder, design the kitchen and have it built (whilst on holiday in DLP) within about a week.
The same happened not too long ago re her garden renovations - posted a story about her ideas Friday morning, her landscapers messed up
and posted a picture of the finished job on IG on Saturday morning, so then she had to do a rush job on the reveal - forced her to admit the work had actually started the day before she ‘had an idea’ - ignoring the fact that lots of building materials are hard to get hold of at the moment.
- on her Hits radio interview on 09/10/2020 @9.20, one of the presenters asked a question regarding her white teeth, Hinch stated it was because ''I don't drink coffee or red wine, I don't have then whitened or anything, or maybe it's the light''. Well, she has had them straightened and whitened.
- Sophie got a new gadget
& storied her making a toastie, the company then said due to her 'cooking' with it their website had crashed as the sheep were trying to buy it. Hinch
However, Tattle pointed out that she only started following this company a few days earlier. posters also stated that another IGer
called just_a_day_of_kay had posted a story using this gadget and a lot of her followers had purchased it, but she wasn't given any recognition only Sophie. When her fans posted this on the IG page she was blocked.
Later on, the Crimpit company still used another of Kay's recipes
on their page but removed the comments
. Today she storied throwing away the Crimpit and using a normal toastie machine lol
- July 2020, she placed under her loo room sink
a wooden shoe rack that held, among other things, a wax melter and toilet rolls. The post was deleted soon after.
- Purchased a doll's house
from Facebook to clean up and give to Ronnie for Christmas. Proceeded to add small furniture and Sylvanian families. This sent Tattle into overdrive so a few reported her as these items shouldn't be given to under 4's. Some Tattlers received a response
from the company stating that they were to contact her. The doll's house wasn't seen to be given to Ronnie at Christmas either, as they had buggered off to Northumberland for the Holidays.
It was mentioned that there were a few houses for sale in the area that were similar to the dolls house, so it was speculated that maybe it was to be used as the reveal for the new house on either Christmas Day or New Years Day, just like her pregnancy reveal last year.
On 21/04/2021 Soph posted a grid rant (mostly copied from an article by psychologist Dr Rebecca Hershberg @littlehousecalls) complaining that people were comparing Ronnie with other children and sending her passive-aggressive messages about him being/or not being on her stories, his hair length, speaking and counting ability. She did reply to a Hincher, proclaiming that Ronnie was an only child and that as he's had no interaction during the lockdown, then this was a factor. Then as usual received a few questionable arse lick comments from some of her adoring fans. It was surmised she did this due to SS revealing her ITS collection on IG that caters for all sizes of women.
On 22/04/2020, the author, Dr H, asked in the comments section that she would like to be credited. On 23/04/2020 she still hadn't credited Dr H adequately, but instead directed fans to go check out her article.
Dr Hershberg then posted a video on her IG page about the fiasco.
Direction pic to grid post. Rant. Why. Quality followers. SS ITS range. Plagiarism. Original. Called out. Newspaper boohoo. Authors IG page. There's more. Go check. Dr H video.
Stealing quotes again from S.C Lourie.
Again from Bianca Sparacino,
rainbowsalt on IG.
Again by an unknown author going around IG & Facebook, but similar to an Anne Lamott quote
Again by Tiffany Moule.
Again on a couple of pictures.
Actor/writer Noel Clarke off Twitter.
Come on Eileen
- Saturday - Hinch posted a pic of Ronnie
with a message about his struggles etc. It was noted that the original quote was from Eileen Lamb
@theautismcafe in the US who is is a published author and has an autistic child. She was notified about the quote so posted asking Hinch to give credit
, this wasn't forecoming until a bitchy response on Sunday stating she had received the words from a friend,
but this was then deleted. Eileen was forewarned that her Army would descend on her but she wasn't bothered
and was stubborn
enough and would indeed send her a cease and desist letter.
Monday - Hinch wants the cropped pic removed off her IG but Eileen wants an apology
All the above must be lies as she posted 'I always credit quotes, always have done'.
- Using/featuring gifted products in her stories and grid posts but not giving credit to the sender.
- 01/06/2020 Henry received a dog birthday cake from @Bonbonpooch. The company called her out about it and Hinch messaged them
to get them to back down.
Bonbonpooch screenshot posts. Some more.
- 06/10/2020 she posted a story of Ronnie playing with a toy baby, bottle & dummy set,
tagging the business called @boostoyshop_poundbury, The company then posted that they had #gifted these products, shortly afterwards the company removed the '#gifted part. Did she ask them to remove it?
- 31/03/2021, a story was posted of Ronnie, as usual, wearing a personalised jumper. It transpired the jumper was gifted and the sender was a bit disappointed that it was not tagged, On the senders, IG page people were saddened to learn this. Hinch then posted on the IG page she would like to pay for it and did not realise who had sent it, even though Ronnie had been gifted some items previously. All the IG comments were then deleted.
Gifted. Going to pay. Jumper sender. Jumper sender again.
- a 'hack' involving Zoflora, i.e pouring boiling water into a glass jug to try the scent, resulted in the company issuing a warning.
They confirmed the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested. Several newspapers reported on this and she is now seen to be promoting another product rather than Zoflora.
But she has not and will not promote a cleaning product without using it or understanding it fully, and she loves learning
about cleaning products. Ok, Soph.
- 10/03/2021. She sat
Ronnie on the hob while making an Easter egg cheesecake. Very responsible parenting.
- June 2020. When Ronnie was a baby she allowed him to play with a packet of nappy sacks,
numerous tattlers were concerned about this as there had been instances where babies had died due to suffocation with plastic bags.
- the Hinch thread occasionally has the odd poster speculating that Soph is pregnant and then all are disproved by Hinch via a story/picture of her slender frame. On 05/07/2020 a tattle member screenshot a Facebook post saying Soph's nail technician Tracy had commented that 'she' was wearing loose tops. (assumption it was Hinch and she was pregnant).
On 20/07/2020 someone screenshotted another Facebook post relating to Inch's mad dash to obtain the morning-after pill and him causing a scene in the pharmacy when he wasn't allowed it. screenshots.
Then on 01/01/2021 she announced her pregnancy but was rather cryptic
about the due date. The date was avoided as she probably believed she'd be papped
again, the same as when she had Ronnie lol. However, during the year she was hiding her bump
On 17/02/2021 they then revealed,
by the cutting of a cake, that they were having another boy (Ronnie was not present which was odd and saddening).
BUT BUT BUT, they also did a confetti bomb reveal
on the same day, acting surprised (posted on Jamie's IG).
Now which one came 1st and why 2? Their acting skills came in handy there then!
On 16/05/2021 she went on maternity leave
and the baby arrived on 22/05/2021.
Lennie has the middle name of James - the same as Ronnie - because this is the official name of Jamie, it IS on his birth certificate you know. He wanted both boys to be named after him, you see.
Oh, last but no means least, apparently Ronnie and Lennie rhyme
Thick as mince the pair of them.
(while she was pregnant the baby was named CC2 = cash cow 2)
- on 12/03/2021 she posted a video of Ronnie assisting her in dressing an Easter tree with decorations It was noticed by many members (@TomTitLane posted a copy) that the video had been reversed
to show Ron putting on bunny ears when actually he was taking them off. This reversal made the video look weird and prompted questions of why did she do this. The suggestions were to demonstrate that Ronnie has better fine motor skills than is the case.
- 31/03/2021 she proceeded to clean her kitchen sink
by unscrewing the plug waste, then washing it with a load of cif cleaner. She then posted it on her reel. Numerous people commented
on the reel that they had done this 'hack' and the sink had either flooded underneath or they were unable to connect the waste back on, many stated they had to call a plumber out to fix it. She then posted that she had found it on Tiktok, a few hours later the reel was deleted. The Sun
posted about it later.
- She’s a P&G partner but stores her washing tabs unsafely under her sink by removing
the safety lid, and she has a crawling baby. Hence why they got Vogue Williams to do the click-clack fairy safety ad instead.
- Hinch posted a story
alluding to Ron's difficulties with speech. A keen eyed poster recognised the wording and alerted the original poster @theautismcafe of the plagiarism. TheAutismCafe then called her out
both on stories and a grid post. The army did not materialise beyond a few weak defensive comments. Hinch, despite posting stories and other online activity, chose to wait until the following morning to make a reply
which was then deleted within the hour. A tattler forwarded the comment via DM and another poster copied and pasted Hinches reply back into the comments. Two days later, Eileen (TAC) shared a DM from Hinch and her response
on her stories.
- She also doesn’t have a vase
of flowers on her hob anymore (fire risk!) Tyne & Wear fire service
called her out on it, but again she never addressed it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone - she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- an article published in The Sun
stated that Mrs Hinch's 1940s-style and passion for women who clean make the reporter feel pretty uncomfortable and made her feel like a failure.
- banged on for years about wanting to own some - 3 in fact - since she bought the new place she has now got some and has been building a shed for them at Hinch
Sanitarium. Tattlers that are/know farmers/have horses etc state that the shed/field area is not big enough for them and that it is cruel to have them, seeing as she couldn't look after the fish. Pic. Pic. Alpaca shed journey videos.
They are now roaming around the rest of the garden
and eventually, she maybe let them in the house.
Is allowing them to run near Ronnie
or appear to chase him.
- On 26/04/2020, mid lockdown, when people were losing their jobs and their loved ones Sophie posted a vision board aka beggy board
of things she wanted and holidays she’d like. It was deleted on 12/05/2020 possible due to Tattles reactions. Some of these things have been gifted or bought since.
- it was noticed by @Not fussed that her BLM (Black Lives Matter) grid post from 02/06/2020 had been deleted
23/11/2020. Then on 25/11/2020, it was noticed by @Stacie101 that it was back up again.
Seeing Hinch hasn't read Tattle since 2019 then that is one big coincidence.
- While pregnant she posted a story about bonding squares
which heavily implied her baby was at risk of being born premature and staying in the NICU. This struck a chord as being insensitive to those who have actually been through the NICU process themselves and left traumatised by the experience. . On the back of that were comments from other mums who had lost their babies and a lot were deleted or blocked, she actually said one woman's deceased baby would live on through her baby.
Bonding Squares are knitted in pairs. One square is placed with a premature baby and another is worn against the mum’s skin, then the squares are swapped round every 12 hours or every time mum visits. Many Neonatal Units are now using them. They help with the bonding of a premature baby in an incubator and the baby’s mum. The baby can smell mum’s scent even when she isn’t there or wasn’t able to get him out of his incubator, and then when she goes home she can still smell the baby’s scent on the square, which is a big comfort. Not only this, but many mums find that it really helps with expressing breast milk. Keeping the scent of the baby close by triggers the hormones needed to produce and express milk, which is very important as breastfeeding can be difficult for mothers with premature babies.
- Tries to promote an image of no bullying and being kind on her platform but on her personal IG account, she has a mean attitude.
She posted an insulting picture relating to the singer Tulisa
but later said it isn't isn't trolling
, it's just having a laugh.
Posted a story of seeing someone that is now larger in size than what she is now, they had body-shamed her in the past so they can now kiss her size 8 arse.
However her mask slips occasionally and she posts a woe
is me/ranting/crying pictures/videos as Gretal/Gaynor or herself - aimed at the trolls i.e. Tattle - on her Mrs Hinch IG page. Often these get her in the papers.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks that if she washes at 30 then that makes it okay to do a wash
with only 2/3 items.
Claims to use, every now and again, eco-friendly products,
but the following article
shows her numerous must-haves and some are most definitely not eco-friendly or even necessary.
09/03/22 - Was paid by P&G to state that washing at 20c is just as good as at 40c, she then turned the dial to 30c but really the washer was on a 4hr cycle which appeared to be at 50c which was hidden
by a caption.
16/05/22 - filmed cleaning her grubby washer drawer, then washed 4 cloths
on a 4 hr cycle which again appeared to be at 50c.
Stashes of stuff
- Has a wardrobe in the garage that she calls Narnia
which is filled with cleaning products, she also has a lockup somewhere. Also has baskets filled with products in her landing cupboard as well as the kitchen sink cupboard
- she has stated in her 'memoir' that the plan was to start a family as soon as they were married, and when this didn't happen straight away she panicked
Well, this snippet of information was rather shocking to some Tattle members who were struggling to conceive themselves etc. as the dates meant Ronnie was born within 10 months of the marriage.
- Ronnie had cot bumpers
in his cot which caused concerns among members. She must have read here, as eventually, she went to lengths to hide the fact that they were there, but occasionally they were spied. So she was not overly concerned about her baby's safety.
- She never shares the identities of her Hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on insta crying troll, deleting her comments a few seconds after, leaving the army to finish off.
- an Instagram user suffering with her mental health received death threats from Hinchers
because she posts on insta about life after Mrs Hinch.
- a woman made a comment on a Facebook post that Ronnie had a big head (it was an uncalled-for comment relating to a baby but nether the less an opinion was voiced.) Then someone that loves Hinch screenshot it and sent it to her. Hinch then posted it on her Insta, with the girl's name and told her army to do with that 'what they will'. Oh, they did. They sought out the person and seriously trolled her to the point she deleted her FB. Turns out she suffered badly with MH, so to have messages wishing death on her kids and how they should be taken away really affected her. Meanwhile, Hinch deleted the post from her Insta once she knew her work was done and let her army tear the woman to shreds.
Pic and Do with this as you please. Hincher reaction. More reactions.
- another Instagrammer - The Organised Mum - who did not follow Sophie got hounded by Hinch's fans after posting a poll about the dangers of mixing cleaning products.
Video and pic.
Gastric band and Eating Disorder
- Sophie took out a loan and had a gastric band
fitted when aged 21 stating she lost 6 stones, but it failed years later and caused her complications.
If she does indeed have an ED it's not her fault, She has said that she had to be kept in hospital when pregnant with Ronnie and implied that the hospital trip was down to her blood condition, but Tattle member @Shadyessex said it was actually because she wasn't eating anything due to struggling with weight gain, the only way she'd eat was by eating smarties by organising them into colour groups (which we did see her do a lot on her stories)
However, while she was in the hospital, sick as a dog, sorting the Smarties into colours with her Minky next to her on the hospital blanket, she was doing brand deals with the Smarties company while wanting sympathy for being hospitalised
- on 18/11/2020 she appeared on Loose Women., Janet Street-Porter had read her book, then asked her a question ''although a lot of products are the same, you promote one over the other and get paid to do it''. Before she answered SS jumped in for some reason to defend her and JSP shot her down. Soph didn't answer the question anyway, got defensive, and among other things said she hasn't changed since day 1 and money doesn't impress her.
Clipped JSP. Full LW.
Looking after the children
- It's been mentioned on threads that she is never alone with the children. Even when they just had Ronnie, Jamie or her mum were either seen/heard in the house or she was at her parents/they were babysitting.
During this time Jamie was initially on long paternity
leave from his sales manager job, but I suppose that isn't true anymore. Now that Lennie is here she has posted that she indeed does have help Has help. Full version and more Q&A's
- Claims to support numerous mental health charities,
she has shown no evidence of this online or is it anonymous?
- Michelle Ogundehin (Magazine Editor and TV presenter of Interior Design Masters) bought Mrs Hinch’s book to see what the fuss is about and has called her out for using so many toxic products in the home
. And was blocked
. More from Michelle.
- Since her 'maternity leave' with CC2 she has hardly posted (Jamie has gallantly taken over the reins for her) apart from the occasional grid post/pic/video of her holding Lennie and eye-fucking herself.
However, what was evident from a lot of these postings was her need to express that she was 'struggling' 'finding it hard' etc. What? She does not go out to work, she has an unemployed husband at home 247, and a mother who lives within spitting distance. Posters have asked for her to enlighten on this further or shut up.
Pic. Pic. Pic. Pic.
Later on, she posted a pic of her with Jamie appearing not
- On the Stacey Solomon podcast interview
with the Hinchs – Jamie said when Sophie was pregnant he had been directed by a workmate to read up on PND so he’d know what signs to look out for, but the You mag says she told him to read up on PND after they’d had Ron.
- In the You magazine interview she claims that her first 8 weeks with Ronnie were the hardest and that’s when her “pnd” was noticed. However, she spent the first few months of Ronnie’s life in luxurious holiday cottages whilst her house was being extended and she stayed off the gram. She then proceeded to post a photo saying how magical and amazing it was.. Quite contradictory to what she claimed in her interview.
You magazine. Hot tub. Pic. Renovations while away. Newspaper article about her time away.
- Despite warnings and cautions about safeguarding, posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath. As long as she can sell a bath toy! Oh, that’s another one - promoted some dodgy bath toy company recently. People’s orders either didn’t turn up or were broken.
She has also been posting daily stories of her filming Ronnie from across the other side of the kitchen, hand feeding the dog slices of chicken and putting his hands straight into the dog's bowl while the dog's head is down, and into the dog's mouth. She also allows him to approach the sleeping dog to stroke him and put his face onto the dog’s face while a biscuit
was on the floor between them.
- she often tags/posts other 'blue tick' IG accounts to get accolade/credits from her 'fans' or from the account she has tagged.
Recently she has received Tattle criticism for being a 'piggybacker' and a 'grief tourist' based on her postings of a celebrity couple's ill baby. The posts are not appropriate at the moment and one was considered to be inaccurate owing to the flowering of the plant, so seemingly it was posted to boost her engagement.
On 24/04/2021 the baby passed away.
On 25/04 Hinch posted a respectful message but then, later on, she went to disrespectful for posting a picture of the baby on the above flower planter, making it look like a gravestone. She didn't stop there though, as again on 26/04 posted another message all aimed at how hurt she was etc.
All for the engagement again!!
30/03/22 - commented on a post of the wife of Tom
Parker (The Wanted) about his death, she then started following her that day. Tattle wasn't aware she was a fan or had followed Tom while he was ill.
However, she was a fan of The Foo Fighters but made no mention of the death of Taylor Hawkins.
20/05/22 - weeks after Dame Deborah
James posted that she was receiving end-of-life care for bowel cancer Sophie finally acknowledged this. It was mentioned that she only posted due to Deborah launching an In The Style clothing collection.
20/05/22 - She then posted about her regularly viewing on IG of nicknacklou
, a lady with secondary breast cancer. 1st-time Tattle has heard about this.
- As Mrs Hinch, she used to only be able to cook 2 meals either rancid sweet chilli nachos or Jamie’s pond water casserole. However, on her personal IG account as Sophie Rose Hinchiffe she is a decent cook, posting past images of homemade lasagne & risotto. An example of 'cooking' for Ron. Sausage casserole. HM Risotto. example
- During a trip to DLP, she packed millions of Ella’s kitchen pouches for Ron but almost overnight remodelled herself as a baby weaning sensation, cooking from scratch every day (and obviously ripping off recipes and not giving credit).
Spaghetti hoop, spinach, egg "pie"
Chicken Soup Pie
Cheesestring Shepherd's Pie
Crumbled Muffin with Carrot Sticks
Iced Cakes with Crêpe paper
Cheesecake in an Easter Egg
Back to her threads
Link back to her threads
1st ever thread. Cleaning mad Essex woman.
Page 2Mrs Hinch page 2