Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say she put stick on eyebrows over her real ones . Wtf. She is filtered to feck and common as muck.

Reactions: 14
Apologies if you're genuine, but I'm not convinced any medical staff would put their job at risk like this.
A nurse? Surely you would be a midwife? Im so sorry if you are genuine, but I wouldn’t risk my registration to share this news.

sorry I was quoting the nurse who has confirmed that arrival of the new addition to the Grinch family xx can’t fathom what I have done wrong xx

Reactions: 9
Apologies if you're genuine, but I'm not convinced any medical staff would put their job at risk like this.
As a nurse I’d say this isn’t true!

I for one do not believe she will lie about the birth!
Celebrating birthdays etc for a start would be awkward!

Reactions: 8
Evening Sophie because I know you’ll be reading here and like to use other people’s words. I’ve got your back for the announcement for the baby.

Hello HiNcHeRs, I don’t know how to say this but due to the terrible trolling I receive and the god awful paps who’d much rather follow my foot steps than Kate Middleton’s!! (true story it’s for the next book). Me and Jamie agreed that we’d live in the newborn bubble for 6 whole months guyz. Just the five of us.

[insert CC2 name], Ronnie and my first born Henry are already the best of mates. They haven’t even had an argument yet guys, not one. They all sit together, quietly and let me know take as many photos for my montages as my heart desires. I’m just so lucky. I just can’t wait for the day the three of my babies are together having their first pint. Hopefully Hen knows how to handle his pints Hehehehe. (Soph you can also put an undisclosed add her for beer don’t want u missing out on 24k)

Anyway guyz, I just wanted to say you are family to me! It’s been soooo hard keeping this news to ourselves but I’m sure you can understand we did not want the paps in our faces leaving the hospital. In my first book (add Amazon link here Soph) I told you all how we escaped them in the book so was just to risky this time around guyz. Looove u all xoxo

Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Exact same video. 7w ago. “Now little Roo wants to show you around himself..”
Erm, no he doesn’t. That video is the same one from your nursery highlight where he presumes the caddy is his (rightfully so as it’s the same one) so he just gets up and leaves with it. 😂
Why lie? Recycling content she’s already uploaded, trying to pass it off as new 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 149
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Ohhhhh soffffff!!!! No you are not an interior designer and what the duck are those eyebrows all about?????? Oh man I’m crying here and I think I just pissed my pants a little bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
second that and plus when they started, they would of had to sign a Confidentiality agreement when they started. For data protection act

Reactions: 7
Exact same video. 7w ago. “Now little Roo wants to show you around himself..”
Erm, no he doesn’t. That video is the same one from your nursery highlight where he presumes the caddy is his (rightfully so as it’s the same one) so he just gets up and leaves with it. 😂
Why lie? Recycling content she’s already uploaded, trying to pass it off as new 🤦🏽‍♀️
Wow! Amazing lol, you are good! 🤣

Reactions: 17
Surely it’d be a midwife :rolleyes:

And if any of it does happen to be true, I hope the NMC come knocking on your door. I’m all for a tattle but there is a professional line. ATV hun.

Reactions: 7
So everyone thinks shes had the baby?

Plus what has she done to her face? Havent looked at her in a while she looks different!

Reactions: 4
For people saying she's had the baby because she's wearing a nursing bra. Where we live, some maternity bras also have feeding clips on them. Isn't that the same in the UK? I'm still not convinced she's had the baby, or if she has - it's just been born, because I think she's too desperate for attention to keep it a secret for long.

Reactions: 15
Wow! Amazing lol, you are good! 🤣
I remember laughing at the time when I saw the original posted. He’s like “duck this. This is MINE.” and he was off 🤣🤣🤣
I actually think Ronnie is comical at times. I just wished the content that shows him wasn’t so orchestrated. Little videos like that where you can see his actual personality and isn’t being talked over or directed are really sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.