Mrs Hinch #625 Soph's reached an all time low, Only gone skiing where there's no snow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing you have wrong is that she will go to the floofs before the boys :cool:;)
Point taken, and I would agree. However with how much of the last thread was taken up with talk of leaving the kids behind, she'll want to prove that she values them highly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry for the overload, I'm adding them all in one place for the wiki x

pic1.png
331619096_764238058631161_8452301227365319312_n.jpg

332082834_684289833478916_834455508282811236_n.jpg
331750570_3387036378251468_1892647820600384972_n.jpg

331984420_1514149279081385_9118767217845332668_n.jpg

332170497_725152459115698_4490451838523411750_n.jpg

332451482_1926452327697162_5698416487173457959_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fiddle's waiting for them.Keeping the kettle boiled for her lunch and the marital bed warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That's just what I returned to the thread to post as well. I was going to go for a coming home montage reel of Saint Soph opening the door to the boys (plus Henry) sat on the stairs patiently awaiting her return (after having rehearsed a thousand times). Cuddles and some gifts maybe. Out to the alpacas for a welcome home. And the front door all lit up and decorated for spring.

Grid post I reckon 5 photos - 1 of her on skis because she'll be catching up on the way home. 1 of Jimmy on the slopes, 2 of them together and another of her gazing wistfully at the mountains.
Caption will be something like "switzerland you were amazing, can't wait to take the boys next time"
(Edit because a toddler jostled my arm and I posted to soon)
Plus a bit of her with her tongue down Henry's throat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Imagine going all that way on a skiing holiday and choosing to do sledging whilst giggling like a kid instead of actually skiing. It's laughable. It's like going on a diving holiday and just doggy paddling on the surface. Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
So they went to a luxury ski teso
That's just what I returned to the thread to post as well. I was going to go for a coming home montage reel of Saint Soph opening the door to the boys (plus Henry) sat on the stairs patiently awaiting her return (after having rehearsed a thousand times). Cuddles and some gifts maybe. Out to the alpacas for a welcome home. And the front door all lit up and decorated for spring.

Grid post I reckon 5 photos - 1 of her on skis because she'll be catching up on the way home. 1 of Jimmy on the slopes, 2 of them together and another of her gazing wistfully at the mountains.
Caption will be something like "switzerland you were amazing, can't wait to take the boys next time"
(Edit because a toddler jostled my arm and I posted to soon)
Plinky plonk music and getting the human boysccch into a headlock for a picture for the gram, then snogging Royoioi and Henners 🤣

Totally agree with the caption, so predictable!!!

Reactions: 17
Somebody mentioned building work going on whilst
She's been away-there's no sign of workmen only Fiddles car parked on the drive.
Re:the balloon trip,there's a company very close by and I'm pretty sure it'll go over the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Imagine going all that way on a skiing holiday and choosing to do sledging whilst giggling like a kid instead of actually skiing. It's laughable. It's like going on a diving holiday and just doggy paddling on the surface. Madness.
I'd have just gone to the bloody Snowdome.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's been away-there's no sign of workmen only Fiddles car parked on the drive.
Re:the balloon trip,there's a company very close by and I'm pretty sure it'll go over the house.
Let’s hope the wind is blowing in the opposite direction the day she has her flight! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope it goes the same way as one that came over my house a few years ago. We often see them sailing over, this one was really low in the sky and clearly in trouble, we could see the passengers faces and they were all screaming and shitting themselves. Luckily for them we have a very large park just down the road and their malfunctioning balloon met its sticky end there. A couple of the passengers got broken bones. Be an awful shame if that happened to theirs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Watching these two hasbeens trying to navigate their way through attempting to produce some kind of interesting content in the swiss Alps they could only afford at off peak & for 3 days has never made me happier to be me.

So incredibly cringe.
Exactly this! The majority of people on social media usually post their best bits/highlights. If this is them posting the best bits of their relationship if I was them I'd be worried. They've claimed they've gone away together to spend some alone time but it's been nothing more than creating content. It seems like their marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement. Its been excruciating to watch. When myself and Mr Jo Jo go away together our Business phone is left behind and even though alot of our Business is run through SM, we do not log on. Yes, we do risk loosing potential customers and clients who may go elsewhere because we arent available but that's much more preferable than our marriage and relationship with our children going down the drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Exactly this! The majority of people on social media usually post their best bits/highlights. If this is them posting the best bits of their relationship if I was them I'd be worried. They've claimed they've gone away together to spend some alone time but it's been nothing more than creating content. It seems like their marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement. Its been excruciating to watch. When myself and Mr Jo Jo go away together our Business phone is left behind and even though alot of our Business is run through SM, we do not log on. Yes, we do risk loosing potential customers and clients who may go elsewhere because we arent available but that's much more preferable than our marriage and relationship with our children going down the drain.
I don't think they have much of a relationship at all tbh. They pretend to have but its all so clearly fake. I would say best bubs and Swashy, grim as they are, do show natural affection for each other but I always think for all of Jimbobs 'blesserarts and loverearts' they actually have no love for each other. Its purely transactional. They are never happy just to be, they always pretend and its all so forced and fake.

Reactions: 42
Does anyone remember what they did when they went on their supposed honeymoon that happened about a year after the actual wedding?
Was there any swimming, snorkelling, diving or anything going on or did she just sit in a deck chair with her minky and Jamie with a knotted hankie on his head like they were in Bognor Regis?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember what they did when they went on their supposed honeymoon that happened about a year after the actual wedding?
Was there any swimming, snorkelling, diving or anything going on or did she just sit in a deck chair with her minky and Jamie with a knotted hankie on his head like they were in Bognor Regis?
Nope. Don’t think she did anything except poison the waterways with Zoflo and steal a blanket on the flight home. This 3 day ‘not a ski trip’ has actually been as sad as duck. Ok so there was no snow (hahahahaha) but they’ve done nothing else. I don’t know much about the area but reading others comments there was plenty of lovely ‘Swiss’ things to do. And old Jimmers acting as her photographer has made me laugh so much. What a sad little life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nope. Don’t think she did anything except poison the waterways with Zoflo and steal a blanket on the flight home. This 3 day ‘not a ski trip’ has actually been as sad as duck. Ok so there was no snow (hahahahaha) but they’ve done nothing else. I don’t know much about the area but reading others comments there was plenty of lovely ‘Swiss’ things to do. And old Jimmers acting as her photographer has made me laugh so much. What a sad little life 😂
Sad indeed, Lucerne is stunning with Chapel Bridge, oldest covered wood Bridge in Europe with paintings on the ceiling. There's boat trips across the lake, reminded me of the Lake District but on a bigger scale. Stunning cobbled streets with street cafes and quaint shops. Exploring all thar to me is what travelling is all about, not hiding in the hotel

Reactions: 31
RoyOiOi is fuming about the amount of time she’s been away lately…. so, no matter what she posts of the Floofheads when they’re back….this is how he really feels 🤭
🎵🥕Carrots🥕🎵 Volume needed 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.