Mrs Hinch #676 All content leads to #ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically old Inch took part in the Sellebrity footie but wasn't even classed as a 'celeb' hahahaha. And that's because he ain't. He's a skidmark on society, aswell as his Mrs.
Think I only saw him stood with Gaffney off 'Enders and that was it.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Who even the duck were the rest of the' celebs' as I didn't see any?! šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah we all have time to piss about making hot chocolate stations before the school run right? I have a velvetiser. I don't have a hot chocolate station. I keep my marshmallows (not marshmellows Hinch) in a jar in the cupboard and my hot chocolate is also in jars in the cupboard. No one ever ever moans that they want their hot choc from a station, and neither has anyone ever asked for candy canes or wafer curls or other tit in it either. Mallows and squirty cream does my lot.
I mean...I love wafer curls - straight from the packet into my waiting mouth! Fat crunky troll that I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Ready for work"? You are having a giraffe mate. The vast majority of us workers actually get up at the crack of dawn, have breakfast on the go whilst juggling kids, then hop in the car/bus/train and travel to GO TO WORK. Then do a hard day's graft, come home at 6pm and carry on with household duties till we drop in our beds of an evening.
Sophie? Work? Don't make me laugh. She takes the piss outa real hard workers when she goes to play checkouts at HB.

Screenshot_20231120_130211_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's not talking about Jamie's football because she knows the unfiltered Jamie is not the version she tries to portray because she is vile and shallow.

Reactions: 25
I donā€™t know who this is and really couldnā€™t give a flying duck but that is not a flattering pose is it?!! Iā€™ve seen smaller nostrils on your average farmyard!
She is the worst instacunt of them all. Ugly on the inside as well as the outside. She could teach Sloph a lot about bad parenting and selling your kids online. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Well someone has been busy. Fake mess. My kitchen isnā€™t a mess in the morning. I have an actual job so tidy before I leave. Awful breakfast- cream and ribena. šŸ¤¢ another hot chocolate station šŸ™„ she did it last year but, in keeping with Hinch 2023, she is late to the party this year. One more contract obligation to fulfil; so thatā€™s Ninja, Iconic, decenrio (however you spell it)...anymore to come or is that it? And once again proof the floofs are no longer allowed in the house since they caused Ronā€™s motorbike disease.

Reactions: 14
She's not talking about Jamie's football because she knows the unfiltered Jamie is not the version she tries to portray because she is vile and shallow.
When she has a tantrum over something he blows smoke up her arse with wet slobbery pictures and posts, saying he's simply the luckiest guy, loves her and is proud of her always.
Yet she doesn't post anything about his charity footie match or achievements? She's all me, me, me, me instead. Self gratification at it's finest.

Reactions: 22
#threadsuggestion

Everybody's talking about Jamie, except Hinch

Any fellow musical theatre peeps? Lol xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't been on these thread for ages because well I can't he arsed but someone I know just sent me this guyssss
What a load of shite !!!!!!! Couldnā€™t be arsed more like

ETA- why not just share awareness for the charity?!!! Thick twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a load of shite !!!!!!! Couldnā€™t be arsed more like
What's stopping her showing abit of support now? Like I said I don't follow her or have Instagram myself. I'm just sharing what my friend sent. But she not on tattle.

Reactions: 24
What's stopping her showing abit of support now? Like I said I don't follow her or have Instagram myself. I'm just sharing what my friend sent. But she not on tattle.
Exactly!! Just pure selfish and couldnā€™t even be bothered to share the charity and a link to donate etc. cos it doesnā€™t benefit her sheā€™s not arsed

Reactions: 25
I haven't been on these thread for ages because well I can't he arsed but someone I know just sent me this guyssss
What a load of old drivel! Her followers would absolutely have seen Jamieā€™s posts about the charity match & turned up if they wanted to. Shows that no-one really cares. And where was she on the stands? Hiding under her large black hat with her sunglasses on sipping Ribena?? She hasnā€™t bothered sharing AFTER the event either has she! That hospice is still a charity and would happily take as many donations throughout the year - they rely on peoples kindness and generosity.
---
Iā€™ve just said the same

Reactions: 24
Eh, I don't even get that reply of hers. Am I being thick? šŸ¤”
It's as though she makes out likes she's some mahoosive celebrity who didn't want it to be known she was there as in her mind loads of people would've come in and surrounded her rather than the focus on the footie. Ego must be off the scale with this if that's what she thinks. I honestly don't get it what she says. Doesn't make any sense at all.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.