Mrs Hinch #525 Soph's obsessed with 'tend panels, she needs to change those trackies & use some flannelsšŸ›€šŸ»

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly seems happier with her alpacas than her own sons! Also Lennie, heā€™s nearly 10 months but apart from the crawling video the other day does he ever actually move or is he so used to just been placed in a chair while sofa does what she pleases? My LO is slightly younger and does not stop, ever!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So sheā€™s painted her entire landing mushroom and she ā€œabsolutely loves itā€ (well of course she does!) but she wants to know what everyone thinks about it. Why??
If youā€™ve already painted it and you live there and itā€™s your house and you love it what does it matter what anyone else thinks?
Would you not be better off asking people for their opinions if you were unsure BEFORE you did the job? Why does she make no sense?
Because sheā€™s a bleep.
Hope that helps. ATV!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can't people be individuals? House's the length and breath will now be same as this imbecile. She has NO TASTE non. You cannot buy taste or apparently compassion empathy, decency, ethics, morals and the ability to shut the duck up when the world is on it's arse!
But you CAN buy alpacas šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Absolutely agree with all of this, she has no idea how to parent and interact with her children but sadly we all know that she would never seek help as she believes she is 100% supermum. She surrounds herself with people that fawn over her and tell her how fabulous she is and she truly believes it. She puts on the faux insecurity and anxiety of a 'mum just trying her best' so people feel sorry for her and buy more of her tit. The reality is she doesn't want to actually try and help Ronnie at all because she only thinks about herself. Her parents and Jamie should be ashamed at how they endorse her behaviour. The children deserve better.
Yes I agree with you to, itā€™s a terrible trait to have sadly as we are all capable of being better versions of ourselves. Iā€™m always on courses at work to update my knowledge and always learn new skills, terminology that helps me with even my own kids. The best parents are those ones who recognise that itā€™s always a learning game. I do believe she uses the anxiety card as a way to not be accountable to. Nobody with anxiety and a true understanding of it would ever behave the way she does or treat people in the manner she does as itā€™s so painful to experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Morning Hens xx
Weather for daaan saaarf, especially Essex is tit today, forecast to be peeing rain - so hopefully that will duck up her pre-records or there will be radio silence (a break in the bragfest) šŸ¤žšŸ»

Reactions: 21
A point of interest.
Since I said I would start keeping a calendar of her days off, she has posted at least one story every day. Last week on her regular Thursday off she posted a story regarding the war in the Ukraine.
Iā€™m sure this is just coincidental though, after all Sophie hasnā€™t read here since Jesus was a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A point of interest.
Since I said I would start keeping a calendar of her days off, she has posted at least one story every day. Last week on her regular Thursday off she posted a story regarding the war in the Ukraine.
Iā€™m sure this is just coincidental though, after all Sophie hasnā€™t read here since Jesus was a boy.
I've noticed that. There's been something posted everyday recently. Either she's read here, had a nudge from her management or realised her 'popularity' isn't like it was & is very busy following young Hinch huns who tag her in their latest Tesco tatt purchases/gushery!

Reactions: 21
I just made Mr Wize Owl jump because I burst out laughing at what you wrote about not referring to Jimbobnojob šŸ˜‚ He asked me if Iā€™m alright šŸ˜‚
To be fair it could easily be Jimbobnojob šŸ˜‚
Is it Jimbobnojob or as I thought it said Jimbobnonob šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.