Mrs Hinch #610 "Get Well"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And..... she’s back again 🙄

Quite frankly, Sopha, I don’t care for your listsssh, in fact I couldn’t give a Get Well for them 🤭

DD0F7E20-03E3-4C03-B91C-1D77F360AA23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her movements in that taking the tree down video gave me Fucked up Friday vibes. Also, the neck rolls on the dog! Poor thing.

View attachment 1858018
Her treatment of Henry is so upsetting.

My springer has been on hugely restricted exercise since August 2021 because of sudden hip problems which turned out to be osteoarthritis, so she went overnight from proper spaniel exercise to nothing, then to 10 minute lead walks twice a week only, gradually built up now to off lead for half an hour a couple of times a week and that’s all she can manage or she’s totally lame….
She’s bigger than she should be (despite a carefully controlled diet) but she doesn’t look like Henry. And we don’t have a big garden for her to run around in!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
what is she? 7? Who gets excited about a pencil case? I swear Instagram is on a one app mission to dumb down society into a plague of excitable simpletons.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Didn’t realise old Freeds has 2 fb accounts. She's changed the picture on BOTH of them today. Wonder if Sophie is undercover on one of them and that's why she has posted that cryptic story. As well as reading Tattle.

View attachment 1857792
This will be part of their cover up story should anything get questioned by the brands she ‘works’ with. That profile photo will change back to the one she had last night and will say that there’s a fake account pretending to be her gobshite of a mother.

Typical narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 34
Isnt she usually mia on a Thursday. Wondering if she's been on insta because of her mams antics last night?!?! Checking she's still got a following 🐑🐑🐑

Reactions: 27

My springer has been on hugely restricted exercise since August 2021 because of sudden hip problems which turned out to be osteoarthritis, so she went overnight from proper spaniel exercise to nothing, then to 10 minute lead walks twice a week only, gradually built up now to off lead for half an hour a couple of times a week and that’s all she can manage or she’s totally lame….
She’s bigger than she should be (despite a carefully controlled diet) but she doesn’t look like Henry. And we don’t have a big garden for her to run around in!!
I can just tell she’s gorgeous, even by you being a good dog mummaz and protecting her anonymity 🤪. Love a Springer and a responsible owner is even better

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This will be part of their cover up story should anything get questioned by the brands she ‘works’ with. That profile photo will change back to the one she had last night and will say that there’s a fake account pretending to be her gobshite of a mother.

I think you're right. She has always had two but seems weird that both have changed photos and someone is saying they have received a friend request from the old bat and if to accept.
I'm sure whoever would of hacked fruitcakes account wouldn't go on a one man mission to end sopha on MHMMDI. They usually only interested in bank details lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24

She also has 2 Instagram accounts. One of the FB Facebook profiles is friends with the other

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
Almost forgot about the trashed playroom til you said there @Zofloragirl! That wasn’t a played in mess, that was a destruction mess more than likely made by sofa herself so that it makes her relatable. We all know her precious boys only watch tv and aren’t allowed to play with the props!
You could see where she had just pushed everything over to one side of the playroom so she would have space to film herself dry jumping the Christmas tree.

Then tried to pass it off as mess from her kids. No hun, that was you kicking the crap around with your size five footz.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell Freda love. Calm your tits. As a parent yes I will defend and protect my daughter to the ends of the earth BUT as a normal, sane human being I acknowledge in life that not everyone will like her or always have something nice to say... because that is the beauty of opinions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40

You mean you don’t live on a “farm” ma lovelie? Get well 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone’s commented on one of her newly changed photos saying they’ve had a friend request off her ‘and rose’ and should they accept.
I've just gone back to have a look, yep, funny how there's a request from a "Rose" too. Sophie "Rose" under an alias I suspect. Funny how Sophie suddenly deleted her fb account last year. Totally disappeared didnt she.
Isn't Rose Freda's mums name? Sofa's nan?

Reactions: 11
Oi Oi Just luvvvvvv it Gwan Freda

Also a new pencil case? Why do I feel wEve been here before? She’s used to show off a pencil case with highlighters etc I’m betting it’s an alpaca pencil case guys a flooooofffff I just laaaaaav it so cute here’s the link to Amazon to make me money from the AFF I will hide with tiny text

Reactions: 17
I can just tell she’s gorgeous, even by you being a good dog mummaz and protecting her anonymity 🤪. Love a Springer and a responsible owner is even better
I agree! Pols dog has a beautiful shiny healthy coat and not at all fat. Compared to the bloated, sad, and dull coated Henry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If Sophie Hinchcliffe is really that affected by negative publicity, so much so that she can’t do public appearances/read criticism about herself/has to get her mum to troll those who have a negative opinion of her, then she REALLY is in the wrong job.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.