Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she donโ€™t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stays up bloody late for a pregnant lady. Iโ€™m nowhere near as far gone and I need my sleep. Canโ€™t get through a day without a nap ๐Ÿ˜‚ I suppose you can do that when you donโ€™t have work to do and can do duck all all day

Reactions: 20
I would keep my 12 year old well away from her!! Mine would actually like a planet to live on and not have respiritory problems๐Ÿ™„ and TPTWM is an awful woman and mother! Just confirms everything I've ever thought ht about Sophie.

Reactions: 8
Why isnt she / her team deleting the vile comments being said to Margaret?? If this isnt when they're on the ball maybe this is the time to flood her with comments so they're not deleted in 45 seconds. Anyways nanight ๐Ÿคฃ

I meant to write that different .. like obviously she allows her hinchers to be so bleeping rude to anyone that says .. ye get the
Point I'm half asleep ๐Ÿคฃ night xx
Because her and the army are allowed to speak like that.
They don't see that as being on the attack/posting something negative or bullying.
The same rule applies on her fb page, the hypocrisy is real!

Sophie is allowed to publicly post a screenshot of a negative comment sent privately to her inbox, leaving the persons name still attached. Her army are then allowed to go on the attack with no mention from her about their negativity and bullying.

People aren't allowed to politely question her dangerous 'cleaning methods' (shes not harming anyone though), or have an opinion on decor or a baby shower. I read nothing that was horrible - just opinions that we're all allowed.

They aren't allowed to mention shes a sales person, that she now happily says is true, and that shes one big Ad with all the swipe ups (she not harming anyone though)- if they do its deemed negative.

She says are mum taught her to be a kind person blah blah blah - clearly her mum didn't teach her that well, or just hasn't seen her old Twitter account, or more to the point is as bad as her. We know her sister is a class A witch and bully, and apples don't fall far from the tree.

She is allowed to defend herself in that hypocritical post. When I say defend, I mean rile the army to leave more negative comments (that she doesn't delete) when someone dare to not have the same tastes as her and then dare to say so.. no one else is allowed the same grace though.

What shes done with that long winded post is fuel the fire again in her own manipulative way...but you know, shes not harming anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Guys!!!!

I've unfollowed ๐Ÿ˜ Feels so cathartic ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I was going to go out in a blaze of glory but figured I would play the long game and just silently hit 'unfollow'

Kinda feel a little deflated that I never managed to get myself blocked - I feel such a failure and a loser now โ˜น

So we need a real and tangible plan of action to bring down the Hinch Empire ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Instagram, Facebook and to a lesser degree Twitter all champion her in some way through either her own page(s) or ones run by her sister/friends.

Maybe someone needs to be brave and create a page on all three platforms highlighting how bad she is, but we would have to do it in a clever way so as to not directly troll her or slander her.

So we could talk about how we know this hyperthetical woman, let's call her Mrs Hunch, and how she allegedly does blah blah blah... You never know, it may work? ๐Ÿคฃ

In the meantime, we could go onto every eBay link she swipes up for and leave tit reviews - people may think twice about buying the tat she promotes on there then

We could review all the small businesses she promotes and say how we wouldn't use them now she promotes them

Basically coming at her from the business side of things. She can't promote stuff or get freebies from businesses if they all blacklist her as the counter-reviews would damage them so much. Make her a piriah in the world of business promotion.

We will occasionally get the splurge or odd sheep see the light but we need the businesses to wake up also.

Then there is the newspapers, the ASA and so on.

Then there is Google itself. There is a way to get bad reviews of her to become the first hit of Google so if anyone searches her they see the bad before the good. I'm not tech savvy enough to know how but I know it can be done

Next thing is to write to all the bigger companies she endorses and again do the whole bad review / boycott protests.

Then there is the Gleam themselves, if we all constantly bombarded them with emails / calls / contact of some sort then they would get so frikken fed up they will drop her. Let's face it, they have more than enough income from other people on their books to not get so protective over one small commodity (let's face it, that is all she is to them)

We could all message various high profile people who could fight our battles for us, people who care about the environment and the likes.

Ok, so that's all my ideas for now (not bad for 8am on a Monday morning) ๐Ÿคฃ

Peace out โœŒ

Reactions: 16
Morning. Jeeezzze you guys go in through the night, taken 40 mins to catch up.

Needless to say SunshineState didnโ€™t contact me or I donโ€™t think anyone about their claims on Sophie being a bully- so maybe leave that one there.

This morning I have a free hour- which will be spent writing to Gleam about our favourite Non Cleaner/ Sales Woman. Then replying to businesses that contacted me yesterday that I emailed for quotes after her baby shower ๐Ÿฅณ so will update when I can on that one.
I also emailed Zoflora and Poundshop about the oil burner disaster the other day and will follow that up.

Lastly. I think itโ€™s a great idea to start flooding her eBay accounts with bad reviews saying her stuff is tat. Like the three pound earrings.
At this point I have zero remorse. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Literally in shock that Iโ€™ve been blocked I never even said anything nasty! #truecolours
Yep, that's our Sophie for you, she was soooo dam busy yesterday blocking the truth prehaps she blocked you by mistake, as mistakes are her thing, she makes sooooooooooo many!
Just open another account if you want to watch more of her lies and untruths.

Lastly. I think itโ€™s a great idea to start flooding her eBay accounts with bad reviews saying her stuff is tat. Like the three pound earrings.

How do we do this?

Reactions: 8
Yep, that's our Sophie for you, she was soooo dam busy yesterday blocking the truth prehaps she blocked you by mistake, as mistakes are her thing, she makes sooooooooooo many!
Just open another account if you want to watch more of her lies and untruths.

How do we do this?
I don't think it's a good idea to flood the eBay businesses with bad reviews. Not many people read them anyway and why target eBay sellers ? Yes I'm biased as I am one . I don't sell tat btw lol

Reactions: 23
Iโ€™ve downloaded the Stalker app, but I canโ€™t find Mrs Hinch. Do I still need to crest a new profile to see her if sheโ€™s blocked my old one?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.