Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you though Zoph, do you ALWAYS save your egg boxes? A normal family would have one of those a week, so you got at least 52 egg boxes knocking about have ya? Nah I don’t think you do do you.

It’s just always lies, no matter how big or small, always non truths everywhere with this one!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That poor dog. He looks so miserable. His coat is dull and lifeless too. She’s killing him.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Do you though Zoph, do you ALWAYS save your egg boxes? A normal family would have one of those a week, so you got at least 52 egg boxes knocking about have ya? Nah I don’t think you do do you.

It’s just always lies, no matter how big or small, always non truths everywhere with this one!!
She's egging towards getting chickens again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is she doing to that poor dog?! Would love to see her try it on Royoioi and he spits in her face one of many faces 🤣

Reactions: 10
154DA9FC-B4DB-49BC-97C1-A1DE745E22C2.png

Filtered much? I’m so bleeping sick of this influencer/filtered culture. Young girls look at tit like this and it’s not even a true reflection of how she looks, then think that’s how they should look with missing nostrils etc. filters should be banned imo.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Jesus christ, I'm sorry but she's not this gorgeous girl she thinks she is when she's eye bleeping herself. She looks like a sex doll crossed with a avatar .
0/10

We all know she's notorious for a filter but she's defo had more work done on her face recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And for someone who used to act thick as duck pretending she doesn't know nothing about makeup and how to do makeup, she knows fine well what she's doing there, she's full of tit

She loves herself doesn’t she :sick::sick::sick:
If she had a penis she'd duck herself daily
She's average, at that. She's not unreal like she thinks she is, or the way her filter makes her look should I say.

Reactions: 29
Thanks for the complaint info. Not done it before but this morning's filtered face to advertise make-up completely took the piss. Complaint process took minutes, worth including a screenshot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t get this contouring malarkey when it comes to make up, it involves so many products for a start and it looks like she’s just drawn a 5 o’clock shadow all over her face because it’s clearly too dark. And this “tips” tit. She thinks she is a make up artist.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.