Mrs Hinch #407 Sophie the suffering sofa slug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sitting on the pergoolaahhhh guyszzzch - just me and Lon, jaymeee is away to the bookies park with Ron and jabba the mutt...... i stil can't belive he is here guyszzzch if im brutally honest - lots of you asking about my eyebrows guysssszzz, i done them especially for todays eye duck with my new Sharpie. Ebayer. Obviously. Hope that helps. Promise we will be back soon. ATV 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Sorry if it’s already been addressed but does Ronnie not exist anymore. I find it a little disconcerting that every most she has posted in this last 2 months is of her holding Lennie. I know she has posted rarely and it’s only a 10second snapshot but does she ever put him down.
I really hope I’m wrong and she is giving Ron so much attention and love.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry if it’s already been addressed but does Ronnie not exist anymore. I find it a little disconcerting that every most she has posted in this last 2 months is of her holding Lennie. I know she has posted rarely and it’s only a 10second snapshot but does she ever put him down.
There’s literally been zero “mummy and Ronnie” moments. Zero.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Ahhh I get completely where you’re coming from…
But I’m so glad she doesn’t show him. He’s not an easily controlled puppet like little lenor is. Shiny new toy. She’ll get bored again soon.
now to not broadcast little lenor too and she’s out of content and completely gone!

Reactions: 11
Also, she is wearing a sheep. Assuming her stories are posted ‘live’ it’s gone 7pm, it isn’t warm enough for a newborn to be outside in just a babygro!

Reactions: 6
There’s literally been zero “mummy and Ronnie” moments. Zero.
It's bleeping disgusting. She absolutely infuriates me. I've said it before and I'll say it again. She doesn't deserve that little boy.

Whilst I'm glad R is out the public eye a bit because he really was a circus monkey, she's not not showing him for his own well being and to keep him private - she's doing it because she's bored of him, has been since he was on the move, now she can show a squishy baba which she much prefers the look of, it's more Instagram flattering. She's shared Henry more than Ronnie... She simply does not care about that little boy now. He's not the Instagram perfect child she wanted, he doesn't want to perform like a puppet anymore, all they do is say he's naughty.. It's bye bye Ronnie, as far as she's concerned he's not her problem anymore. It's rank

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just sitting on the pergoolaahhhh guyszzzch - just me and Lon, jaymeee is away to the bookies park with Ron and jabba the mutt...... i stil can't belive he is here guyszzzch if im brutally honest - lots of you asking about my eyebrows guysssszzz, i done them especially for todays eye duck with my new Sharpie. Ebayer. Obviously. Hope that helps. Promise we will be back soon. ATV 🤣
That is so accurate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The inconsiderate absolute hole!! There’s a mum on the gram I follow who has just lost her little boy, and she recently done a montage of him, where she is kissing a picture of him with tears rolling down her face, u can see the pain on her face with that song playing.. now this absolute bellend has put the same song over her story, cuddling her little boy?!.. C**T!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She doing this eye bleeping thing on purpose now or what?! Sad little life she leads if that's more important than looking at her bubba

shes had those brows re-done n all
And they still look awful

And now looks like she is filtering photos of her baby?! Wtf

Sorry I've had wine and ready to rant 😒😅

Reactions: 9
Also, she is wearing a sheep. Assuming her stories are posted ‘live’ it’s gone 7pm, it isn’t warm enough for a newborn to be outside in just a babygro!
Yes! She always did that with Ronnie too - her all wrapped up in a blanket and he was just in his little pyjamas. 🙁🙁

Reactions: 7
I was going to say, but I see it’s well covered, that she is just basically starting at herself with a face caked in make-up and filters. It’s bizarre behaviour.

Reactions: 10
And in a poof of Zoflora... Poor struggling babybubblehead Sophie has hit every beauty salon in Maldon, /Essex and has trasformed from cinders into Cinderella just like the Disney fairytale. This is what the woe is me has been all about!!! Yeah Sophie you so deserve it Mummazzzzzzzz.... More than the thousands of Nurses working in the pandemic, more than the Drs saving lives from Covid daily you absolute WITCH. Ill day in again for those that missed it. MENTAL HEALTH MY RECTUM!!!!

Reactions: 17
Plagiarism AGAIN. Are the sheep really still into this complete and utter bollocks?! The hardcore probably still are but come on…what a load of tripe 😆

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.