Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha Stace has a new friend and Hinch wasn't invited, anyone else pissing themselves laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Never fear a Camel train has been spotted on the outskirts of a tend town. Royoiiiiiiiii, Rodmond and the other one. All is right with the world.
Screenshot_20220521-201024~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie moves house citing 'security issues' ..... Also Sophie, announces to the world where she and her family are staying/visiting in real time 🤦🏼‍♀️ rule number one of the internet my child was taught at school 'never upload your location online'

Reactions: 29
She was walking through CBeebies land. Crew in tow. I have a sneaky photo! Best I could do 😂. No hat but shades. Staying at the hotel!
The fact Jamie once said that they can't go on holiday or do normal stuff because they're too famous... Then seeing this picture has made me lol. The only person paying her any interest is a tattler 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
She will probably barge in front of everyone queuing up saying ‘don’t you know who I am?’ then the ride attendants will be shrugging their shoulders saying ‘nope sorry get to the back of the queue’ 🤣

Oh god she’s ventured up my neck of the woods duck. Hello fellow Stokies. Plenty of Poundland’s, Home Bargains’ and B&Ms. Nothing else that will please her I’m sure.

Wait until tomorrow when Freda & Inch are sharing a rubber ring on the master blaster at the Splash Landings waterpark :sick:
Hi fellow Stokie here too 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She was walking through CBeebies land. Crew in tow. I have a sneaky photo! Best I could do 😂. No hat but shades. Staying at the hotel!
Omg the absolute misery on their faces! Great work tattler!!! 👏🏻 please share more!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They look miserable as sin 🤣 both in tracksuits? 🤣 gonna be so funny with the fake montage of ‘we had such a wonderful magical time guyssssch!’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Them high top trainers are hideous.

doesn’t she have any other footwear?

ETA, Lennie facing forward 👏🏻 Unlike Ron who was constantly facing her.

Reactions: 36
If she wasn’t keen on Peppa Pig World and had a self confessed melt down and stormed off from Inch and the kids she’ll hate Alton Towers. It’s no way going to live up to her Disney perfect standards. At least her mummy is there for when the going gets tough eh?

Miserable AF in that candid photo. You just know a magical montage will be uploaded though 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.