Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nursery looks very much like a first time parent has decorated it to me. By that I mean when you have your first baby you are liable to get overexcited and buy inappropriate things just because you like them, you don’t really know what will be useful and what won’t. She’s kitted it out with loads of stuff that surely as a mum she knows won’t be used and will just get in the way if anything! She’s not thought about it practically using her experience as Ron’s mum and just done it all for the gram, which is wasteful and not relatable at all.
I agree with that too! She has not left and space sentimental things. No empty shelf for a picture of granny and grandad holding the baby for the first time, or a plush toy from an old friend that means a lot to you or any sentimental and kind gift sent for the baby upon his arrival (by someone she actually knows, not a #gift from a brand)
Or even space for Ron to buy his brother something cute and meaningful to go on display as a bonding tool for the pair of them as they get older.
It's all done her way and she has had complete control. How dare anyone close to them want to shower the baby with gifts and affection.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Michelle is an intelligent, articulate person who can handle debate without resorting to “be kond”. I think it speaks volumes that Hinch has blindly blocked her. The queen of interior design 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ The irony.
Hahaha that’s what she gets, everyone needs to bloke her, ur times nearly up sophlora hun

Reactions: 5
God it’s so obvious that dog doesn’t like Ronnie being in his face. He’s just looking upwards and ignoring him. She’s lucky Henry is such a patient dog
It only takes him to have a sore tooth or something one day. Then she’ll be doing a skin graft reel for Ronnie. Silly woman

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m due baby no2 in summer & my little boy is 3 just before. The playroom was changed last week to his new big boy bedroom & he loves it! His old room will now get the cotbed back to a cot & be a nursery again, with all the furniture we used for him! Spending all that unnecessary money is crazy & I like the fact both children will have got use of the same things ☺

Reactions: 24
Wow the wedding.. again.. Considering how her wedding defines her and she brings it up constantly you would think it would have been some amazing unique wedding or at the very least interesting. It was basic.

Reactions: 16
Please don't give her the benefit of doubt. Hinch has openly said she runs her account alone other than the messages
I’ve kindly let Michelle know about the Hincher who passed away after mixing chemicals, as advertised by Hinch, who she then ignored and put up a bathroom cleaning story with “no air” playing over the top. These people need to know just how ruthless she is

• Wow
Reactions: 73
Speaks absolute volumes.
Why doesn't this surprise us. Michelle wasn't even nasty to her. She just doesn't like anyone disagreeing with her. Pathetic. So narcissistic she can't accept facts or someone elses opinion. Vile creature.
Makes me laugh too, cos what will blocking her achieve? It’s not like she was DMimg hinch troll abuse as she claims she gets. Blocking the woman won’t stop everyone else seeing what she posts 😏🤓😉

Reactions: 27
I’ve kindly let Michelle know about the Hincher who passed away after mixing chemicals, as advertised by Hinch, who she then ignored and put up a bathroom cleaning story with “no air” playing over the top. These people need to know just how ruthless she is
I did the same earlier. I also pointed out that she blocks anyone that tries to give her advise about products or anyone that points out that a product has been used wrong.

Reactions: 29
Henry is like a statue when Ronnie is cuddling him, my good god. Watch yourself Soph, fireworks are about to happen. And not the good kind... That dogs showing so many signs but hey ho. There's no telling a narc!

Happy induction day anyway, see you on Sunday for your announcement xoxoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also have suspicions its a planned section today. Why else would she be building up the Easter (bog rolls and mini egg) theme, she sure as hell isn't a devout Christian, they have a rules about "thou shalt not kill" (fish & flop) "thou shalt not steal" (other peoples ideas) "thou shalt not covert thy neighbours house" (pickle cottage)
If you're not Christian Easter is a 4 day weekend and eating a spare bit of chocolate.

Wow the wedding.. again.. Considering how her wedding defines her and she brings it up constantly you would think it would have been some amazing unique wedding or at the very least interesting. It was basic.
Ah, forgot this. Perhaps her wedding was the best day of her life cos she is devout and believes God was all around them and also she "jurst lurvs churrrrchiz guyzzz there's so much grey stonez *manic laugh*."

Edit: Flip and Flop. Not fish & flop 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Michelle posted about the lady who died in the same run of stories about hinch.

Its on her highlights titled ‘cleaning’

How lucky are you Sopha....your own highlight on somebody well knowns page 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Michelle has just replied back to me "it's very revealing as you say. Hey ho. Truth will out and she has to live with herself"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Go Michelle!!!!! Can’t accuse her of being a nusty troll eh Soph? 🙄 And she sure as tit can’t accuse her of being ‘jEaLOuS’ add an extra e to that if you’re a thick sheep 😂

Reactions: 24
She did what?!....thst is sickening, and people idolise her!! Thats disgusting

Reactions: 11
She could literally destroy Hinch in hours with a few words in the right ears. Go Michelle Go!!! Fancy blocking someone that influential in your “career” world!
I hope they put her on this morning or whatever (soz I don’t watch tv so idk what the big chat shows are but whatever they are!) - as in bring her on for a normal chat and then reference hinch lol

Reactions: 12
Please don't give her the benefit of doubt. Hinch has openly said she runs her account alone other than the messages
Someone should let her know about the @joyofclean insta account and tag them, that's the UK and Ireland procter and gamble UK account that's using a sneaky name to masquerade The corporation it is. The main p&g account might not even know of their main influencer in the UK

• Heart
Someone should let her know about the @joyofclean insta account and tag them, that's the UK and Ireland procter and gamble UK account that's using a sneaky name to masquerade The corporation it is. The main p&g account might not even know if of their main influencer in the UK
I'll include that in my reply back.

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me about p&g and what the deal is? I have no idea about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.