Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have now caught up on all of last nights shenanigans šŸ™ƒ so when engagement is low and the ASA are lurking what better way to remind the people what a sweet and relatable couple the Hinchliffes are then playing a silly game on insta šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Inch showing AGAIN that he is desperate for another crack at gameshow fame ....Lingo haven't taken the hint, so maybe now Catchphrase will šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ pleeeeasee ITV if you're reading this say no šŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼
Sorry guysshhh you two will never be everyone's favourite celebrity couple like you desperately want to be and after 4 years is it now are still Instagram only "famous" ( I use that word very loosely!)
The fact that both of your accounts are chock-full of an ever increasing number of bots speaks volumes too šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Crimpet website crashed šŸ˜³ Its pathetic the amount of sheeple who still hang onto her every word šŸ™„
Well I told you in the last thread about the lass who posted about the crimpit first, well she done a Nandos style one and aside from being done over by hinch, the business has only gone and fucked her over too! The business has went and posted a nandos one too! Go and read the comments you'll see what I mean. Absolutely shocking first the lass gets done over by Hinch and now the business, wonder if everyone defended her what they'd soon say!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I thought you wasn't really supposed to laugh at children when they are doing stuff as it makes them feel silly and won't do it again. I'm probably wrong
Why doesn't she speak to him in full sentences instead of laughing? He'd learn so much more if she spoke to him like a human being.

Just caught up on Hinchā€™s Jimbobnojobtinyknobā€™s ā€˜couple goalsā€™ šŸ¤® story from last nightā€¦did anyone else think he made it sound like heā€™s had the snip? -ā€œAs much as we can try, that ainā€™t gonna happenā€ when talking about having a baby this year?
I got the impression that it was more to do with it already being April, so even if she got pregnant that night, the likelihood of her having a baby this year was a no go. Not that Iā€™m sticking up for the lazy, freeloading piece of tit. Still canā€™t stand him, the creep. Oi mother bleeping oi. Edited to add, seen loads of you nusty hens have already said this. Blessed be.

Reactions: 14
Looks like Hennerz was included in the twitty-twats borefest last night šŸ¤­ (volume needed)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
sorry if itā€™s been said but I got the impression from that haul that she didnā€™t know what was in it at all which made it sound so much like an ad. I know sometimes you forget the odd thing youā€™ve ordered but she just didnā€™t have a clue. Iā€™m so sick of everything on Instagram being hauls and purchases

Reactions: 27
Still catching up so sorry if itā€™s been mentioned but did anyone notice jamie having to ssshhh her to keep the noise down, because of the kids.
More proof that sheā€™s doesnā€™t do any of the childcare, it diddnt even enter her head! She even said sorry. So disconnected itā€™s a joke. I just donā€™t look at her as a mum of two

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
J
Well I told you in the last thread about the lass who posted about the crimpit first, well she done a Nandos style one and aside from being done over by hinch, the business has only gone and fucked her over too! The business has went and posted a nandos one too! Go and read the comments you'll see what I mean. Absolutely shocking first the lass gets done over by Hinch and now the business, wonder if everyone defended her what they'd soon say!
Just seen her stories. The crimpet page has blocked her now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Whoā€™s the lass who posted about the Crimpit first?

Reactions: 9
Who is the crumpet poster, which account is it?

Reactions: 4
Theyā€™ve even blocked her for speaking out about it! They have well and truly been ā€˜Hinchedā€™ now they are copying Sofa by blocking anyone who isnā€™t blowing smoke up their ass!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Itā€™s an Ad.
I contacted my tech savvy friend who works for a huge well known retail company. To add Mrs Hinchā€™s name to their website would have required permission from her in the first instance. Then a tech team would have had to update their system to include the link to all the items that she showed in the haul. No way was this box gifted. If it was, it still needed to be tagged as such. Also the fact that Jamie also mentioned Onlinepoundshop is suspicious. This haul is a business transaction that needed both parties to agree on the set up and also how to direct the sheep to the items that Sophie showed on her stories. Sophie said on her stories that she ā€˜bought a few bitsā€™, so the onlinepoundshop would have to go along with that story. I think itā€™s a case of portraying Mrs Hinch as a relatable customer who just happened to go online and buy lots of Easter stuff from them, when in reality this was a business transaction, of which both sides win financially. Either way, Iā€™ve reported both Mrs Hinch and onlinepoundshop to the ASA.

I reckon she pays someone to look after those alpacas. Maybe the neice?
You couldn't pay me to look after them! Why? Because they are unpredictable livestock and I have zero experience with them. I mean, I guess I could read a book, that might make me a pro. But no, not for me Fank oooo.

Reactions: 13
Who is the crumpet poster, which account is it?
If you go to their last video/reel thingy you'll see the account, seems some folk have already spoken up. Poor lass, she's brilliant too I love watching her cook, Hinch follows her too it seems, completely out of line!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Still catching up so sorry if itā€™s been mentioned but did anyone notice jamie having to ssshhh her to keep the noise down, because of the kids.
More proof that sheā€™s doesnā€™t do any of the childcare, it diddnt even enter her head! She even said sorry. So disconnected itā€™s a joke. I just donā€™t look at her as a mum of two
I was just about to say the exact same thing. Not sure about you guys but in my house, it's normally me telling Mr Barmy to sssshhhh.

They defo had a few ribenas past night!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.