Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I went to look at this insane appreciation page for the lolz and amongst the incessant basic memes and 2D affirmations I clocked this gem. Check OnslowSimplyTheVest lurking in the back like an absolute testicle-free lapdog. Never noticed him before creeping in the shadows knowing where his place is
I know I've posted this before, but whenever I see him lurking it just reminds me of this picture ๐Ÿ˜‚
Polish_20200409_091315860.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
So I went to look at this insane appreciation page for the lolz and amongst the incessant basic memes and 2D affirmations I clocked this gem. Check OnslowSimplyTheVest lurking in the back like an absolute testicle-free lapdog. Never noticed him before creeping in the shadows knowing where his place is
Iโ€™ve seen that picture so many times and never ever noticed Vesticles in the background. carrying her suitcase like the little lap dog he is.
waiting to be rewarded with some time in Ladbrokes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know we have the "I call bingo" game, do you think we should start "I call BULLSHIT" game!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jake quickenden has been trying to get hinch to help push his song, whatโ€™s the bet now heโ€™s on good morning Britain and number 2 in the iTunes Charts she pipes up and shares and tryโ€™s to take credit for his fame

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I was gunna ask if she ever washes Henry herself or if she sends him to doggy groomers, itโ€™s like she can read my mind. Surprised she does it actually
One of my dogs is a miniature labradoodle who usually gets groomed every 6 weeks and bathed in between because he is very partial to the smell of Eau De FoxPoo ๐Ÿคข. He hasnโ€™t been groomed for so long now he looks like a Wookiee! ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m going to have to trim him soon - he can hardly see! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™ve seen that picture so many times and never ever noticed Vesticles in the background. carrying her suitcase like the little lap dog he is.
waiting to be rewarded with some time in Ladbrokes!
Same! Never noticed him there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noone else gonna mention the fact shes told of her dog for rolling on sheets while wet all whilst forgetting HES A DOG!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Jake quickenden has been trying to get hinch to help push his song, whatโ€™s the bet now heโ€™s on good morning Britain and number 2 in the iTunes Charts she pipes up and shares and tryโ€™s to take credit for his fame
Was just thinking exactly same thing...!
Hope he turns his nose up at her

Reactions: 15
Iโ€™m sure she painted her fences last year, they came out really dark?

donโ€™t understand why she keeps her pegs outside in the rain. My mum kept hers in a peg bag in the utility room (I donโ€™t have pegs as no garden!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Noone else gonna mention the fact shes told of her dog for rolling on sheets while wet all whilst forgetting HES A DOG!!!!
She could of hosed him down in the sunshine and let him dry naturally in the garden, I canโ€™t see how heโ€™s even dirty he doesnโ€™t go anywhere! ( Itโ€™s not the dogs fault heโ€™s been brought up like a human.)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I was gunna ask if she ever washes Henry herself or if she sends him to doggy groomers, itโ€™s like she can read my mind. Surprised she does it actually
She'll only be doing it cos the posh pooch parlour is closed. She might have to resort to actually washing her own hair at some point too because she normally has weekly visits to the hairdressers. I bet she's fuming ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Hinch is going to have to slum it like the rest of us: washing her own hair, bathing her dog and trying to survive without a perfectly polished manicure. How ever will she cope ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looks like Hinch removes the option to comment on her grid post when she goes to bed ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. No chance of anyone leaving a honest comment that isn't blowing smoke up her arse. I mean who does she actually think she is.
She must be exhausted having to think of all these things, along with videoing stuff all day, pretending to clean a clean house, remembering all her lies, reading and deleting comments and then blocking people. No wonder she has no time left for her precious little boy who she loves so much it hurts.

She'll only be doing it cos the posh pooch parlour is closed. She might have to resort to actually washing her own hair at some point too because she normally has weekly visits to the hairdressers. I bet she's fuming ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ She's going to have to slum it like the rest of us: washing her own hair, bath her dog and try and survive without perfectly polished manicure. How ever will she hope ๐Ÿ˜
If she bangs on about her hair not being washed one more time ๐Ÿ˜‘ Iโ€™m currently working 69 hours a week doing night shifts, I come home at 8am have a quick shower, eat something go to bed at get up at 5pm and I still manage to find time to wash my hair. I canโ€™t actually believe how much she ha seven annoying me during this pandemic and were not even half way through it ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.