Mrs Hinch #610 "Get Well"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Displaying her new kids book in the living room. 🤦🤦🤦 Narcissist right there folks.
Absolutely deluded and full of self righteousness with all these 'books' displayed around her home. Stupid twit.

Reactions: 30
Organise what? There’s four items! 🤣

Oh btw Soph, your Ma’s a fruitcake!
Little relatable sopha not using a tumble dryer. Only washes 4 things at a time though.
Fruitcake ma must be doing the rest of the washing as punishment for last night's rambles.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyssss am I mistaken or are these the show books?
Screenshot_20230105-182415.jpg

And us nusty trollz thought they'd never be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Soph, No 1 best selling awfer, A baton is something the police use to charge at crowds or break down doors, or a stick that the conductor of an orchestra waves about, yanno. The word you’re looking for is BATTEN 🙄
View attachment 1856815
If she did actually write anything the editors and proof-readers would certainly earn their pay.

Organise what? There’s four items! 🤣

Oh btw Soph, your Ma’s a fruitcake!
I bet she’s cleaned it out to lock Freda Fruitcake in

• Haha
Deactivated my Insta for a while so I haven’t actually been watching her posts, only caught up on here. Has Fruitcake made an appearance today or is she sleeping off that terrible headache 😂

• Haha
To be honessht guyysch….I’m just gutted mad Freda has changed her name and taken out the YAHOO 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Deactivated my Insta for a while so I haven’t actually been watching her posts, only caught up on here. Has Fruitcake made an appearance today or is she sleeping off that terrible headache 😂
She's in disgrace and being punished! Jimbob is standing over her with a whip as we speak....oh hang on, maybe she's not being punished, I bet the sour old bag loves a good flogging

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Link to thread 500:

Link to thread 600:

And all the screen grabs of Fruitcake Fredas tantrum:View attachment 1856616View attachment 1856617View attachment 1856618View attachment 1856619View attachment 1856620View attachment 1856621View attachment 1856622View attachment 1856623View attachment 1856624View attachment 1856625View attachment 1856626View attachment 1856627
Freda needs to get off SM!! I only dip in and out so I haven’t seen or heard anything from Freda apart from here. Jesus I would be mortified if that was my mother.. keyboard warrior, and not even a good one. “I’m just defending my child” 🙈🤭🫣 I would be taking the phone off her and telling her to zip it!! 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Link to thread 500:

Link to thread 600:

And all the screen grabs of Fruitcake Fredas tantrum:View attachment 1856616View attachment 1856617View attachment 1856618View attachment 1856619View attachment 1856620View attachment 1856621View attachment 1856622View attachment 1856623View attachment 1856624View attachment 1856625View attachment 1856626View attachment 1856627
Wow her mum is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 21
Notice she didn't show any of her cleaning sprays up close today. Has she lost all cleaning contracts? Oh dear 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be honessht guyysch….I’m just gutted mad Freda has changed her name and taken out the YAHOO 😂
She's obviously in big trouble with the kids. I mean her grown up daughter. Would have laaved to be at HQ for the fallout this morning 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.