Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t steal my thread post, that’s plagiarism 😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂

I’m going to report your post to the mods for deletion so we can pretend it never happened. Nothing to see here, trollz, trollz, trollz. “Look at my bump guyzzz. Jaymeee!! Fetch the dog bed and an onion”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am 99% sure that she has now deleted the comment from Dr Rebecca on Staceys grid comment.

Reactions: 3
You mean I have to wait until tomorrow to see the great hospital bag pack reveal??? duck sake! That’s my day ruined!!

Here’s a thought...all the stuff is there. Get a bag...put things in bag... shut bag. Done!

Grown woman actually ‘panicking’ because a bags not packed. Give me strength!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another bleeping nursery tour?!! This woman is having my eyes out man.
Sloth-ie, you’ve already tagged your wicker tit and baydge bore fest about 7 times - all that remains to be tagged is the actual baby 🤦🏼‍♀️
No one gives a duck where your frames are from, where you got that godforsaken giraffe, or that you blagged another space tidy.
how about you focus on something else- like writing your apology post?!
I’m assuming she’s preparing us for the final piece of furniture. The baby.

You mean I have to wait until tomorrow to see the great hospital bag pack reveal??? duck sake! That’s my day ruined!!

Here’s a thought...all the stuff is there. Get a bag...put things in bag... shut bag. Done!

Grown woman actually ‘panicking’ because a bags not packed. Give me strength!
I think she wants a “quirky birth story” for a headline “Queen of organisation didn’t even have time to pack her hospital bag”.

• Haha
I’m assuming she’s preparing us for the final piece of furniture. The baby.
We laugh, but that is literally all that kid will be to her. Another accessory. Especially because the other one she got isn’t living up to her expectations

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm interested to see how she broaches this with the Dr. I don't think she'll block her but I think she'll claim she didn't see her comments/messages etc so was unaware. Or she'll be currently say trying to find another quote she can rip off and she'll just delete the whole caption and change it without acknowledging what she did.
Didn’t Mr Hinch repost it with a ‘couldn’t have said it better myself’
Idiot.

• Haha
We laugh, but that is literally all that kid will be to her. Another accessory. Especially because the other one she got isn’t living up to her expectations
Oh I’m not laughing. It’s disgusting. When she says she’s ready for the baby she means she’s bought everything she wants for now. She hasn’t addressed being emotionally ready. Being ready for actual labour - hypnobirthing, breathing, exercises. Preparing Ronnie - like I’ve said before getting a “grab and go” box ready for him of puzzles, books, novelty toys so when you’re busy with newborn you can grab an item from there; emotionally preparing him. Preparing meals for those early weeks.
nahhh but she’s bought a load of tat.

Reactions: 38
It’s the capitalized ‘CERTAINLY’ that’s making me giggle. She really thought she wrote that!! Cheeky chops.
C3938A6A-5187-467E-942D-09B167739EA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.