Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give up. Interviewing for a Nursing Assistant today within mental health. Question: "how do you look after your mental health while working in a stressful and high pressured role"
Answer: "I just love Mrs Hinch and when I watch her family I feel like she's part of my family so I just watch her on my break"

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Seriously? 🙅🙅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why would someone pretend to always be running late? When people are repeatedly late it’s bad manners and rude. It just shows that whatever or whoever they are late for is not a priority to them or even respected.
Trying to prove she's a "busy mum" like everyone else 🤷 schools have gone back and the parents that have kids that need dropping off at different times because of Covid are doing a juggling act. Pretending she's late to appeal to her followers who are actually struggling to get 3 kids in 3 different places with 10 minute intervals and then have to get to work so they think "awwww Soph's just like me". When we all know that actually she's got Inchy Pinchy there for 24/7 childcare, no deadline to get RonMcDon dressed, fed and out the door etc.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god, I felt sick watching this too! Wtf would you do that on your lawn and not outside the front on the driveway? Oh yeah, so we don’t see the Audi she doesn’t have or be seen by neighbours looking like an absolute loon ‘loving’ cleaning her bins 🤔
I have a bin cleaning company that cleans my bins every couple of weeks. Only costs a couple of quid a month. And they line it with a bin liner so it doesn’t get in a state. Don’t understand how she is so tight with her money 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So Hinch is running late for ‘work’ (use that term loosely) but yet can sit in front of her phone fannying around doing her makeup on her plastic looking face (it’s so shiny) she is such a piss take to parents that actually are running late because they have real jobs to go to & get their children to nursery/school, so what if Ronnie didn’t eat his breakfast vest is there on hand for stuff like that!

Just duck off Soph pretending you are hard done to! Silly prick
Thing is though, a lot of these girls who adore her, don’t work so probably think she’s this amazing woman for going out to work and keeping a spotlessly clean house ahem.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just interviewed a girl for a job, who said Mrs Hinch is her inspiration and world... everything is Mrs Hinch, when I explained I used to follow her and why I don’t.. I got told she could never work for someone who feels that way...

Goodbye darling my sanity remains!

Jesus Christ i can not believe someone would turn down a job for these reasons!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Samesies! I could Defo do with never looking at her pathetic insta ever again but I cannot risk missing the day when it all fucks up for her. Buzzing for it

Reactions: 6
Soooo her work for today was to sign some labels!!! Wow she must be exhausted such taxing work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I give up. Interviewing for a Nursing Assistant today within mental health. Question: "how do you look after your mental health while working in a stressful and high pressured role"
Answer: "I just love Mrs Hinch and when I watch her family I feel like she's part of my family so I just watch her on my break"

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interestingly even the cult aren’t raving about this rose wonderland tit, with a lot of the feedback on the groups being pretty negative... wonder if they’ll realise it’s just a cynical money spinner.

Reactions: 11
When your new laundry scent is an absolute flop so you sign some stickers to get the sheep to buy more 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had my lunch with one of the work lasses and she said "oh I thought of you last night, nearly text you. When Mrs Hinch posted that "message" on Instagram from a troll. What a lying bastard, who says "rot in hell" these days. Especially to someone who means absolutely duck all!" HAHAHHAHAHAH I just love it guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.