Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mamfa retired!? Does she not have her own job to go to? Her own life?
Either her or Inch is with Soph 24/7. Since she reads here, go on, show us you going out in the car or something, alone. See if you can do it! 😂

Reactions: 10
That stories have bleeping triggered me, why the hell does she talk like such a head, but duck me all i could think was wtaf is wrong with you, talk bleeping properly you stupid bam!!! Little wonder the boys don't speak properly and clearly when their mother can't pronounce things correctly and always had a mad arse bleeping cackle at everything. bleeping simpleton 🙊🙄 ok that's my rant....for now.

Edit cos i used a word that was blanked out and i don't want to get a telling off for it 🙊🤣

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Sophie can’t go to “work” without her mum, it’s a wonder she doesn’t still suck her thumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Bless her mum! Bless her aaaaarrt 🙄 Ronanlen have these guysssch, they just love them. Neither of them can speak, how does she know they love it. The fick twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video of her and the kids. Boring and just not exactly mother material.

Video of her range straight after VERY enthusiastic and excited.

I know what comes first and what makes her happier.

Reactions: 17
While SSS is looking at posh frocks for the NTA awards Toephie is looking at tat in homebargains with her mummy. Made my friggin day that has. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
"I've never visited this Home Bargains before Guys"
Which Home Bargains? Where are you? What do they stock that is in addition to the "normal" stores? What are their opening hours? Is there parking and somewhere to hang your coat?
It looks like it might be the new one in Chelmsford on the Riverside Retail Park but why is she so bad at advertising, it is literally her "job".
Quoting myself because BINGO! New Chelmsford HB on Riverside Retail Park.
Round the corner from where I live, 22 minutes from Hinch Not-a-farm and yet she still can't manage to get herself there without her Mum. Utterly pathetic excuse of a woman.

Reactions: 26
Fiddle has got to be hinch's carer surely 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
There's being close to your mum ....and there's these two 🤔 hinch also should come clean to her millions of followers that fiddle also lives with them at Notafarm 🥱 so blantantly obvious to us tattlers 🤭

Reactions: 21
Has she dirty deleted her driving post cos I can’t see it anymore?
Yes - whilst it is technically not illegal to video yourself when driving, if you touch the phone at all or the police consider you are not taking due care and attention whilst driving you can be fined up to £200 and have 6 points on your licence. I wonder who pointed that out to her??!!

Reactions: 21
Maybe you could wear your ballgown to Home bargains hun? Because there's duck all chance of you being invited to the NTAs with Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the driving in the car story has now disappeared.

Also you’d think that being as she’s such a celeb, she’d of had shoppers climbing over each other to say hi
Is it this one ?

Ninja AND Shark sold out... Keeping the lies going I see🤣🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her mum's with her again.

Get a life hunney!

Reactions: 7
They are all weird as duck. What on earth is Fiddle going along with her for? Those boys are gonna be so damaged

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.