Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing on the inside of those doors is her plastic hook holder things for the cloths and the inside of the door handle. Definitely no locks. The inside of those magnetic locks can not be missed. Look at the box she shared today.
She deffo played that Pink Panther music for you yesterday 😂 Zero fucks given with Hinchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was obviously using pre recorded videos, and these were filmed before she fitted the locks. Her continuity is all over the shop

Reactions: 17
Was obviously using pre recorded videos, and these were filmed before she fitted the locks. Her continuity is all over the shop
or she didn’t have them fitted. Read tattle. Though oh no, I’ll have to do it. Then trolled us with her video. Like ner ner ne ner ner. All totally grown up behaviour obvs!

Reactions: 12
The only thing on the inside of those doors is her plastic hook holder things for the cloths and the inside of the door handle. Definitely no locks. The inside of those magnetic locks can not be missed. Look at the box she shared today.
I can still see something 🙈!
I just trying to teach myself how to draw on my screen-Show you what I mean later.
But in the grand scheme of things,of course she's still a compulsive liar!

Seen she’s just reached 3.5million followers bots! Congrats Soph, can’t wait to see the celebratory picture tonight hunz x

• Sick
Reactions: 9
or she didn’t have them fitted. Read tattle. Though oh no, I’ll have to do it. Then trolled us with her video. Like ner ner ne ner ner. All totally grown up behaviour obvs!
oh this is true. She more than likely pretended she had done them. If that's the case she is a bigger knob than I originally thought 😂😂

And to top it off she’ll have the brass neck to do a post with balloons when she gets to 4 million, the cheeky bleep
Cannot wait for the day insta has a bot clear out it will be proper squeaky bum time in greyville ohhh to be a fly on the wall That day 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can still see something 🙈!
I just trying to teach myself how to draw on my screen-Show you what I mean later.
But in the grand scheme of things,of course she's still a compulsive liar!
This is what you would see if those locks were there when she filmed that video. It's either pre-recorded, she didn't put them on, or she did and then removed them.

s-l400.jpg

Reactions: 18
So soph has put locks on cupboards but a couple of days ago no locks can be seen on the doors after Ronnie pulled all the cloths out 🤔 that must be it Ronnie must crawl around with the magnet in his pockets. Goes around the house mission impossible style crawling, jumping over laser beams. Soph please use your over price notepad to make a list of lies you have told so you don't keep tripping yourself up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry to burst everyone excitement with the smeg kettle and toaster 😂, but I have been following her since she had just under 3,000 followers and she had the kettle back then before she was even known, her and Jamie brought it, i am sure I read that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.