Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Jamie quit his job now then. I wonder how he can just take off for 6 weeks.

Reactions: 10
Oh lord she claims her break was the best thing ever and they were away in cittages. Hardly a break. I would think now they didn't have phone coverage and that's why she was so quiet
This just proves her stories are all pre recorded don’t you think

Reactions: 10
that pram is empty int he photo from the first cottage. i'm sure of it. what a twit.

Reactions: 4
Oh how very relatable for the Hinchers!
Weeks of travelling about the countryside and staying in different cottages with no money worries.
All the while the builders work on doubling the size of their house.
She’s going to end up distancing herself from her demographic she’s carefully chosen to pray on

Reactions: 11
After all our talk on here about how lovely a kitchen island would have been and its 'her dream'.... Why didn't you get one whilst having your 100k extension then? 🤔

Screenshot_20190806_201413_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Give her 6 months and she'll just have been so inspired by these open plan kitchens in the holiday homes that she just haaasss to convert hers *gifted

Reactions: 8
Why does she always have to talk about how much she’s paid, guys I booked it last minute so I got it really cheap.. bull! This was probably planned ages ago she knew the how much work the extension would be so I doubt it was last minute with a newborn. She’s likes to show off but at the same time realises she needs to be relatable aswell so she pretends she got it cheap, so her army are like well she got a bargain so that explains why she can go and stay in so many lodges she’s just like us really.

Reactions: 16
‘Oh we just randomly packed up and travelled round the country staying in little cottages is was just lovely’

Nothing to do with your 100k extension being built then Soph?

Honestly is it so hard to just say ‘guys we’re having a big extension put onto the house, so we’ve had to move out for a while and here’s where we’ve been going’

Stop making it seem like everything in your life isn’t pre-planned in detail!

Reactions: 24
Oh lord she claims her break was the best thing ever and they were away in cittages. Hardly a break. I would think now they didn't have phone coverage and that's why she was so quiet
Hardly relatable to most of her follows either. Did she really have to show that? 😤

Reactions: 9
Why does she always have to talk about how much she’s paid, guys I booked it last minute so I got it really cheap.. bull! This was probably planned ages ago she knew the how much work the extension would be so I doubt it was last minute with a newborn. She’s likes to show off but at the same time realises she needs to be relatable aswell so she pretends she got it cheap, so her army are like well she got a bargain so that explains why she can go and stay in so many lodges she’s just like us really.
“I spent more than you earn in 5 years on an extension, and another few grand on going on holiday for 6 weeks but I am just like you Hinchers xxxxxxx
Ps thanks for taking out ridiculous credit agreements on shark hoovers and putting yourself into debt so I can live this lifestyle”
Parasite

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Hmm she's hinted about a Hot Tub, wonder how long it'll be before she's gifted one!!!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also (and sorry I'm on a roll) she has clearly taken pictures specifically to share on instagram. I mean, these aren't family holiday pictures are they? Not memories for them to keep? There's pictures of the board games, the shower and the cleaning cupboard. So although she's saying she was on a break, no phones and everything, it clearly wasn't. Her Instagram, the money machine, was on her mind the whole time.

Reactions: 22
I really dislike the way the captions sound nothing like her. It’s like, I’m telling you the story of the lovely time I’ve had and you need to believe that it was spur of the moment with a newborn. Pull the other one, seriously.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.