Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bloke in his 40s jumps at the chance to stay at a huge house with an indoor pool with his younger wife and is happy for his mother in law and some teenage relation to tag along? Talk about cock block.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I bet her sister feels a bit tit that her daughter is always going away with hinch and ma barker. The sister never goes too!! She’s probably not allowed to speak her mind though

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why can’t she just say where she stayed
My eyes are watering looking at the price! The swimming pool didn’t appear in any of the stories or montages did it? 😂 Perhaps even Grinch realised that showing that off would be a step too far in terms of relatability!
😂 exactly !

Reactions: 6
Ok call me creepy but I recognise the house she stayed in. The distinct bottom of the stairs matches the listing below.
View attachment 248570

It’s currently for sale. “We’ll be back one day 😉” Come to your own conclusions 👍🏻

That is it!
Windows and door match, and swimming pool hence why they needed to take swimming gear!

Reactions: 12
So she’s just spent what a lot of her Hincher’s will spend on 5 months rent, on one week for a holiday. Really relatable hun. She’ll be back to telling them how she loves a barg tomorrow. Horrible witch
She used a £2.99 disposable BBQ though remember? She’s just like us peasants😉

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry if it’s already been seen, but is this confirmation that Ma Barker was in tow? Obviously there to plait Soph’s hair 🙄
What about vests family? Are they ever involved? Do they see their grandkids Hen and Ron? Hinch better remember this for when Ron grows up and does everything with his wife and her family, assuming he will leave the maternal home that is.

Reactions: 14
I reckon this is where she stayed , check out the pictures of the wallpaper behind the dogs bed on Sophie’s stories and look at the bedrooms on this mansion HAHA 😉

The room in blue? It had funny marks above the headboard on the wall. You could be right. Maybe share this with the huns😉

Reactions: 4
What about vests family? Are they ever involved? Do they see their grandkids Hen and Ron? Hinch better remember this for when Ron grows up and does everything with his wife and her family, assuming he will leave the maternal home that is.
Rarely! Christmas and Jamie’s birthday usually and they gather round the dining table.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
To be honest, watching that montage, I did at first think that it looks like they’ve had a lovely time and she’s maybe learned that family time is more important. Then she showed the staged shot of the 2 bags by the tree and I realised it was all still for the gram. The silence, the drip feeding of photos, the rocking in front of the fire, everything is staged and managed and for the sheep. What a horrible way to have to live.
Also, who the duck took the photos of her and Jamie?? Surely Ronnie, as much as he has to live behind one, isn’t that adept with a camera phone yet??

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
All that lovely outdoors and nice areas to sit, and she only shows a crappy bbq and an old bench. It's like she's ashamed to show how much cash she's splashing.
Imagine going away for a nice family break, but having to put up with the MIL and niece tagging along, every bloody time. Nothing says "You ain't getting any this week" more than family cling-ons 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she constantly uses superlatives is a very immature way of speaking and at best it shows her lack of intelligence and at worst shows the secret disdain she has for her followers, many of whom don’t have two brain cells to rub together. Everything is the best, the softest, the freshest thing she has ever seen or felt. Anyone with the ability to think for themselves can see through it but she is preying on, for the most part, unintelligent people and exploiting them for money. She shows all of the classic signs of a bullshitter. Everything can’t be the best, yet she says it is. She sits on a throne of lies, anyone that talks like her loses all credibility in my opinion. It is all an act, shaky voice and pretending to cry at the video of her book being made, when all she is seeing are pound signs. She should really be ashamed of herself but I think she believes her own lies. She speaks to her husband and son like they are pieces of tit but then endlessly posts about how they are her whole world and how much she loves them. When you love someone so much, you don’t have to keep telling everyone, the only person that needs to know is that person. Over posting about them smacks of desperation, insecurity and probably guilt too. Her army take it all on face value but its just a facade, a persona that has been created to make money. It won’t bring her happiness, which is why she constantly has to spend money to fill the vacuous hole in her heart. None of it will never bring her true happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Did she not say that ma barker was house sitting again this time or was it just the time before? Funny how she made sure none of the others have appeared in any photos yet ma confirmed that they were there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw some craze fan day that she saw sophie at the farm the day before, I had my suspicion that she took her mum with her. So I asked this girl that saw her and the she quite openly replied. Shame sophie can't be as open. Xx
Wonder how long that comment will last!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being close to your parents, I love mine to bits, but I find it odd that her mum seems to go everywhere with them! And as for the bleeping niece, just why?? If I was Onslow I think I’d find it all a bit tiresome.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All those sickly comments, god how naive are people? Jesus she hasn’t done anything for anyone, she doesn’t deserve it all, she’s not a life saving nurse or doctor, a teacher, she doesn’t really make any contribution to anyone or anything of importance so no she doesn’t deserve it! She’s a sales woman who has sucked the young vulnerable women in,

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.