Mrs Hinch #650 It’s me, I’m the problem, it’s me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gently placing a bingo that she comes on like
“Oh my gosh guuuuysccchhhhhhh, we’ve had so much going on I totally forgot it was fathers day……. What am I like?!”
Cut to overly edit montage including wrapped presents, age inappropriate cards and a monogrammed sign saying “mr hinch day at hinch farm”

sincerely hoping Ron is ok.
Off to get totally dicked at my fully booked restaurant, it’s exactly where I’m supposed to be guyssschhhh 🥹🥹🥹🥹💫💫💫💫

later nustys xx

Reactions: 22
I'm very surprised she's hasn't done a morning fathers day post, maybe things are worse than we thoughr
Never fear, Nusty Trollzzzz a hun has posted and tagged Hunch, duck knows why, while proclaiming her husband is the best father in the whole world. Your move Hunch, innit
Screenshot_20230618-204001~3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He has posted a card and says he just wants his big boy home.
So hope it's not too serious.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone found 20p. Background shot of a hospital chair. Classy. Get well soon Ronnie Red Gloves
IMG_1754.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Attention seeking cunts. They know exactly what they're doing. A post telling everyone that they're off socials for a few days is all that's needed, but no. Drip drip drip. Keep the engagement up, keep the huns worrying, keep the income stream coming. Even when poorly their kids are used to their advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Absolute arsenal hole, didn't need to show the card with the hospital background. He's as bad as her they don't deserve them kids. Either say what's wrong or say/post nothing at all. All for engagement. I have no sympathy for him putting up with her he's just as bad a she is.🤬

Reactions: 51
Still in hospital? Max sympathy.

View attachment 2248532
Absolutely no need to post that FD card pic with the hospital room in the background. Utter cunts will do anything for the “you ok hun?!” engagement. Vile individuals.
---
Absolute arsenal hole, didn't need to show the card with the hospital background. He's as bad as her they don't deserve them kids. Either say what's wrong or say/post nothing at all. All for engagement. I have no sympathy for him putting up with her he's just as bad a she is.🤬
Great minds think alike x

Reactions: 31
When she said she was looking around farms, but she was actually house hunting and got called out on it 🤣 that’s why I’m blocked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They need to get a plumber out sharpish with all this drip feeding. Attention seeking wankers. He knows exactly what he’s doing there. She has obviously told him to post that 💧 💧 💧

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok so what they’re saying here is that Ronnie has been an inpatient for at least one week?

Reactions: 29
God how flaming boring, it wouldn't surprise me if that card was bought last week and its a pre record pic. He's probably been home most the week. Let's be real. Milking the cow for everyyyyyyyyyyyyy lasttttt drrrroooopppp..Ooh another drip....

This is what you get when allllll you do is LIE like a big fat fibber, no one believes a word you say.

But if he's genuinely not home then.. OK? Well wishes and all that but I'm a stranger on a gossip site, I don't care about a random kid who we shouldn't know the ins and outs of anyway. I have my own little bundles to care for and to keep safe. Unlike Soph, letting filthy animals in a house that hasn't been deep cleaned since she got them, shes just a surface cleaner, which resulted in her son getting a serious infection. That's still what I think. And if that's true, she needs to rehome the animals because she's inadequate, and it'll happen again.

Anyways.

Thinking of any of you tattlers who find today difficult. 😇 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 70
We all wish Ronald well, but his health is a private matter and his life shouldn't be shared full stop. The simper F day card post is typical of the attention seeking bastards.
You are not missed you pair of grifters!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.