Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neck is going to be red raw from clawing at it tonight. MaFreda’s tit will be sore after bitty tomorrow 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not a mum and not maternal and know duck all about babies but even I can see Ron is way too big for that pram! Why’s he still in a babies pram? Shouldn’t he be in one of those buggy things by now , the lighter things? Or at least surely the pram can be modified for him to be more comfortable and not laying flat like that?

Reactions: 18
I’m not a mum and not maternal and know duck all about babies but even I can see Ron is way too big for that pram! Why’s he still in a babies pram? Shouldn’t he be in one of those buggy things by now , the lighter things? Or at least surely the pram can be modified for him to be more comfortable and not laying flat like that?
Sophie was gifted one last February. Only ever seen for her little promo look what I have, then she went off to Disneyland with the big pram.

Reactions: 5
Premature (like Jamie :sick: ) thread title...
Hinch has flooded everyone's sink, the fish are definitely dead we think

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Does she not realise how huge Ronbot looks in his pram.
I always think of little Britain and the guy in the wheelchair jumping out and climbing trees, playing rugby etc in the background then being back in it when everyone turns around to look again when I see Ron in that pram like a newborn. Do we think he’ll be one of those kids that’s 120 months old on his 10th birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just in case Grabby gets to the small business and asks for it to be changed.

#easterbunnygate #bonbonpoochgate

jumper.png

Reactions: 6
The small business has just turned the comments off, luckily I managed to screenshoot Soph's pathetic attempt of an apology

• Heart
Reactions: 28
BULLSHIT. duck off.
Realised that was really aggressive. It wasn't aimed at you 🤣🤣 absolutely do not believe she didn't realise. Now she's going to make the poor business owner feel even more anxious, especially saying she'll pay for it. If she was in any form a decent person she'd of messaged the page owner privately and asked her to put up a message!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.