Mrs Hinch #135 Ronnies in a bumbo, hinch still a bimbo next Thurs night her & J will limbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the picture look like Ronnie is an after thought and it’s all about the dog!! And he’s obviously being propped up anyway, poor poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This! I couldn’t think of anything worse! My anxiety is terrible and the thought of having all those people watching what I do daily just makes me feel bad even thinking about it 🥴 not something good to play on to make people feel sorry for u tho, she should be ashamed
I don’t even have anxiety and I dont even want people I know knowing every detail of my life. I have a weight loss Instagram accounts where I like to stay anonymous and I’m a bit more free with what I talk about but I don’t share anything personal or that can identity me or where I am. She’s very happy to share everything even where she is going to be. All it takes is one crazed Hinchers to be waiting for her at home bargains or some place like that.

Reactions: 16
A7748C12-7A25-410F-B0FF-FA487CCC4608.jpeg

You wanted the best day with HENRY!? Ffs make your son a priority just once and not an equal with the bleeping doggggggggg 🙄🙄😡😫

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Swear I heard someone else laugh on her stories with Reggie’s little hair. Still reckon her mum is there.

Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie, I love the photo Stacey has put on her grid post of Rex dressed as a bunny, he looks so bloomin cute and I love how happy and content he is. Then you have Grinch on the other hand, with her grid post and she's plonked lardsomes right in front of Ronnie, who can't sit long enough so has been propped up like an object 😥. That poor boy is always going to be in the shadow of that dog 🙄 so sad!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Sometimes I think Hinch doesn't know what a mother actually worries about when it comes to their kids.

So she says what she *thinks* she should be worrying about
I know! Right now I’m worrying that my 5 year old boy isn’t gonna get the chance to finish his reception year at school, or that both my children could possibly catch this awful virus. Or that if my husband (a butcher) catches it, we’ll be absolutley fucked money wise! She lives in her own deluded little world! But it’s OK Soph, cos we are all in the together, right?!

Reactions: 23
She obviously wants the ‘perfect’ child who is hitting all the milestones on time so she’s going to great lengths to fake his development

Which actually looks worse than just admitting the truth

Being honest about how he’s a little delayed (like many other babies) could make her look good, like an honest mum who wants women in similar situations to know they are not alone. She would get a lot of support and reassurance from her fans, Ronnie could get help

Instead she lies, making herself feel alone, denying Ronnie opportunities to progress, causing anyone who notices her obvious lies to realise how bloody weird she is

Reactions: 24
View attachment 107855
You wanted the best day with HENRY!? Ffs make your son a priority just once and not an equal with the bleeping doggggggggg 🙄🙄😡😫
Ronnie is being held up, daddy is behind the tent. If you look at where he’s bending means his bum is on the grass before the back of the tent but his back is leaning on material! She can’t even do that right or I’m he’s in the bumbo because the fat dogs been placed strategically in front so you can’t see it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she sit "crying at pictures" of Ronnie? Like he's right there? bleeping smile at him and interact with him you idiot!

Also I really hope Ronnie grows up and meets someone who absolutely hates the whole Mrs Hinch tit (though hopefully it's long gone by then and not a thing) a little Tattler in 20 years time 😂 will be on a million threads by then lol!
Do you think she cries because she knows there is a developmental problem with him?? And she is in denial?

Reactions: 28
Where is the teepee Ron and Henry pic - I can't see it?

ETA - I see it now I'm a 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
83444C16-5DC4-469C-AD47-B9BD6D33B29B.jpeg

she needs to be careful cause if Ronnie is getting around leaving cleaning products on bottom of your table is no good!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.