Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmfao, as if 🤣🤣 which one of her other many holidays was it she claimed this happened and she had soooo many fans? Croatia maybe?

Did they slip you a not eh Dogpie? 🤣

Reactions: 13
She's mental..and not In the fun crazy sense, the 'she needs men In white coats' sense. Just so many lies its unbelievable.
As for the flight, she forgot to embellish the story even more and left out which one of the kids did a tit on the seat?...🤷‍♀️
The Lidl mango story, duck sake. Get a life you boring bastard. If it was true it was probably done in sarcasm but she wouldn't get it the thick twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What absolute bullshit. Was it 3 of her sheep she saw in Lidls, to go with the three tutting old ladies.
You're not famous Sopha, the majority of your followers are bots. No one knows who you are, you narcissistic witch. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For those struggling to comprehend the mango story, here's a diagram to help you out...

46yvui.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
“I bumped into some of my followers…..”

Naaah, you didn’t. Stop bleeping lying. It doesn’t make you look big and clever, it makes you look a bleep.

3hrs on a plane to froth at the gash over a Lidl. duck me. She needs some excitement in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There is nothing wrong with that holiday destination. And I don't want parents to be sat quietly,seeing comments on here and thinking there is.

But there is a big difference with it being the one that she chose.
Because she didn't chose it for the boys. she didn't choose it because she wanted it.
I bet she typed in secluded, and because they would come up with places in the hills, it of course looks like a more traditional Spanish villa.
She did this because after last time she got spotted in the wild. she couldn't stand for her real self to be seen again. She knows wherever she has been recently we've seen the true her or she's been tagged. That's what she can't stand that's why she's chosen a place in the middle of a mango field.
Also It literally says that on the very first sentence or paragraph at every website you see that place on. Pics show it. There is no way this woman did not know exactly where she was going.

Now, my family would happily have stayed in a place like this. the first thing we do is locate the pool.be it a villa ,campsite, anything. it is the bane of my life with the first thing being said is "can we go in the pool now" before you even unpacked ! and we would quite happily spend whole days by the pool.yes we probably take badminton and tennis rackets. we'd take cards, my god the hours playing pig or go fish or solitaire or the clock with the cards. We also be the type of family that could just sit and do nothing and Be in our own heads perhaps watch a movie or your games

and it's been the same with the family before us. my parents with the same. we never once went on all inclusive
it was either our own place self-catering or campsites. One of the best things ever is arriving and then going to locate the supermarché! And I'm so thankful actually now that they also dragged us around chateau's and Gardens and get us up at the crack Dawn to go up as risky mountain. On the ritiki train. Who loved it and I think we did moan I think we may have a gentle force but it wasn't an issue. it wasn't the performative issue. parents dealt with it it was just part of the holiday and I can remember when I got older laughing about it with my mum and fthanking her for making me do all the things that I'm now so grateful we got to see. And we lovee it there.
we would also venture out see the village go for walks find a beach find a lake OR stop just go for ice creams and a cafe so we would do stuff but would be okay being out the way as well we'll start kids don't need constant..stimulus of clubs and entertainment. I'm not saying that sparkling because it works for many families but also I don't want hintch choosing this place to put a almost stigma to other families that do the same because other families would be perfectly fine and happy there. My own parents worst nightmare would be a holiday club buffet all inclusive hotel with fighting for seats around the pool. And that's okay and so they would choose their own self-catering place or a Euro Cupcluv tent or mobile home. The difference here is that we need to remember is the hinches chosen it for her own selfish self-centered gravity purposes and all she say now is again for those reasons. She doesn't care about a voice. She doesn't care about anyone.
This is exactly the same thing that I grew up with and also raised my children the same. Her reaction says so much about her and she doesn’t have the common sense or brainpower to realise how thick she has come across.

Reactions: 11
More things that haven’t happened and she’s just made up. Absolutely didn’t bump into any followers. Watch her turn mangoes into her entire personality for the rest of this holiday.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Villas are fine if you're in a group but they can be hard work with young children. She won't book a hotel as she has to mingle with us muggles and she doesn't want to be hassled on holiday. She spend her life on her phone but didn't research where their villa is?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bingos for where they’ve gone? Bingos for taking all of her family? Bingos for a ridiculous villa with something there that she MUST Have at home? Bingos for footage of her wistfully looking into the distance/sea because her life is just so hard? Bingos for some sort of animal that she molests?
Bingos for endless matching outfits on the boys.

blimey. She’s missed out on packing content; travel tips with two toddlers; pre holiday clean.
Those white boards with the badly written going on holiday …. Looks like a 10 year old who just discovered bubble writing. I bet that took her all day.
Bingos we can tick off already:
Villa - cute utility. Half bingo for that.
animal - full bingo
Someone else had replied to my list of bingos with - cleaning aisle of supermarket. You get a full bingo.
weve already had One matching outfit for the boys.
gosh she’s predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So she so happened to bump into numerous followers in a different country and they just so happened to have mangos on them to give her 🤥

Funny that there's no picture evidence, she likes to document the rest of her life but no this. Okay hun

Reactions: 36
When life gives you mangoes, lie about being gifted a few more. Never have I known something to sum up such a tw*t like her in all my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I just asked my FIL who lives in torrox to go to the lidl and see if she is there. His reponse eas "mrs who". Im convinced thats where they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Prove it
“I bumped into some of my followers…..”

Naaah, you didn’t. Stop bleeping lying. It doesn’t make you look big and clever, it makes you look a bleep.

3hrs on a plane to froth at the gash over a Lidl. duck me. She needs some excitement in her life.
Hinch, where’s the tagged pictures🤪😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she so happened to bump into numerous followers in a different country and they just so happened to have mangos on them to give her 🤥

Funny that there's no picture evidence, she likes to document the rest of her life but no this. Okay hun
Funny how they didn’t - such ardent fans they’ve hunted her down to Lidl armed with mangoes. But haven’t taken photos and posted them. Mmmmm - Bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.