Mrs Hinch #181 Recycling stories for the gram, when will her sheep realise she’s a scam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume we didn’t see Ronnie Lob that ham muffin slop on her walls? Or see her clean it off the walls? Sorry if this has been covered. I’m catching up.

Reactions: 2
Okay tattlers who wins the bingo?

I’m sure someone said yesterday she’d dress him up as Peter Rabbit and wear a wedding style dress 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is the kind of thing I do for most people I worry what kind of ‘snacks’ would be provided. Or like if I go to my grandparents and they won’t make enough food for us to visit I take more with me or eat before we go lol.

Some people you just know not to go hungry expecting a good spread 😅😂
I reckon that's all the for the gram. Phone will be off tomorrow so she can enjoy her gifted grazing table etc. She's such a liar, even she knows the good will go stale. 🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s gonna look like a right slut in that dress..
Oh wait she already is...
Jamie will have a vest on looking like a rent boy as always

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I distinctly remember Boris saying right at the begining that Mrs Hinch is exempt from all lockdown rules. She isn't required to social distance or follow any direction that the government sets out.
Yes, as I shared in a previous thread, Beggy Mitchell had a word with her mate BoJo and she is free to do what she likes.

20200529_150929 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh god! I know I said yesterday she’d have on a bridesmaids dress like at her baby shower. She has just given me the ultimate bingo with that bleeping wedding dress she plans on wearing!!!!! 😂😂👰🏻👰🏻👰🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Was she seriously stressing about stuffing cheese balls in to a plastic bag? I’ve made a bigger lunch today for just me and my partner and two kids. Really? She was very particularl to show only 6 of thugs or 8 “in case people wanted 2”. None of this was actual food. I’m assuming there’ll be a bbq too. If not what a load of crap.
Well she put out wooden cutlery - and I’ve never felt the need to eat cheese balls, stale sandwiches and popcorn with a knife and fork!! So bbq too???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Damnit I meant to edit the post and deleted it! We’re all in this together tho guyssss ATB

Also, what the duck
Could have sworn she said she wanted to dress up.
Why would you dress up in something that looks like what your Nan put on the arms and backs of chairs in the old days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who called the Peter R outfit?! But my GOD - proof that money cannot buy you class. What is that velour monstrosity! And how many sizes too small will the vest be - poor Ronseal!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So because I have nothing better to do I decided to don my detective hat and find out how much this dress cost. From the logo, it’s from the company Sundress in France. It didn’t take me long to find the dress itself. Guys, it’s £187. What the hell!? Why would you spend that much on a dress when it’s your sons birthday, not your own!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.