Mrs Hinch #408 Plastic poo for Ronnie Roo, Sofa and Inch haven’t got a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called it? SS is at sophas today. Wonder if she peeled her from the sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know much about speech development other than what I learnt in English Language A Level and I don’t have children. However she obviously lied about Ronnie being able to speak months ago (can’t remember when but I feel it was pre pregnancy announcement). If he was speaking a few words then, I would have expected more by now. Instead we’ve just heard screaming or grunting. I know she lies about everything but think what help she would do to others by saying he was struggling with talking etc. She doesn’t even need to make a massive deal about it but just admit it.
The reality of it is she doesn’t even need to admit it! I’d say she’s within her rights to completely avoid answering anything regarding his development/speech but where she’s going massively wrong is by bare faced lying about it and saying he can talk!

Reactions: 33
Had to get SS around so she's actually got some content that might stop people from being so bored.

Reactions: 34
Just to repeat something I’ve said in another thread, are these ‘influencers’ effectively shooting themselves in the foot with the campaign to ID social media user accounts? If that happens then surely it would bring an end to fake accounts and bots that these saddos rely on (and pay for) to attain the gifted and fake lifestyle they love to portray? Gleam etc will already be shitting bricks that their cash cows will ruin their business.

They’re so stupid. Imagine the change of follower numbers overnight. They’d be exposing their own narcissism and I’m all for it. 😂
Pretty sure they are just supporting it knowing full well there are far too many legal and privacy issues for it to go through. The storage of ID pictures alone is a nightmare and given recent cyber attacks it would need a very sophisticated system to ensure this info is stored encrypted a million times to protect users. Just look at the HSE attack and all the numbers, birth dates etc. leaked and people getting daily scam calls now. Imagine leaked IDs and what they could be used for! Never ever gonna happen and that is the only reason they all fake support this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
so Inch laughs at the dog being overweight, films his neck rolls and thinks he’s hilarious as always. Much better if he took the dog for a run and filmed that for content.

Everything they do is mocking of others, especially sadly of their little boy. I know children are comical and give us a chuckle, but these two continuously mock Ronnie. It’s not nice.

Reactions: 33
Ronnie is a beautiful child. Why is Sophie lying about his speech? Why not be honest? I have 5 sons and all of them are autistic. I really have a suspicion Ronnie maybe on the spectrum. I hope she talks honestly to the health visitor or nursery so that he can have support. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She has done many things over the last couple of years that baffle me but to buy fake plastic poo for a 2 year old to pick up in the garden instead of teaching him not to go near dog poo as it can cause blindness has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen her do. Mind completely blown 🤯
She has indeed excelled herself! I suppose she should be thankful it’s on Inch’s stories and not hers.

Reactions: 7
Haven't commented on here for a looong time as she's boiling my piss.

I do however keep the wiki updated so that's my contribution lol

Anyhoo.
Sorry, but WTF, Ronnie shouldn't be picking up poo at his age, even if it is fake. Morons.

and to state it's a game, no it is not a game Jamie.

Oh and another thing Henry needs to go on a diet. Don't ridicule just do it.

They are both just irresponsible dog people owners and parents.

217138640_785390872152022_4623388308562056992_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Haven't commented on here for a looong time as she's boiling my piss.

I do however keep the wiki updated so that's my contribution lol

Anyhoo.
Sorry, but WTF, Ronnie shouldn't be picking up poo at his age, even if it is fake. Morons.

and to state it's a game, no it is not a game Jamie.

View attachment 660985
View attachment 660986
View attachment 660987
View attachment 660988
View attachment 660990
View attachment 660991
Our Queen of the Wiki ❤ Miss you on these threads but I see you being kept occupied elsewhere

I’m a single mum, my son has ADHD, I have always worked full time and when he was younger I was also studying for a professional qualification as well as doing all of the housework, shopping, cooking, washing, ironing and everything else on my own. Yes it was hard work at times but I did it. You know what I didn’t do? I didn’t have another baby because the first one wasn’t “perfect”. I put all my time and effort into trying to help the child that I had achieve his full potential regardless of how difficult that might be.
She’s such a spoilt brat! She thinks that every time something isn’t exactly the way she wants it to be she can instantly change it or replace it.
Don’t like my garden. Change it.
Don’t like my kitchen. Change it.
Bored of my curtains. Change them.
Fish too much work. Get rid of them.
Son’s not Instagram perfect. Replace him.
Everything in her life is about instant gratification. Why diet and exercise when you can have a gastric band? Why grow your own hair when you can get extensions?
Don’t like my teeth. Change them.
Don’t like my face. Change it.
But make sure you post inspirational quotes about “you are enough” and “be happy with who you are” and “always be yourself” so that no one realises how fake you actually are!

• Heart
Reactions: 125
In that one short clip we have seen Rex have more interaction with Lennie than we have ever seen Ron have. X

• Sad
Reactions: 96
Lonnie is a pretty sturdy little 7 week old isn’t he.
Thought the exact same thing, he seems a lot biggger in the picture with Stacey than the ones Inch and Grinch show us!

I’m not even going there with the poo. I can’t. I can’t comprehend that someone, an adult, a parent, can be so dense to think this is a good idea. Credit where it’s due at least it’s fake, it wouldnt surprise me if they taught Ron to pick up real poo.

What I came on to say is we have proof this morning that Soph is behind inch’s posts. It was always highly suspected but now she has made a mistake!!! If they are inches legs, I’d be very very worried!!!

Attachments

can any of the local girls confirm if SS there or not? SS talking in real time so should be there if being truthful, her bump looks quite small though with him sitting on her?? 🧐

Reactions: 10
Maybe SS could drop in the conversation the health hazards of #poogate.
Yes Lonnie looks BIG!
Rex asking for a cuddle is surely alarm bells for Sofa & Inch that poor Ron is only squealing and grunting, the difference between him & Rex is massive.
Maybe as best buddies loving each other to the moon and back, Sofa will confide in SS and have an actual conversation on how to help him progress.

Reactions: 24
Thought the exact same thing, he seems a lot biggger in the picture with Stacey than the ones Inch and Grinch show us!

I’m not even going there with the poo. I can’t. I can’t comprehend that someone, an adult, a parent, can be so dense to think this is a good idea. Credit where it’s due at least it’s fake, it wouldnt surprise me if they taught Ron to pick up real poo.

What I came on to say is we have proof this morning that Soph is behind inch’s posts. It was always highly suspected but now she has made a mistake!!! If they are inches legs, I’d be very very worried!!!
So you mean all the screen shots of adoration and bigging up and so proud of my wife posts are her acting as Jamie??? #narcisstic 😬

Reactions: 19
I HATE comparing. We all do it, it’s natural but the differences between Rex and Ron are huge!
I’m not just on about speech here.

SS must be dying to say something 🙈

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.