Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes Fleur asked her how her teeth were so white, and Hinch replied that they aren’t whitened, but that it’s probably because she doesn't drink coffee. She also talked about body image 🤦‍♀️ It was a terrible interview. She’s bad at most things tbh: interviews, cleaning, and remembering her own lies 🤣
She’s such a liar coz even she admitted on Facebook that her teeth were straightened and whitened.

Reactions: 28
No the girl im speaking of studied for 8 years and has an msc in nutrition. Also suffered 14 miscarriages and just gave birth to miracle twins after enduring a surrogacy journey last year. So happy for her xx
We are talking about the same person. The girl who stated that her father wrote Lady In Red about her. And posed for Playboy ?

Anyway as this isn't the RD thread.. I'll stay on topic and say Hinch needs to cop on to herself about her sought after current lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
Something that always bugs me is how much money she has spent (and continues to spend!) on the house. Even with all the extensions, new kitchen and garden tit... her type of house has a maximum value. It’s on a new build type estate right? She’s just spending money and adding no value! It’s not like she’s brought a little bungalow and doing it up. I dunno, it just really annoys me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Completely agree. She’s out priced herself. My dad has done the same with his house. He’s stuck there now.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else scroll through people's opinions on Hinch on twitter and wonder if the negative ones are tattlers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else scroll through people's opinions on Hinch on twitter and wonder if the negative ones are tattlers 🤣
I was doing this before. But there’s a massive thread between two people arguing and I got fed up as it was clogging it up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve never known another ‘celeb’ ‘influencer’ whatever you wanna call her twit to cause such a riot when she’s advertised as going on a show or a magazine article. She really does divide opinion to the point where comments have to be turned off (apart from when FredaLayYahoooooo comes out giving it the knuckle sandwich) 🤭🤣 Paris Fury was a guest panellist on LW today and she got a great reception and the previous time she was interviewed. Hinch just creates drama and it all stems from her own doing, her lying and general tit way she runs her Insta. I have a feeling we’re gonna see another ‘relatable’ pound shop haul this weekend to cancel out RonRoo’s £400 mini apartment in the back garden

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg yes Fleur asked her how her teeth were so white, and Hinch replied that they aren’t whitened, but that it’s probably because she doesn't drink coffee. She also talked about body image 🤦‍♀️ It was a terrible interview. She’s bad at most things tbh: interviews, cleaning, and remembering her own lies 🤣
She’s said on Facebook she’s had them whitened and straightened and she also chain smokes like a chimney so bs Soph 😂😂

She’s such a liar coz even she admitted on Facebook that her teeth were straightened and whitened.
Sorry stole your point didnt see this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Soph need her duvet on the sofa, that house is 24c, she must be roasting 😂 Assuming she’s having a sulk day because of Janets brutal assault earlier this week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly
And to be honest mine were happy with dens made out of blankets etc
Not saying I wouldn't of got a playhouse if I could afford it
But it doesn't define anyone as a parent because they spent £400 on playhouse.

She is a really insensitive twit and I just cannot believe again she fucks up so much and nobody calls her out

Am I neive to think everyone else is struggling this year because right now all I see is people praising someone for buying a £400 gift right before Christmas and then advertising a charity quiz for children in need
It’s weird but whenever he’s really happy it always seems to be when his dad is around did you see how he looked at her when he was vacuuming
How he looked at her when she touched his book the other day

Reactions: 3
Because she’s so impulsive she never quite hits the mark when it comes to getting things. Just by adding steps and a slide makes the play house 100 times better and probably a lot more interactive too. But she probably put zero research into getting it. It like everything she does. The kitchen could be better, the extension could be better and the pergola could be better. But because she wants everything yesterday everything she does is rushed with very little thought.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
She is definitely on a sulk today. She is thee most false & annoying woman on the planet! Grow up soph hun :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused over the playhouse. So she has posted Jamie putting it together so I assumed this was a new project ? And recent purchase but on her grid she says she has enjoyed watching him play in it every day sun and rain . So assume it has been there for a while ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.