Mrs Hinch #654 Discontinued isn’t the same as sold out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on hang on. Is she trying to pretend it’s Tanya’s wedding today?? The wedding she was at when she was supposed to be screaming into her blanket? I’m baffled.
She’s changed the poor girls wedding date to support her lie that she was clutching pearls at Ron’s bedside for 10 days straight Jesus wept 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh my goodness. She has literally made her friends wedding about her! Changed the date to fit her timeline and needs! I’d be dumping that friend for sure. Where is our wedding tea lady? Did she go back to the wedding today? Perhaps it was cancelled as Soph had to leave. (Or more likely she’s done it whilst her mate is on her remote honeymoon without signal).

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I bleeping RAN HERE WHEN I SEEN THAT
hang the duck on
---
surely someone at that bleeping wedding will go onto her latest post and say ermm we saw yo at this 3 weeks ago? if this is what shes doing she cannot get away with this tit. its totally dimented. and bleeping manipulative as duck to sell a narrative. surely to god she cant think she can do this

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just snapped my toe running here after I saw the wedding story, will have to go to a&e for some oramorph once I’ve finished screaming into a blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Notice how she’s done it as a story so people can’t publicly call her out on the lie…

Reactions: 38
Have we got the one with the back of inches head and the dresses in shot?

The photo she’s just published looks professional and the way she’s worded “happy wedding day” she could claim she’s looking at the professional photos and reminiscing. She’s manipulative little thing isn’t she
---
Is this why she’s had her nails redone in the same colour and style?

Reactions: 37
My god she is such a fake, manipulative cow!!!!
And what sort of friend would let her behave like this and go along with this charade! This wedding was weeks ago- lying again Soph! She’ll never do a grid post- too worried about the comments. Where is this friend with her date stamped photos when we need her lol

Reactions: 21
I’m desperately trying to give Hinch the benefit of the doubt because… well 🤷🏼‍♀️ come the duck on 😩 Why the duck would you lie about that? 🤯 it’s weird af! It feels like way too much of a coincidence that she’s been to two kid’s weddings with the same/similar colour bridesmaid dresses in the space of a couple of weeks though right? 😳😬 Mind blown.
---
That's some crazy time warp tit she's in!
Now I’m starting to come around to @HinchesSousChef’s Lonnie theory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have we got the one with the back of inches head and the dresses in shot
These ones?

Reactions: 7
well, shes a twit or shes a twit. shes either been sat at home reading tattle and wants to play little miss witch "ha gotya" so is somehow going to explain this any minute and has in her head won some mean girl battle watching us react
or shes a twit for actually doing what she is implying shes doing and changing timelines.
either makes her come out smelling of the shitheap she is

Reactions: 13
My god she is such a fake, manipulative cow!!!!
And what sort of friend would let her behave like this and go along with this charade! This wedding was weeks ago- lying again Soph! She’ll never do a grid post- too worried about the comments. Where is this friend with her date stamped photos when we need her lol
Why would you be happy for someone to change the entire date of your own special day? 🤯 she’s a bleep.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.