Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, all the time. Didn't help with my anxiety as I always felt so inadequate. I knew I'd never look like her as too old, short, overweight etc but I spent a lot on makeup and products trying to make myself feel better. When that didn't work I bought nearly everything cleaning related she recommended but despite having 40 bottles of zoflora, matching loo roll holder, tumble drier sheets stuffed in every possible opening throughout the house and calling a bloody duster Dave ~ my house Still didn't look like hers. But. Last night I went to bed without leaving a minky soaking in zoflora in every sink and when I woke up this morning the sky hadn't fallen in, the house was still standing and me, hubby and dog all still breathing 😂👍
I tried the tumble dryer sheets. There tit. Can’t smell them 🤔

Reactions: 3
Because she said that it was Henry's room and they was having an extension so she will not want to say he's getting kicked out of his room now. I've got dogs and I love them to bits but they have dog beds but it's very rare they sleep on them. It's usually the sofa or floor
Henry is going to hate the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 9
she thick she probably don't know what mink is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 8390

They are advertised as "cruelty free" because the mink aren't skinned to make the lashes, but it's a complete lie. The mink are kept in the most cramped, filthy conditions, riddled with untreated disease. They suffer so much. She clearly doesn't care about animals at all.

Here are some photos of mink farms, where the fur for these eyelashes come from. I've put them in a spoiler because they are quite upsetting to look at:

[/QUOTE]

I watched the earthlings documentary (irs a peta film), watching them being skinned alive is burned into my brain now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Me too, all the time. Didn't help with my anxiety as I always felt so inadequate. I knew I'd never look like her as too old, short, overweight etc but I spent a lot on makeup and products trying to make myself feel better. When that didn't work I bought nearly everything cleaning related she recommended but despite having 40 bottles of zoflora, matching loo roll holder, tumble drier sheets stuffed in every possible opening throughout the house and calling a bloody duster Dave ~ my house Still didn't look like hers. But. Last night I went to bed without leaving a minky soaking in zoflora in every sink and when I woke up this morning the sky hadn't fallen in, the house was still standing and me, hubby and dog all still breathing 😂👍
My day off today, I've done sod all, still in my dressing gown, not brushed my hair (done my teeth though) so I'm not all slobby 🤣 I've got builders in too so can't do much but what they see is what they get, can't be arsed with putting makeup on and stuff, doesn't change who I am on the inside. I do wear makeup though when I'm going out drinking but that is very very rare, id rather sit in with a drink and put my feet up 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A few things 😁
Kelloggs. The poptarts, the cocopops, the Rice Krispies. Do you think she was on the beg?... And they delivered... Or was it all part of the 'run up' to the Collab/product placement/ad?
Also, this week we had some porridge being eaten... incoming oat promo?
And..if she wanted a sph2onge so much, and wanted to be part of that particular party, why not buy one?
Finally, she must get gifted so much tit, why doesn't she sell it all and give the £ to charity? Donkeys, dogs, comic relief... The list is endless.
Even a real giveaway. She's on her third chunky knit
Because she said that it was Henry's room and they was having an extension so she will not want to say he's getting kicked out of his room now. I've got dogs and I love them to bits but they have dog beds but it's very rare they sleep on them. It's usually the sofa or floor
Thing is dogs bodies are actually designed to sleep on firmer terrain than its own human bed complete with bedding. She does literally want the room for the dog as he is a commodity of hers.

It's concerning that she constantly sprays the Dogs bed with chemicals. A dogs nose is thousands times stronger than ours and I don't spray chemicals about Willy nilly around my dog as it would not only be unpleasant for her but highly dangerous. Like another poster pointed out in these threads, there was more than one facebook post where dogs have got bad allergic reactions and even chemical burns from following her tips! Mrs Hinch is selfish and I wonder why the Dogs Trust are allowing her to promote this?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think when the baby is born she will act like a celeb and not show his face. Like put up a pic of him holding onto their fingers, or his feet etc then a week later she will have a magazine deal out with “exclusive” first pics of the baby, like many celebrities do. She will go with the highest bidder.
100% got it in one!!!

Reactions: 3
Yep, people buy "free-range" pork believing that the pigs had a happy life, but in the UK there is no legal definition of "free range pork". This means UK retailers can label factory farmed pork as free range. The only ethical consumption of animals is no consumption at all.

This is something I find so strange about Sophie. She claims to love animals, dotes on her dog more than most people do on their children, squeals with happiness when she sees animals in fields, "donates" to the donkey charity and dogs trust.

Yet 90% of the cleaning products she advertises on her page have been used to torture animals in animal testing. If she truly does care about animals at all, how can she sleep at night knowing she's promoting this?
On top of the "humane" lies, it's all the other sadistic sick sh#t animal agriculture do and get away with.

This is Boe's story it's f*cking heartbreaking. Male pigs are locked away in these stalls for year and regularly wanked off so the sow's can be artificially inseminated. This is just one tiny example of what's hidden away.
I managed 10 mins of this video before getting extremely upset by it's consent. O can't watch anymore. It should come with a warning. I am going to become a vegetarian.
Very upsetting but sadly the dairy and egg industry are worse

mod edit, putting within spoiler tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
She could always move Henry into the beauty room?! I find it crazy he has his own room with a single bed!! Don’t get me wrong I have a beautiful cat who I love the fluff of!! Lol. But I wouldn’t give him his own bedroom 😂

Reactions: 6
I'm really disgusted to see her supporting and profiting off of mink lashes, too:

View attachment 8390

They are advertised as "cruelty free" because the mink aren't skinned to make the lashes, but it's a complete lie. The mink are kept in the most cramped, filthy conditions, riddled with untreated disease. They suffer so much. She clearly doesn't care about animals at all.

Here are some photos of mink farms, where the fur for these eyelashes come from. I've put them in a spoiler because they are quite upsetting to look at:

Check out Rob Banks on Insta to for info on the fur industry https://instagram.com/rob__banks?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=176x8gw3gi781

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who have not seen the video where Jamie calls Mrs Hinch's "friends" shoppers!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen - looks like Hinch, Sister Pledge, Dazlin & Secret Cleaner are all at Astonish today... bet that’s an awkward room!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg, i feel sick, my chums daughter sells minky lashes and i bought a pair because i was told they were produced from the hairs lost during casting, bin is were they are going

I watched the earthlings documentary (irs a peta film), watching them being skinned alive is burned into my brain now
[/QUOTE]
It's not actually a Peta film, it's by Nation Earth and directed by Shaun Monsom. Joaquin phoenix also did the voice over along with a handful of celebrities like his partner Rony Mara, kat Von D, and I think singer Sia in the "new" Earthlings - Dominion

• Sad
I’m sure she’s written it too... because I swear I’ve read ‘shoppers’ “as mr Hinch calls you all”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.