Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Winning thread suggestion by @Stormtrooper101

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Sophie took a very rare day off on Thursday, so Jamie kindly stepped in as holiday cover to make a joke about the bedroom timer. Joke’s on him though as we all know a grain of sand in the timer is bigger than what’s in Janine’s pants.

Soph posted on Friday with a picture of poor Henry in the compound at Guantanamo Grey, claiming that she was enjoying the garden with the boys.
What she really meant was “Here’s a picture I took last week. Right now I’m in my new garden at Notafarm with my alpaca boys, recovering from a mystery hospital trip that I haven’t mentioned. No idea where my human boys are but anywhere other than with me is best for them, and Henry who I supposedly love is locked inside as the alpacas don’t like him 👍🏻

On Thursday evening poor Sophie shared that she’s been waking at night recently.
Not because of rising living costs.
Not because of the war raging in Ukraine.
Not because she’s realised what a tit mother she is.
Not even because she’s read on Tattle that she was spotted in hospital for surgery.
Oh no. What’s keeping her up is that the staircase is made of cheap wood!

No idea why she’s so upset, as she is literally covering every wall in Llama Lodge with MDF. I’m sure Wepetto’s Workshop will be glad of some extra supplies when she’s blagged a free new oak staircase.

Friday morning and solitary confinement with 10 minutes in the exercise yard has finally got to Henry, who was so bored that he was barking at a tree. (Get a walker for that poor dog Soph, it’ll be a lot cheaper than the alpacas’ upkeep)

Quick undeclared ad for her HinchXTesco range, and then back to Llama Lodge to watch the boys make friends with aggressively chase away ducks, which led to many concerned comments here on tattle.

Having just shown the speed and power in their legs, Soph then showed Ron helping get the alpacas in for the evening. She yet again encouraged him to be a distance away from her, with the alpacas, with no regard for his safety.

Today she tried to pretend she’s a great mum who gets up early with the children and plays with them outside, before moving on to humiliating Henry who is desperately wishing the spaniel people will come for him.

Sophie had to fit her ads in again before the end of the month, so we were treated to Iconic followed by HinchXTesco. At least she’s remembered that make up brushes are for make up, not painting dolls houses.
Speaking of which Soph, where is the dolls house?

The highlight of the last few days was, for me, her ‘tend friend Trollomon joking about filling her swimming pool with tears. She’s definitely hoping Weepy Al pops over to help.

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Well Lennie’s looking very filtered. Disgraceful that she feels the need to filter her baby

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Get ready for a Gretal rant or Ron’s room reveal

SS have just posted stories of her in new clothes samples for her Spring - Summer collection with ITS

Reactions: 23
Apart from the ducks nothing has changed, oh dear, Imagine all you have to worry about is the fact your stair isn't made of real oak. These folk vote and procreate lord helps us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The spaniel people 😂😂😂😂 🙌🏻 I'm 100% there will be spaniel specific rescue groups out there, Hen. We should start a campaign..

Last thread is one of my faves so far purely because of @Wize Owl 's Henry animation, and now whenever I read 'Blessed Be' it will be said in that voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The spaniel people 😂😂😂😂 🙌🏻 I'm 100% there will be spaniel specific rescue groups out there, Hen. We should start a campaign..

Last thread is one of my faves so far purely because of @Wize Owl 's Henry animation, and now whenever I read 'Blessed Be' it will be said in that voice 😂
My springer came from a spaniel rescue! Henry wouldn’t know what hit him if he was allowed to actually be a dog!

Reactions: 17
CLEVAAA arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The English language is filled with a multitude of words and all we get is CLEVAAAAAA

FFS

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You know your makeup is poor when only iconic will work with you. Morphe has picked questionable people but not gone near hinch😂

Edit; I also cant figure out her target audience with them? Makeup lovers turn to YouTube and actual beauty influencers and non-makeupy huns surely cant justify the price?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.