Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch to a nearly 2-year-old.

'Unbelievable, why don't you go back for the other jug' o_O

Not bothered in showing Rons face anymore as she doesn't care, so why should I.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Ffs it’s just SO annoying how she “cleans” an already pretty spotless kitchen! You call yourself a cleaning account?! Ooookay then. Riveting content Soph 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Gosh I am cringing with Jamies stories and shares today ... has anyone every been so desperate to be famous?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
To deflect from the tit show that was Tuesday. Soph has whipped the anxiety card out 😡 she’s so bloody transparent. Wish more people would wake up to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Does look a bit like another person cleaning the hob!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so done with her ‘anxiety’ thing it’s so insulting. As someone with pretty serve anxiety/ocd/depression,to the point I was hospitalised last week because of it, I’m so done with her acting like it’s just ‘a nervous tummy’🙄🙄 No it’s crippling even life altering actually, I’m not able to function day to day due to it and wanking off a tap isn’t going to make it go away😒😒In fact the whole reason I got into the wild Hintch of the west was a friend recommended her as she ‘writes lists and cleans like you’....pull the other one 🙄🙄 We are nothing alike!! She doesn’t actually clean, lists are for fun, she has a home, family and money- I don’t. What really pushed me here as well is when she had roobadoo her and Jamie’s parenting reminds me so much of my own childhood and it’s horrible 🤮 my parents were very similar to jammer and Inch and let me tell you it wasn’t a very happy childhood 😒😒 anyway the anxiety for views- she really thinks she’s doing something doesn’t she?! I can’t stop writing lists to the point of telling myself to remember to sit down for five minutes and if I don’t write lists I get very manic so to see her sit down with a ten pack of highlighters to draw little minkys and a list she might complete in a month boils my tits 🤬🤬 BUT I’m not here to harp on about lists 😅 I can’t post pictures of myself,can barely look in the mirror, have gone weeks not being able to leave the house and all I see day in day out is these ‘influenzar’(yea I know cause they’re a virus😚) talking about “oh guys my tummy is doing flips I’m so nervous...to do a photo shoot tomorrow” yeah that’s regular nerves that everyone has especially something they’re passionate about like a photo shoot 🙄🙄Anyway I’m ranting but my point is- just because you get nervous about something you’ve put effort into or a task you have to do like go on the radio/public speak, those good healthy nerves that remind you you’re alive :) There is no ‘this is exactly what anxiety is’ but those suffering it will know it’s different than just being nervous in your tummy😬
Nerves/to be nervous does not equal an anxiety disorder same as feeling sad some days doesn’t mean you’ve major depression-I think a lot of people forgot that in today’s world tbh 😒 They love labelling themselves as well as their bassskettz

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Oh god 😂
I'm as common as they come and was shitting myself before going because I thought it would be so pretentious and out of my league! There's all walks of life there though, and yes it is posh, but you don't feel out of place.
The doorman made us feel at ease as he was as London as they come!
I remember finishing my tea and reaching for my tea pot to pour another and a waiter appeared from nowhere and did it for me.. I felt so bad!! 😂
It's a lovely experience, maybe book a table far away so you can people watch at a distance 😂
Mum and I actually want to go undercover and sit somewhere watching them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And lo and behold it’s an ad anyway. Does she get paid extra for playing the anxiety card?

Reactions: 14
I’m so done with her ‘anxiety’ thing it’s so insulting. As someone with pretty serve anxiety/ocd/depression,to the point I was hospitalised last week because of it, I’m so done with her acting like it’s just ‘a nervous tummy’🙄🙄 No it’s crippling even life altering actually, I’m not able to function day to day due to it and wanking off a tap isn’t going to make it go away😒😒In fact the whole reason I got into the wild Hintch of the west was a friend recommended her as she ‘writes lists and cleans like you’....pull the other one 🙄🙄 We are nothing alike!! She doesn’t actually clean, lists are for fun, she has a home, family and money- I don’t. What really pushed me here as well is when she had roobadoo her and Jamie’s parenting reminds me so much of my own childhood and it’s horrible 🤮 my parents were very similar to jammer and Inch and let me tell you it wasn’t a very happy childhood 😒😒 anyway the anxiety for views- she really thinks she’s doing something doesn’t she?! I can’t stop writing lists to the point of telling myself to remember to sit down for five minutes and if I don’t write lists I get very manic so to see her sit down with a ten pack of highlighters to draw little minkys and a list she might complete in a month boils my tits 🤬🤬 BUT I’m not here to harp on about lists 😅 I can’t post pictures of myself,can barely look in the mirror, have gone weeks not being able to leave the house and all I see day in day out is these ‘influenzar’(yea I know cause they’re a virus😚) talking about “oh guys my tummy is doing flips I’m so nervous...to do a photo shoot tomorrow” yeah that’s regular nerves that everyone has especially something they’re passionate about like a photo shoot 🙄🙄Anyway I’m ranting but my point is- just because you get nervous about something you’ve put effort into or a task you have to do like go on the radio/public speak, those good healthy nerves that remind you you’re alive :) There is no ‘this is exactly what anxiety is’ but those suffering it will know it’s different than just being nervous in your tummy😬
Nerves/to be nervous does not equal an anxiety disorder same as feeling sad some days doesn’t mean you’ve major depression-I think a lot of people forgot that in today’s world tbh 😒 They love labelling themselves as well as their bassskettz
I hope your doing ok x i agree. And certainly would not be shopping, during a pandemic, while pregnant, and letting my toddler run round touching all sorts, while laughing and filming. I would be at home, in my safe space. She really does take the piss out of us genuine sufferers. I can somtimes leave the house when anxious, but i am very subdued and focused soley on the task in hand... And i would not find anything funny!!! FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!! She infuriates me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Had anybody watched old highlights of like the Maldives or Henry ? She talks so different now . She says “ I am still me guys I’ve not changed “ ffs lol she puts on such a posh “ wanna be celeb” on voice now lol she used to talk a bit rough before ... have a listen lol

Reactions: 9
And lo and behold it’s an ad anyway. Does she get paid extra for playing the anxiety card?
She can't even have a fake bout of anxiety without advertising something.
Says it all really doesn't it 🙄

I honestly think her time is coming to an end. Tesco aren't promoting her products, she's dropping followers. I'd be interested to see what the real listening figures are for her podcast. Nowhere near the 4 million followers she's supposed to have...

She should just cash in now and close her Instagram account. Protect the son she already have and the one that's on the way. Neither of them have asked for this. They didn't choose to be thrown in the public eye. But her and Inch have been chasing fame all their adult lives. Now she finally has it, all she does is complain about it. She should have known any kind of fame comes with criticism. She even did it herself to Tulisa.

Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion:

Claiming anxiety to create a deflection, but is it Ma cleaning in the reflection?

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Had anybody watched old highlights of like the Maldives or Henry ? She talks so different now . She says “ I am still me guys I’ve not changed “ ffs lol she puts on such a posh “ wanna be celeb” on voice now lol she used to talk a bit rough before ... have a listen lol
Gas if she's reading here then blocks anyone who goes and watches the Maldives highlight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't even have a fake bout of anxiety without advertising something.
Says it all really doesn't it 🙄

I honestly think her time is coming to an end. Tesco aren't promoting her products, she's dropping followers. I'd be interested to see what the real listening figures are for her podcast. Nowhere near the 4 million followers she's supposed to have...

She should just cash in now and close her Instagram account. Protect the son she already have and the one that's on the way. Neither of them have asked for this. They didn't choose to be thrown in the public eye. But her and Inch have been chasing fame all their adult lives. Now she finally has it, all she does is complain about it.
I was just about to comment on her tesco tat, for someone with 4mil followers you’d expect alot of tagged photos of her peasants showing it off but there’s not many at all. Unless i’m not seeing correctly, i mean i have just been rinsing my eyes with bleach after seeing inches nips.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.