Mrs Hinch #362 Hare today, bin tomorrow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That changing basket is the most pointless thing I’ve ever seen. As soon as the baby can move even slightly I wouldn’t dare use it! She has around a month tops of being able to use that. Yet more waste. I hope the baby doesn’t stain her £1000 chest of drawers with an explosive 2 or 3 day old poo 😁
That will never get used Inch will be on the floor and she’ll be sprawled on the couch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Boris Johnson thumbs up killed me 😂😂

Would of loved to watch her watching those stories haha. The bloke is absolute the polar opposite of Hinch and probably hasn't realised that A list once was asked to sit next to Brad Pitt royalty is following him 🤣

Blergh. Just checked the singers followers. He now follows Hinch 🤮
This just reminds me of when she shared that little known singer Lewis Capaldi, thinking she was doing him a massive favour. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How much?
Christ on a fucken bike....

Yes if you can afford it great! But again alot of hinchers/ sheeple aspire to be like Soph and could risk getting into more debt.

Shakes me head 🙄

I’m keeping a list, current subtotal not including space tidy, curtains or wallpaper (or clothes etc) = £4805.54
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 2
I find talking about other peoples weddings so dull, barring whatever drunken capers the guests got up to. But mooning over the day and all that, that’s for the couple to do together.
Edited for typo!
My bridesmaid had a romantic incident with our usher in the maze at our wedding. Another wedding, my friend mistimed his exit from the rowing boat and fell into the moat in full morning suit. As you say, the lovey dovey couples part isn’t even interesting to the couples frankly.

A challenge today. Can she last a full 24 hours without showing off another purchase? My money’s on not. Can we also be spared any more dog feeding and Chickenselect fur blowing on the patio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
After all that absolute farce of “decoys leaving the hospital” when she had Ronnie and “not wanting to reveal the due date” this time round for seemingly the fear of “papped as she leaves with baby” 🤦🏻‍♀️, she’s doing a very good job of telling the world and his wife that she expects to give birth imminently. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She dreams of being papped, attention seeking fake

Reactions: 16
It’s so sad that you can tell she is 100% more excited about the tat she’s needlessly buying to fill that bland as f@ck nursery than the little human it’s intended for. I find it so strange she’s not mentioned how she will be nursing the baby through the night on that chair or changing his little bum on the changing unit etc it’s all “had to get these in beige guyyyyssss, same as Ron’s room” or “saw this in B&M and it looks a bit like wicker so I’m just going to stick in here somewhere” & why are you buying a height chart for a newborn!!? Surely not needed for at least a year!? Why didn’t Ronnie get one for him seeing as it’s more appropriate for his age!? She’s honestly the oddest person I’ve ever come across
This 100%

Im expecting a baby any day now and the way she has gone about her nursery is so alien to me. I picked the paint colour (which admittedly took forever), got a cot off Facebook marketplace and repurposed a chest of drawers/shelving unit from my sister. I did enjoy putting all his little clothes away but the sheer amount of tat she has bought it just totally baffling to me. I’ve bought some toys and baby books but all with it in mind that he will play with them. None of the stuff she has is even really suitable or attractive to children! Where are the Lamaze toys and the board books? For a soon to be mother of two she is so unmotherly

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That's a heck of a bump this morning considering it was completely hidden by the packaging from the new solar lights that she bought on Saturday, I know they change size and shape through the day but there has got to be some sort of pre record/ image manipulation going on here.

Utter waste of money replicating the furniture and decorative items from Ronnie's nursery. By the time the new baby moves from their room to his own Ronnie will be moving to a cot bed room and they could have just moved them across. Pastel blue would look fine in a beige room.

And small room? That room was the master bedroom before their extension. It is bigger than Ronnie's room and the bloody dogs room 🤯

Reactions: 33
I feel really sorry for Ronnie it’s like he only knows how to ‘play’ with things that are cleaning related it’s not even like it’s roll play he’s been programmed like that

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Speaks absolute volumes.
Why doesn't this surprise us. Michelle wasn't even nasty to her. She just doesn't like anyone disagreeing with her. Pathetic. So narcissistic she can't accept facts or someone elses opinion. Vile creature.

Reactions: 47
No what will happen is she'll go to her appointment today and we'll never hear from her until the baby is born . This will create mass hysteria from her sheep . She has now planted a seed in their heads that something might be ' up ' . So que unnecessary insta break to create a hype
Yeah and that the nasty bastard, her weird little followers worship her and she treats them like crap

Reactions: 4
That's a heck of a bump this morning considering it was completely hidden by the packaging from the new solar lights that she bought on Saturday, I know they change size and shape through the day but there has got to be some sort of pre record/ image manipulation going on here.

Utter waste of money replicating the furniture and decorative items from Ronnie's nursery. By the time the new baby moves from their room to his own Ronnie will be moving to a cot bed room and they could have just moved them across. Pastel blue would look fine in a beige room.

And small room? That room was the master bedroom before their extension. It is bigger than Ronnie's room and the bloody dogs room 🤯
Yep at 9 months if you have a massive bump like that it’s not going to miraculously shrink down!! I know everyone carries differently but she’s shown us her big bump, there’s no way it then just disappears and is covered up by a box of solar lights

Reactions: 16
duck me that dog looks so uncomfortable with ronnie this morning
I can’t understand how she allows and encourages Ronnie to get right in Henry’s face like that. I know she trusts the dog but it’s still an animal and is ultimately very unpredictable. It’s one thing to gently stroke the dog but to constantly be in his face is just so worrying, I just hope she doesn’t learn a lesson the hard way with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I like Mrs Hinch, probably get slaughtered for saying that. Although I’ve messaged her on several occasions and she’s never responded. . And all over her insta she says how she loves talking to ‘her fans’ . . . 🤔 starting to think it’s all chat.
She's proved this morning all she loves is the arse licking comments, to splash all over her stories and she'll never reply in a dm. She is full of something 💩

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.