Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she sprayed fabric conditioner all over her soft furnishings, cleaned the skirtings and doors with it and just generally chucked it EVERYWHERE, including a demo on This Morning.

She has since stopped this practice as fabric conditioner is FLAMMABLE.

Also using Zoflora in her reed diffusers and in boiling water to "make the air fresh".

She has since stopped doing both and zoflora issued a warning saying NOT to do it.

Attachments

Reactions: 67
I think there were 2 big things that fuelled my dislike of her back when I woke the duck up to her bullshit;

1. Her use of the anxiety / mental health card.
2. Her use of other accounts to do her dirty work in terms of getting them to post about accounts that have dared to speak out about her on their stories etc. Threats, abuse and accusing people of needing to seek psychiatric help, even contacting employers.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
What first brought me here was Sopha sharing a candle for wave of light and then tagging Yankee candle in it so all her sheep started posting pictures of their Yankee candles and tagging her. To make matters worse, Sopha followed the wave of light story with a photo of baby Ronnie.

She had also previously told a hincher that a part of her Angel would live on in baby Hinch 😮🤬
273B866B-4E1C-4B54-BEF5-CB52DC4D40B4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
When she gave her sink a deep clean by unscrewing the actual plug fitting. Breaking the seal between plug and pipe, likely flooding her own under sink cupboard and definitely flooding many sheeps undersink cupboards too. Never admitted the issue, just deleted the stories.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
6987E3FC-411F-4D58-886F-02A781277F42.jpeg

Cake from penguinbooks, the letter G is a giveaway to Sophie’s handwriting.

undeclared ad for her #lifeinlists

Ps I cannot find the picture that proves her handwriting 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 58
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe approaches Gleam .....

it was ALL planned from Day one

Reactions: 17
When the fire service posted about how dangerous to put flowers on the hob and she completely ignored them but put a hole in her wall instead 🤣. Surprised nobody's house went up in flames from copying her .
Speaking of hobs, that time she SAT Ronnie on the hob!

I don’t myself but I’m hoping someone has receipts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

When she posts the same picture on different posts with a different caption , was it soup in a cup or something on one post then on the other exactly the same picture but saying it was something else .

• Heart
Reactions: 47
When she was out shopping and she claimed to have heard two people talking about how amazing she is... One or was it two aisles away... Just how loud were they talking???
And it was compulsory to wear face masks/coverings in shops at the time 😷 so even harder to make out what somebody would be saying

Reactions: 46
What really sticks in my mind was when she screamed at Ronnie for touching the radiator and dragged his hand away screaming in his face 😢. All she needed to do was explain that Radiators can be hot and not to touch. His little face 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 63
I don't have a screenshot but I'm hoping someone will. She did a Q&A a she back now, and a fan asked her about body positivity as she's struggling. And she responded with a photo of herself when she was larger along side a slimmer photo. It was a very smug reply, basically telling her you can do it cos I did, when actually Sophie had surgery to lose weight. Not everyone can afford a gastric band Sophie.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe’s boss (sales manager) aka Jamie Hinchliffe refers to the lovely friends/fans as SHOPPERS....

But the poor fans .... still didn’t believe she was in it to make money

Watch the video

Sheep well and truly fleeced

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.