Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is his favourite book not a tend farm one then? Oh yeah,
Cos the mural is for you ya stupid bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hinch won’t apologise for not crediting Eileen because she’s sticking to her story of “my friend sent me that quote in a text.” 😉 She thinks because she doesn’t follow the page that she can’t be accused of copying something that she claims she had never seen/read in the first place. The other reason she won’t apologise is because there are many people that won’t be aware of this situation so she won’t want to highlight what she has done on her own page and risk other people turning on her. Sopha has done this numerous times and it always gets swept under the rug. I have a feeling this incident will be no different 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is bloody brilliant!!!! Don't stop these ❤😂

-6 hour time difference in Texas showing on Eileen's messages, so 9.46am UK time.

Illiterate Hinch, "fiick as faack" - clearly shows to anyone reading it 🤪💫
As someone mentioned on Eileen’s page, her followers are simpletons (just the best way to describe them), and she is Sofa, Head Simpleton of Maldon. They deserve each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahh bringing out the kids for damage control. As much as I don’t want to see it show your own face Sophie instead of the poor kids all the time.
Oh and apologise 👍 twit

• Heart
Either it's a management company they are using or his oi oi is a persona to appeal to lower end of market. All people like to feel smug and that other people are thick. It's one of the reasons Stacey Solomon used the playing dumb angle. I refuse to believe it just happened as she's not really interesting or glamorous to hold such interest and marketing power without either a management team or Inch being the 'brains" . In marketing terms anxiety ✅ housewife ✅ Kids✅Inlaws✅New build home✅low end products✅Little old me ✅ If it's all a fluke I'll eat one of her pancakes 🤢🤣😂
Definitely leading more towards a management team being behind it all, but even that begs the question why they’ve allowed her to stoop as low as she has? It’s a bit of a mindfuck when you really start to think about it, we could all just be part of one huge social experiment!
And after that spaffery, I’ll see myself out… I’m in bed riddled with the rona and I’m clearly hysterical 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Some strict Montessori families don't believe in reading (a lot of) fiction books to young children. Any kind of reading is great. Our children love those Usborne/facts books.

I am laughing that she has trying to push the Ronz lovez farms narrative but his favourite book is about recycling/trucks. Probably because he is at the tip more than the tend farm. 🙊

View attachment 1095294
Cos she’s still learning what words mean, like plagiarism….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what I mean by Inch being the mastermind. That was what he did to create Mrs Hinch character to study trends. No I don't think it's boring etc Pretty sure lots of people currently doing 12hr shifts etc to pay the gas bill would rather have the life of Inch. Edit the life of Inch with the £££ without Hinch tho not sure many could put up with the earache he must get😃
duck that I wouldn't want his life. Sponging off someone when I'm more than capable of working? I understand one person working and one being home with the kids as a stay at home parent as childcare is alot, that I completely agree with. But they're both home 247, both of them. OK Sophie has Instagram, but Jamie has nothing. He's more than capable of working. Even if it's part time to be productive on something. Get out of the house. It's pathetic. It really is. He is a BUM

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh I agree it's been planned for years, they know what they are doing, but he still needs a job because he does nothing, how isn't he bored out of his bored. He does nothing on Instagram. He has no team, no ads, no brand deals, nothing. He has no jobs outside of Instagram. I mean look at SS and Joe, both twats but atleast Joe is his own person with his own jobs outside of her Instagram.
Jamie sits and home and does literally nothing. He's a bum and is happily sponging off of his wife thinking he's too good to go get a normal job. It's pathetic.
I 100% agree that this has been planned for a long time and I think Inch was the instigator of the Mrs Hinch account initially. As we’ve seen, he has received work awards previously and I genuinely believe he still has a hands on (oi oi) approach with the direction of the account. But also, I think he does the majority of the share of child care as well as being Sofas carer and playing The Fiddle when he can! Along with all those trips to the tip I mean recycling centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck that I wouldn't want his life. Sponging off someone when I'm more than capable of working? I understand one person working and one being home with the kids as a stay at home parent as childcare is alot, that I completely agree with. But they're both home 247, both of them. OK Sophie has Instagram, but Jamie has nothing. He's more than capable of working. Even if it's part time to be productive on something. Get out of the house. It's pathetic. It really is. He is a BUM
It really doesn’t set a good example to his sons either. They’ll have no work ethic because of their layabout father.

• Heart
Inch’s full time job is fending off Fiddle’s advances whilst his actual wife snogs alpacas. It’s a hard knock life guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I 100% agree that this has been planned for a long time and I think Inch was the instigator of the Mrs Hinch account initially. As we’ve seen, he has received work awards previously and I genuinely believe he still has a hands on (oi oi) approach with the direction of the account. But also, I think he does the majority of the share of child care as well as being Sofas carer and playing The Fiddle when he can! Along with all those trips to the tip I mean recycling centre.
See, I just don't. I don't think he was the voice behind Mrs Hinch. She's thick as duck but she's clever. She's sneaky. Maybe he's the voice for alot of things Now, but I think she's got to where she is by herself at the beginning.
Oh I completely agree he's basically a single parent, but her family are round everyday too. And when they're around I don't believe either of them even look in the kids direction.
He has no reason not to work, what does he do everyday, absolutely nothing. He's a lazy bastard. It's embarrassing really

• Heart
Surely her management have either blackmailed the newspapers with her mental health or paid them off? how she gets away with this tit is beyond me especially when there's articles flying round with "this celebrity went to the shop today" 🥴 hoping Eileen pushes this further and sues. disgusting woman shes just making herself look more of an idiot by pretending nothing is going on!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It really doesn’t set a good example to his sons either. They’ll have no work ethic because of their layabout father.
Exactly. That's one thing I know my kids know, their dad is so unbelievably hard working, I'm hard working. We have the life we have because of US.
Hinch and Inch can't possibly be proud of how they've gotton to where they are now? By manipulating people. I wouldn't trade my life for theirs.

Tbh though and this might be harsh but her kids, as lovely and cute as they are, they will grow up being spoilt little brats the older they get because their mum is and they'll follow her Footsteps. They'll listen to her in the background. Ronnies not even 3 yet and has 10 designer coats for duck sake, they throw money at them to make them happy when actually love is enough. It'll bite them on the arse, and I'm living for it.

Shambles of a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That's not today. I can't get a good picture of the weather but trust me it's grey, dark and drizzly as duck in Maldon today.
IMG_20220301_103949.jpg

(Edited in a picture)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Danielle I think you're being really unfair here. James has been stated to have side projects that he works on and he goes to church on a Wednesday night.

Nusty nusty troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
See, I just don't. I don't think he was the voice behind Mrs Hinch. She's thick as duck but she's clever. She's sneaky. Maybe he's the voice for alot of things Now, but I think she's got to where she is by herself at the beginning.
Oh I completely agree he's basically a single parent, but her family are round everyday too. And when they're around I don't believe either of them even look in the kids direction.
He has no reason not to work, what does he do everyday, absolutely nothing. He's a lazy bastard. It's embarrassing really
I agree, I think her arrogance and vanity proves that she was the driving force behind her 'Mrs Hinch' character. She knew she was a decent enough looking woman, far removed from what people would have expected her to look like.
Old videos and tweets have shown that she's no shrinking violet, definitely not a wallflower and was more than happy to promote this facade of her being a TOWIE lookalike cleaner.
I think they both thought she would end up being the next Nigella, Domestic Goddess...but the scrubber version 😉
Jamie now believes he's the brains behind this whole tit show, and the way it's going down the pan, I believe him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.