Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really cannot spend more than 1 minute on that group. The stupidity of folk..... example today. "Iv bought a ladder shelf, what should i put on it? "
dear god is it just me? Why dont they just bloody google how to do things? Does that make sense?
This was one of my favourites, there’s me thinking this was a picture of what she was looking for!
BCB2375D-7A0B-4F76-9A3B-AD8160CB92D9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
Is she taking the bleeping piss? They block and delete anyone? I just can’t believe the bare faced cheek of her! Take ya chin and get in the bin you attention seeking prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
And the people who are blocked and or deleted are the army trolls who come here spouting hate??? Make a comment that disagrees or shows something dangerous over on an army post and you're told to die. I know which side I'd rather be on.

ATV

• Angry
Reactions: 15
what gets me, I clean my house have 2 kids and don’t Insta doing what needs to be done.
wish I’d had a year off with them but unfortunately my business comes first. She’s clearly running out of ideas and maternity is coming to an end.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s more to do with the influx of people
I'm surprised she hasn't said "guyzzz, let's not give them any attention, let's stop mentioning tattle" I bet she hates that loads have come over and her fans are directing people here

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They were sharing around a petition, I assume to the Government, to have Tattle closed down. I don't think the government are busy enough at the moment so yeah chuck a petition over 🤣🤣 if any bothered to read properly they'd see that any genuine trolls who crop up are swiftly shut down and if they read their own tit on those forums they'd clock that they're the bullies/trolls and tbh stalkers of hunch.
Not sure they could close Tattle down, is it not American owned?

Reactions: 8
I love how she has realised her little tantrum made her look like a silly little school girl. So now she has jumped on the Tattle idea as it fits her story better. I cant wait until Stacey is on gogglebox next week. Verucca will be having more tantrums because heaven forbid anyone else has some attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
“Conspiracy theories “ what a strange word to use
Conspiracy theories is believing 5g caused coronavirus.

Not calling someone out in their tit and predicting their sales pitch before it's revealed and being spot on... (drive through anyone).

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What is her game? She’s literally explaining exactly what she does on her post. Also she’s admitting that she does read tattle. I don’t know what the whole point of this is. She’s literally now directing all her army here.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Is she taking the bleeping piss? They block and delete anyone? I just can’t believe the bare faced cheek of her! Take ya chin and get in the bin you attention seeking prick!
The brass neck of her 😡 we delete and block everything? Says the spoilt b**** that can’t handle even the slightest bit of criticism or advice. Take your ostrich neck and shove it up your arse verruca!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
And the people who are blocked and or deleted are the army trolls who come here spouting hate??? Make a comment that disagrees or shows something dangerous over on an army post and you're told to die. I know which side I'd rather be on.

ATV
Soph

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.