Mrs Hinch #465 Steve wishes everyone a Happy New yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #465 Steve wishes everyone a Happy New yeah
Winning thread title by @Paddy71 🥳

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Quick recap because it’s like two hours since our last fred ...ya nutsy trollzzz are on fire.

Sooo Sophie went mental on Friday night and went on a passive aggressive posting spree answering the “trolls” comments on the Virgin Radio Instagram post.
She revealed her true self and even ended up turning on a Hincher by mistake.
The scary moo was stalking people’s Instagram profiles to find out their names and the names of their pets and she upset one of her own fans by name checking the lady’s deceased cat, instead of apologising she dirty deleted but we have receipts below.

She went on a visit to see Katie a young girl with cerebral palsy who lives in Scotland. The whole thing has been documented by Hinch on her page with stories and a grid post. She explained nothing about who Katie is or what her condition means for her or how followers could help with donations or volunteering. Newer followers won’t know as she’s not mentioned her for ages - and so really there was really no point to Hinch posting the visit at all except to feed her narcissistic messiah complex.

Oh and that broken toe was more serious than we thought as Soph has no footzzzz... 😱

83F9E746-5037-4BA4-8769-D053873EF816.jpeg

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Short and sweet recap because well we was here 2 hours ago. Fantastic recap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Coincidence all this happend on the day SS did her Xmas door reveal. Soph needed to upstage her bestie somehow. HinchcellblockH2 is obviously not quite being enough yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I genuinely had no idea who Katie was so her grid post and stories made no sense as she’s never mentioned her (in the time I followed her) I had to unfollow her now as since coming on here I can really see it all now!
Why has she had her foot removed now? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Just seeing her 2 recent grid posts side by side it’s obvious they were filmed around the same couple of days. We all know she pre records I would just love to figure out her timeline ..

Reactions: 29
I drop off for a nap for a couple hours and she’s finally uploaded her trip and lost her broken toe also watching that video when she knocked on the door she’s fidgeting with her hair made me want to shave her hair off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The charity donation link post is literally an hour too late for us to believe you meant to do it Soph. Still there’s no need to thank us, we know you haven’t read here since Jamie lived in a cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Just seeing her 2 recent grid posts side by side it’s obvious they were filmed around the same couple of days. We all know she pre records I would just love to figure out her timeline ..
It's a shame something more obvious wasn't playing on the TV in the background when she walked in. I feel like that could have told us when it was. Looks like Magic tv station though so impossible to know if that was showing today.
I need a life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t think I have ever known anyone to irritate the tit out of me anymore than this bloody woman ?!!!!
why do I watch her stories when I dislike her so much ? I’m not sure ?
It’s like one of those annoying painful pimples on your tongue 😂 you know it’s going to hurt but you still touch it … just like her stories !
But seriously not a word i use often but after this latest PR stunt (because there is no other description for it ) she is literally one of the biggest fakest cunts I have ever known of !! I literally can’t phantom how she is getting away with it? The defences and things that are said to anyone that challenge or or disagree with her is not healthy and actually unbelievable !!!
I’m really I’m hoping her time is up soon for Firstly childrens sake
Secondly her ‘sheep ‘ sake
And thirdly her own sake …
It’s actually beginning to feel like watching a real life car crash !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.