Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet soph is so jealous of staceys new house with the huge garden in the country whilst she’s stuck in her small crap estate house 🤣 can’t even imagine how many chemicals have been sprayed into her house

Reactions: 10
Hi Soph. I saw you angry reacted one of my recent comments and outed yourself.
I stand by what I said. Your child is not just there to be exploited for content. You’re the one going to have to explain why you plastered his life across the internet for money and engagement. Do better else your kids will want nothing to do with you one day. ATV. X
100% this.
If the sheep are dumb enough to run out and buy a hamper full of minkes that’ll then line her pockets, so be it. I don’t care if they get themselves in debt or it affects their MH. Grown adult women need to wise up.
But I do care that she can hide behind filter after filter and choose WHEN to show herself. Ronnie gets no choice, no privacy and no protection whatsoever. It’s so wrong.

Reactions: 25
I appreciate that it’s nice to be happy for your friend’s success. But, in Sophie’s shoes, it must be hard not to feel some jealousy. The reality is that her and SS offer the same type of person to companies looking for sponsorships. They’re both from Essex, they’re a similar demographic, they both focus on cleaning/tidying on Insta, they both have a young child. SS has the upper hand due to being far better known outside of Instagram, is married to another household name and has regular TV appearances. So when SS promotes her tie ups with Gousto, ITS etc, the reality is that Stacey’s gain is an opportunity lost for Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 17
Ronnie is one now right?
Why is he still using a bottle teet to drink out of.. his poor teeth!
not one for the mumsnetting on this thread but maybe that’s all he can or will drink out of. She’s started making the bottle really obvious in her pics lately and I think she’s trying to bait us with it. I honestly don’t care, if it’s the difference between him being dehydrated or not that’s fair enough I am sure we would all rather he was happy and healthy. I’d rather discuss her grief tourism, tat buying and crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh ffs guyzzzz. Ron and fat chicken strip are back. They are so adventurous aren’t they! I wonder what they’ll be exploring today? Could it be the Kitchen? The garden? Who knows! Either way what a day it’ll be ❤ I aspire to be as adventurous as this ❤❤ Maybe one day.. all the best x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I appreciate that it’s nice to be happy for your friend’s success. But, in Sophie’s shoes, it must be hard not to feel some jealousy. The reality is that her and SS offer the same type of person to companies looking for sponsorships. They’re both from Essex, they’re a similar demographic, they both focus on cleaning/tidying on Insta, they both have a young child. SS has the upper hand due to being far better known outside of Instagram, is married to another household name and has regular TV appearances. So when SS promotes her tie ups with Gousto, ITS etc, the reality is that Stacey’s gain is an opportunity lost for Mrs Hinch.
Couldn’t agree more - hinch will always be second fiddle and boy will she loathe that

Reactions: 9
Oh how I love it when you tell someone you're anxious and they essentially say "you'll be fine". Yeah no tit but that's not how anxiety works and if she truly suffered it she'd bloody know that 😡 just bleeping breathe. Oh yeah cheers love, I'd forget that normally. How about actual advice about cbt or speaking to a professional.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What happened to the olive tree upstairs why is she only showing the one downstairs killed it already

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So 2 weeks ago when SS finished her blue loo, as a response to hinches comment about bringing her a shoe rack, Stacey replies (picture) ‘if you don’t bring a shoe rack next week, I’ll be gutted!’

is it just a flippant remark, knowing they had arranged a date at the end of the month and I’m reading too much into the ‘next week’ or was yesterday’s meet up actually a pre record and the odd covering of the bump was incase she had had the baby and we would know it’s a pre record?

I dont care if they are prerecorded but why not just say ‘last week when I was at SS’ or ‘when hinch was here last week?’
In the comments on the post Hinch put up last week where she plagiarised Dr Rebecca's post there was this comment, so it's clearly been arranged for ages, someone else picked up a few threads ago because it was the same day she said she felt ready to pop, but was making arrangements to meet in ss garden

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Anyone fancy helping me let this lady know her quote has been stolen?

Edited to add my message I’ve sent. If anyone else doesn’t mind making her aware too that would be fab. Plagiarism does my head in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Why would you dry clothes inside when you have a garden to dry them in

She has one for outside, think it’s attached to her fence. Got it two summers ago if I remember correctly and she just LOVED it guyzzz. Seen it used twice and never again.

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone! I’ve lurked on here for a while and have finally decided to comment 😂

I once was a fan of this crazy deluded woman - buying everything she did. Doing all her stupid ‘hacks’.
I was pregnant at the same time as her in 2019 and became obsessed with her. I’d work a full time job and then come home and blitz my house. This continued into parenthood and Id stay up until past midnight to keep the house clean/tidy.
I genuinely felt like I needed to keep up with this woman and that my house needed to look like hers. It wasn’t healthy and I ended up making myself ill.

Thankfully I have seen her for who she really is!! An exploiter and money grabber.

I follow a few cleaning/home accounts on Instagram and it’s actually scary how obsessed people are with Zoph and SS. Tagging them in EVERYTHING. Gagging for a sniff of attention.

It makes me so sad, as a lot of these people are lovely and clearly totally drawn in by their money grabbing schemes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.