Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph hun, this is for when you come on here for your bedtime read. Your mum is on FB sending people to tattle and really not doing much to help the Hinch brand. Hope she gets well soon xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Someone needs to let Al out of his workshop so he can go and take Freda's phone off her until she's chilled out a bit.

Get well

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone needs to let Al out of his workshop so he can go and take Freda's phone off her until she's chilled out a bit.

Get well
She needs to go and get her silky pouch out the drawer I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

@shoegal1982 💕 ⬆
I missed replying to your post on the last thread but wanted to congratulate you on your amazing achievement. You should be incredibly proud of yourself 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 xx

Not giving too much away but my company is involved in books and I know just how hard it is for very talented writers (Who have more talent than Hinch can ever dream of) to get their books even looked at, let alone published. Quite frankly she shouldn’t be proud of this, it’s a disgrace.

Not only is the book full of lies, it shows how calculated and manipulative she is. This has been planned for a LONG time, way before announcing tend Farm last year. She already had the names for the Floofheads picked out long before that and bragged about it. Also, all the Hinch bros BS and Ron, Len and Hen, even getting NoNob to get it put on the back of his football shirt 🙄 The process is a long one and it shows she’s had very little input into the book.

She will churn out more, Puffin will enable her as they aren’t fussy where the money comes from. It’s her name (Which isn’t even her name) that is being sold. The book is likely to be as boring as duck for children. What child wants to read a book about people they don’t know being scared of moving house, when there are so many brilliant children’s books out there to read.

It will be almost all Hunzz that will be buying it. Especially the die hard ones who fill their own gram with photos of cleaning products and kiss Hinch’s arsenal hole 🥱
Thank you. I am very proud of it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quick, where is that bloody tranq gun?! ‘Get well’ has me howling!!! Put the gin glass down Freda!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When fiddle pops her way to hell, Sophie might get some well needed therapy and live life normally as a 30 plus year old woman, wife and mother instead of holding her mums hand everyday.

There's a reason they're so weirdly close. Incestyyyy. Poor Ronnie and Lennie being brought up around nut jobs. They've got their mam tend crying on the sofa slapping her forehead over a book, and their nanna putting people in head locks

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The fact she’s deleting stuff shows you what a weird narcissist she is with probably personality disorder she will act like nothing happened

Reactions: 26
The old bat needs get back in her cave! Big Al needs a tranq gun double dosage for that bint! Calm down Fiddles think of your blood pressure

Reactions: 13
Is Kate a friend or something. Because she’s absolutely off her rocker. She’s told someone to go take their meds, and accused someone of being on here whilst on here herself 😂 funny woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.