Mrs Hinch #363 A baby is for life, not just Easter. ATV x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend just messaged me about the sink. She put a comment on the reel and it's been deleted!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Inch is constantly blowing smoke up his own arse about that bloody podcast, which I refuse to listen too, even for the lols. I suppose it’s the only work he’s done since CC1 was born, who can blame him for bugging it up? 😜
He’s obviously very proud , I wonder if the did the same when he was on tipping point 😆

Reactions: 6
I was gonna say the comments saying it flooded their houses are getting deleted!
Ridiculous. I saw the comment and she only put "don't do it. I've seen so many kitchens flooded"

What an absolute tool. I hope she loses tonnes of followers once they realise she's caused their house damage.

Reactions: 33
Is that not a table for children? No? Why not get a colourful one? It's a nice table don't get me wrong but comeeeee ooooonnnnn

Reactions: 22
Lots saying they've done it on her recommendation and its flooded . Does she realise she could be costing these people money with her stupid hacks !!

Reactions: 29
Soph saying 'be careful it's watertight' so no one can complain when they all flood their kitchens because 'she told them to be careful' she's such a twit.

Reactions: 18
Fans of hers copying her and ending up flooding their kitchens aren't going to be happy never mind when their comments get deleted by their "queen"

Way to upset your sheep Soph 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just posting these before they inevitably get deleted. In fact, I think this whole ‘hack’ will be gone from her stories long before the standard 24 hour expiry.

Edited to add more.
88DB4AF9-7DB4-4175-83AF-C2EB1A52E12A.jpeg
6AB54952-49D1-4A2B-8A65-E9A94D5AFB9A.jpeg
7D652483-8853-4313-8F4F-A42631FFD2F3.jpeg
33A63DC9-0C19-4CE8-AD24-7071EA9CB80B.jpeg
8BCFF4FA-34B0-4827-B6A2-66BDA4770354.jpeg
3A4CFC2B-5EF4-4F0A-A503-67F06595CEAB.jpeg
DF8AE22E-F1E4-4554-AF98-CFA7D39B9FDD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly I did this last year (shouldn't have) and cause a leak its hard to line it back up perfectly unless your a plumber she shouldn't be showing this to her 4million bots oops mean followers , I also did the bath and water was coming through ceiling a few days later 🤣🤣
Maybe then they’ll realise she isn’t as good as she makes out to be. When they’ve all got leaks, she’ll have dug her own grave. Karma’s a witch.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god her “fans” are so thick! As if they’ve copied straight away and flooded their kitchens hahahaha proves my point that to be a “hincher” your IQ has to be below 10

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.