Mrs Hinch #246 MH thinks Inch is Tom Hardy, her Ribena must be Bacardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just sat trying to work out how old she was when this song came out because it's not THAT old is it? Bet she was the type to practise arguments in front of the mirror before confronting someone aswell absolute tube of a woman.
Released in 2008 so yeah she would have been around 18. 🤭

I don’t mop either I think they are dirty but that’s just me and my germy phobes.
I don’t mind getting on my hands and knees. Oh matron
Same! But pouring the pissy germy water down her kitchen sink is a defo NO!!!! 😷🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been mentioned...im still trying to catch up! But just listening to her book while I'm doing the dishes (it was free on audible and can return it).
I dont understand why she has mentioned that her first boyfriend, who she hadn't seen or heard from in several years, took his own life...thats nothing to do with her life and I just think that it is a bit out of order to talk about! If she had kept in touch then fair enough, but they had only gone out with each other for a few months as teens and not really spoke since? Does she really have nothing of interest in her own life to talk about that she has to use things about other people??
Sorry, but this just really annoyed me!

Also talking about not being a big drinker as if its an achievement, im 30 and have never been drunk....doesnt seem that big of a deal to me! Hardly worth mentioning that although she used to get drunk she didn't grow up to be a big drinker...

X
I saw a screenshot somewhere where she’d posted to her sister she was hanging badly....you don’t get that from Ribena 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it a coincidence that the trolley is magically back and since her tv appearance she’s done almost all cleaning videos again 🤔. Both of which were mentioned in here in the last few days.

Reactions: 13
Dot to dot from ebay

Reactions: 5
Well, I listened to the audiobook in it’s entirety whilst I had some driving about to do - free on audible. I was left feeling confused and unusual 😂It was terrible. No big reveals, nothing we didn’t already know. Who writes about a loft hatch in their memoir as if it’s some big deal unless it’s where they store the bodies? Let’s not even talk about the fact that she reads as if English is her second language. The whole point of the book is revealed in the last chapter- she is going to leave Instagram having rinsed her evil army of all of their hard earned cash. It also prepares them for the big move, when she ‘no longer feels safe’ in her current home. Not an original thought or idea in the whole book. It seems like her doctor medicated her without getting her to try any other techniques or coping strategies, I think this send out the wrong message, will young or vulnerable people be thinking they need medicated for just feeling anxious or sad? Everyone feels anxious/sad from time to time, it’s normal. I don’t know. But what I do know is that after listening to it I still have no idea who the real Sophie Hinchliffe is.
What are the conspiracy theories that she was going to address??

Edited to add that I would look myself but don’t want to line her pockets. Apologies if it’s already been covered on here and I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 7
She actually does my tits in. She states in her book she only receives money for affiliate links for shark and eBay and not every product she advertises - yes that’s correct Sophie but you’ve neglected to mention you’re in contractual agreements with many other brands such as proctor and gamble so they pay you a massive lump sum for you to advertise their products because they know people buy them when you do so.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hinch tagged Molly mae in her vids and molly Reposted them on her stories
ahh I wonder if I can’t see th
Does anyone actually really buy this Iconic make up & wear it? I'm into some make up brands and gave friends who are heavily into make up. Never heard of this brand until zlebs started promoting them on insta past year or 2. A quick nosey and their products are overpriced, and to #Gift that much to Zoph, aswell as LB & LM (ex Towie new Mothers just as bad as Hinch for shameless begging and #Gifts) is ridiculous. It's companies like that that I hope don't do well. They deserve to go bust charging that for blusher yet every "influencer" from Towie to Love Island contestants has been gifted the entire collection for Free.

Zoph is also a witch for the way she speaks about her "girls/kids". All friends tend to share or let each other take stuff from their house that they don't want or have extra of, but she acts & talks like she's the only one. That her friends always have to come to her for stuff. If my friend spoke like that about me id stop going around to theirs and wouldn't take another thing. She's so virtue signalling - "Look at me everyone aren't I great, I'm the Best" blah blah bleeping blah 🙄🥱😴
I have a few bits from iconic and to be fair I actually quite like it drives me bonkers the amount of influencers that push it tho

Reactions: 1
Sorry but NOTHING, no amount of mops / steam mops anything beats getting on your hands and knees and scrubbing the floor, it’s what I have always done in the bathroom I have never used a mop in there and also same with my hallway. I’ve only used a mop in the kitchen / living room when I want to give it a quick go over, I’m actually pleased she’s done this.
Why is she suddenly doing it tho I wonder ?! Where’s the speed mop that she’s always uses!!!

Reactions: 8
That book review was quite sad really. Imagine downloading it only to find out it was all aggressive snapping at Trolls

Reactions: 16
i hate flash french soap. I have a bottle of it that I can’t bear to throw as it’s wasteful but the smell is so horrible. It’s like mouldy vanilla
Same. I hate the stuff. It's vile. Like you I can't throw it away. Such a waste.

Reactions: 2
Just popping in,not in anyway minimising the story about someone taking his own life, but why did she feel the need to mention this?
Does anyone know how young she was when she 'dated' him? I ask because I speak to her first proper boyfriend often and he is perfectly OK.
I know of one young man from Maldon who tragically didn't feel he could stay any longer-if she is cashing in on his memory,I will spit in her eye.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.