Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B0E43AD0-22C6-4481-81C3-EE66BE26FAB3.jpeg

I’m close to my parents - I have never met a grown woman with her own child / husband who is with her parents like she’s 5 years old. Having them come on holidays would be my worst night mate. Very odd bunch... Ronnie won’t have privacy when he’s older with mad hinch and her mother.

Reactions: 23
OMDs this woman is really getting on my nerves. She is the BIGGEST troll around🤬. She responds to peoples opinions that are not hers negatively then deletes her comments and let her bullying sheep loose on them. SERIOUSLY when are people going to wake up and smell the tit that she produces on a daily basis. Yes Hinch you are the biggest bully around. You are the epitome of a narcissist.
She really has no clue about panic attacks, it's sadly not that easy to fight back when you're suffering with MH and you certainly wouldn't be able to pose on a magazine cover in full make up etc. She quotes MH too frequently but weirdly isn't having any form of therapy or counselling? It also isn't easy to to discuss MH hence the stigma around it and frankly she is no advocate for these issues! If what we have been informed of is true then she needs to lead by example but instead we get shite positivity quotes!
I've said very similar. Inspirational quotes are cruel to someone living with MH. And posting your life for complete strangers oh duck off please. Get back to cleaning tips preferably safe ones or get off IG astsophish

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey all, I used to post on here a lot but as Hunch stopped doing anything other than taking days off and creating weird concoctions for Ronnie every lunchtime I stopped..... However looks like the last few days with the pastry hamper, and Hunch denying that she reads here, (even though her book is based on the fact she does....) means that I am back lurking. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. She’s still a saleswoman and a knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 255652

I’m close to my parents - I have never met a grown woman with her own child / husband who is with her parents like she’s 5 years old. Having them come on holidays would be my worst night mate. Very odd bunch... Ronnie won’t have privacy when he’s older with mad hinch and her mother.
I must be a peasant 😂 but what the f are seat cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone’s probably already said this but I haven’t caught up yet. But what an absolute sad sack of a person. SS goes out and has such a lovely family day picking pumpkins and that loser sits in her garage on her own with a can of spray paint. So desperate to not be outdone she scrambles round and makes that absolute monstrosity. Why can’t she just give it a rest😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“I don’t normally respond to comments like this” (by that she means comments that dare to criticise her or those she is paid by)

Says the woman who shares messages of this exact nature on her stories and sends a so called “army” after them, who constantly comments on how she is “trolled”, who got mad and posted an angry story when someone questioned her wardrobe, is selling a book-of which the entire plot that is being alluded to is about how she is “trolled”-who regularly posts little hints and subtexts to “banter” with a gossip website, and now, the same woman who has a magazine article interviewing her about so called trolls. Hun, literally every other post you are responding to your “critics”.

Reactions: 15
Ronnies going to destroy that pumpkin patch nonsense isnt he.
I’d hope so. She has no concept of child proofing her home. She was raised so crap that the baby will be seriously injured because of her hoarded home with items for a toddler to grab on every corner

But then again she’s no bond with the child
She only holds him while he’s sleeping like a doll
She creeps me out. The baby is constantly sleeping or not present in their life.
If she was my wife I would get her committed to the psychiatric department.

Reactions: 9
I saw 'seat cupboard' and immediately thought of Harry Potter sitting under the stairs, a few posts up...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone’s probably already said this but I haven’t caught up yet. But what an absolute sad sack of a person. SS goes out and has such a lovely family day picking pumpkins and that loser sits in her garage on her own with a can of spray paint. So desperate to not be outdone she scrambles round and makes that absolute monstrosity. Why can’t she just give it a rest😂
Yeah but to be fair, SS only goes to the pumpkin patch to do weird photoshoots for Instagram which is equally as sad lmao

Reactions: 6
Well she decided last year to not only get herself high, but also her small baby, because she sprayed them in the lounge while he was asleep upstairs!
I remember this! Was there not also a wax melter on in the background with a naked flame? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.