Mrs Hinch #344 Hinch's sheep thought grey the rage, now need a loan to buy the beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it look like she’s put a filter on the grass video to make it look more.. I duno, dull? Seems to me she’s trying to make her grass look worse than it is to justify the fake grass.

Reactions: 94
Why does it look like she’s put a filter on the grass video to make it look more.. I duno, dull? Seems to me she’s trying to make her grass look worse than it is to justify the fake grass.
She literally cannot take a video or photo without a filter. It's ridiculous

Reactions: 41
She’s filtered that grass video so much the bark around the play house looks like stones. bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Was just coming to write the same thing! Why in all her indoor photos does the grass look lush and bright green, now from the outside it’s ruined. What’s even real anymore.

Reactions: 39
Her grass looked no where near as bad as that in previous pictures.

Reactions: 35
Making out she only decided to do it as the sheep voted yes. How do they not see through this?! Also the sheep said the grey clock Soph but no mention of that.

And where are the FISCHH

Reactions: 41
Making out she only decided to do it as the sheep voted yes. How do they not see through this?! Also the sheep said the grey clock Soph but no mention of that.

And where are the FISCHH
It’s hilarious that the sheep think that they have any say in what she does 😂

Reactions: 28
Why not get a fresh load of turf put down and employ a gardener to come and keep it nice for her - she has the money

Reactions: 48
Decisions you make as a family:
Buying a bigger or smaller house
Buying a bigger or smaller car
Where to go on holiday
Which school to send your children to
Which kind of takeaway you want
What to watch on the tv

Choosing AstroTurf because you couldn't be bothered to take your fat arsed dog out properly and now your lawn is shot to tit, that's not a family decision. That's the result of being too lazy! Their bloody skin wouldn't graft!

• Haha
Reactions: 91
'Hope that makes sense'
'I love it'
'Guyzzzzzz'

duck sake what an utter bore! 4 million followers my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.