Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope we don't get some crappy and vague bedtime quote half heartedly aimed at Ukraine and holding your families tighter/living your best life.

Reactions: 26
Maybe it’s just my sick mind 🤪 but that tree next to that dog is just a space waiting to have the sign “RIP Henry” on it 🙈
I find the whole mural rather disturbing, but that tree in particular.
Something really eerie about it!
I don’t get good vibes from it at all.

Reactions: 20
Alison Hammond came for dinner at my work tonight. A lovely, happy friendly lady, makes me wonder what our soph is like when she’s out at the crappy local carvery. She’s probably a right weirdo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
i think she's going off da bois already. the way she touched the one at the end as he lurrvvsss a smooth before his repetitive dinner seemed as though she wasn't that confident touching him. roll on a post that they just had to go guysh as an incident happened that she won't discuss because she wants all the huns to message her worryingly asking if she's OK and what happened 🙄
I think she imagined the alpacas would behave like some kind of overgrown dogs that would see her as their boss, do what they're told and she could cuddle and kiss like she does with Henry, but of course they aren't like that at all and I don't think she likes it. Added to that, apart from Henry who she views as her child anyway, she seems unable to commit to or be interested in anything for more than 5 mins before she gets bored and wants something new. I wouldn't be surprised if the alpacas go, some sheep and pigs come and go aswell as hens, her "farm" will probably end up being a single rabbit in a hutch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t know, I’ve never been filmed doing it…. Like, who does that? 😝
Maybe it’s just my sick mind 🤪 but that tree next to that dog is just a space waiting to have the sign “RIP Henry” on it 🙈
I honestly feel like the whole thing is a shrine prepared for deaths of all animals in shite farm.

Why would a child want to look at images of their pets on a wall when they see them face to face allll f* cking day!
It's like putting huge images of herself in the 3 R's shed, which she will 100% do!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How dull is that bedroom for a little kid? Especially one with Ronnies needs, I imagine the brighter and
more vibrant the better.

Also what is that dancing about? So fake in front of the camera

Reactions: 17
I think she imagined the alpacas would behave like some kind of overgrown dogs that would see her as their boss, do what they're told and she could cuddle and kiss like she does with Henry, but of course they aren't like that at all and I don't think she likes it. Added to that, apart from Henry who she views as her child anyway, she seems unable to commit to or be interested in anything for more than 5 mins before she gets bored and wants something new. I wouldn't be surprised if the alpacas go, some sheep and pigs come and go aswell as hens, her "farm" will probably end up being a single rabbit in a hutch.
She will then eat the single rabbit when her Instacash runs out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sticking up for her, but how do you know what Ronnie does or doesn't like? I'm sure she knows her own son better than you, he seems to love the alpacas and Henry so I'm sure he'll love having them on his wall. And if he is autistic then the muted colours are more suitable for him than the usual garish colours we decorate toddlers bedrooms in.
Autistic children are not robots 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact that Ron still wears a too-tight onesie with feet in as he’s approaching 3 says all I need to know about how much she restricts him in life, poor boy 😭 she’s so overbearing with him, I’ll always remember that photo with her pinning his arms down so he’d pose 😭😭😭 she pisses me off so much with her attitude towards him compared to Len!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Autistic children are not robots 🤣
I didn't say they were. But when she first said she was getting a mural done everyone slagged her off saying Ronnie wouldn't be able to cope with bright colours with being autistic and having always had a grey bedroom but now she's got it done in muted colours she's getting slated for it being pale, even though it's not finished. I agree with a lot of the things said about her on here but when it comes to how she decorates her own home or the size of her feet which she can't help then I just think it goes a too far. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: 14
Another quote copied from someone else. You are unbelievable hinch 🤯🙄

Imagine replacing this little boy’s name with your own son’s and trying to pull it off as your own

A0D213DE-A6A3-4CE2-9F2B-029465FAAE39.jpeg
59339097-F4E0-4131-8C9B-68767ED581E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 192
I af
I didn't say they were. But when she first said she was getting a mural done everyone slagged her off saying Ronnie wouldn't be able to cope with bright colours with being autistic and having always had a grey bedroom but now she's got it done in muted colours she's getting slated for it being pale, even though it's not finished. I agree with a lot of the things said about her on here but when it comes to how she decorates her own home or the size of her feet which she can't help then I just think it goes a too far. Just my opinion though.
It’s not the feet that’s the problem it’s her lying about the size of them that is 😭 really hope Ronnie does like the wall tho bless him , my kids weee scared of a pig peppa pig on there quilt cover so I’m not holding much hope x

Reactions: 20
Oh my god.

At first I quite liked the mural, but Jesus, Mary, Joseph & The Wee Donkey it's beyond ridiculous.

She has said herself TONIGHT that R doesn't answer them quite yet.

However she forces age inappropriate decor on the poor little boy.

Not content with lying about his development, the man with paper in his mouth / wheels on the bus / his insistence on using a large shovel she is now forcing him into a weird montage of freaky animals in what should be his calm and relaxing space.

She never ceases to amaze me with how out of touch she is

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Regarding her feet which she cant help. Yes. That's just it. She can't help the size of her feet. No big deal what size they are. It's just she's claiming they're a Diddy 5, when they are clearly not.😅 we are mocking her unnecessary lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Goading, stop trying to provoke - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thought tattle had more taste rather than calling for Ron to have chavy cbeebies inspired bedding and decor from Asda. Individuality is far more classy imo. Bright colours in a child's bedroom is not a necessity nor a chavy character theme. Do think Mural Man would of been better getting his brush out in the playroom though 😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.