Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie was literally the shape of a ball as a baby, he literally rolled around like a wobble toy, then squeezed into clothes a size or 2 too small. Should be ashamed of herself.
Oh yeah, those photos of the poor lad squeezed into too small clothes and a bulging wet nappy. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know I did have a word with myself. I’m surprised the I’m a celeb crew haven’t thought of adopting her cooking recipes for the eating challenges. Honestly given the choice between them bleeping peppers or a kangaroos bollock, I’d go with the latter.
What about if it were a choice between Sophs sick in a pie or Jamie's bollock 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why can she never make anything normal? Lasagne, spag Bol, roast dinner, something in the slow cooker?
There is no excuse in 2021 not to be able to cook a decent meal, she has no budget and with the help of a slow cooker, all the Ninja implements, food kits etc making edible meals should be well within her means. Being a grown arse 31 year old with 2 kids and thinking it's funny not been able to cook is nothing to be proud of.
I'm afraid this attitude towards cooking and food in general will be passed to her kids.

Reactions: 26
Oh good god she’s back with pastry and eggs, pray for Lens nappies

I feel sick. The whole "I can't cook hehe" isn't funny or cute. It's beyond embarrassing a 31 year old admitting she doesn't ever cook a proper meal for her family.
Exactly, it’s 2021, with the amount of stuff available on the internet, gadgets and what not, especially as a stay at home mum, saying you can’t cook isn’t a flex, it isn’t cute and it isn’t adorable, it’s just a major red flag!!!

Reactions: 14
Oh good god she’s back with pastry and eggs, pray for Lens nappies

Exactly, it’s 2021, with the amount of stuff available on the internet, gadgets and what not, especially as a stay at home mum, saying you can’t cook isn’t a flex, it isn’t cute and it isn’t adorable, it’s just a major red flag!!!
They were gifted a Ninja soup maker a few years back. Lasted a couple of weeks, then never seen again🤔🤔

Reactions: 13
There is no excuse in 2021 not to be able to cook a decent meal, she has no budget and with the help of a slow cooker, all the Ninja implements, food kits etc making edible meals should be well within her means. Being a grown arse 31 year old with 2 kids and thinking it's funny not been able to cook is nothing to be proud of.
I'm afraid this attitude towards cooking and food in general will be passed to her kids.
Back home now after an unexpected month in hospital, thanks you nusty trolls for keeping me entertained during the long nights surrounded by bleeping monitors, confused patients, clicking beds and noisy staff!
I’m sorry but to me, ‘I can’t cook’ might as well say ‘I can’t read’. Ok, say you that don’t like cooking or you’re not very good/confident at it but how hard is it to follow a basic recipe? maybe she seriously thinks that clicking her fingers should make an onion chop itself and because it doesn’t, she says she can’t cook. ‘Brown the mince in a pan’ what could that mean apart from frying it until it’s brown. Maybe she thinks ‘brown the mince,’ means colouring it with brown french chic paint?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really does have a strange relationship with food doesn't she 🤢 either that or a strange outlook on what 'regular' people eat and so would want to see as Instagram cookery content.

Show us casserole slop again Sofe please for the love of God, I'd even forgive you if you baked some pastry shapes on the side and served it up as a deconstructed pie. Few frozen veggies on the side perhaps?

if Ronnie has particular wants and needs regarding food, that's fine, I'm all for children just being fed and making sure they eat something. But you and Jamie (short for James) can eat like adults on occasion and no one will mind 🤦‍♀️

She's so desperate for content 🤣🤣🤣
Emphasising how much she lovvvvvves liquid talc ...and hint hint she's nearly run out too .... purely coincidentally putting it on her story!!! 🤭🤭

Zoph don’t be a twit, you are in home bargains regularly yet you’ve never seen their 99p liquid talc, it’s the same as those below ( above the one you say you’ve bought for £14.95)

Inot only showing you have more money than sense if it’s true but also showing you don’t give a tit about the planet
892BFFD6-4D7B-4194-B026-32531164A93D.png
17956CBE-8E07-474A-B82B-8153E35F09D2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so desperate for content 🤣🤣🤣
Emphasising how much she lovvvvvves liquid talc ...and hint hint she's nearly run out too .... purely coincidentally putting it on her story!!! 🤭🤭
It’s a £1 in Asda, calm down Zopppphhhh it’s hardly high end 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh I think someone on here mentioned liquid talc a long time ago for (cough) chafing thighs (cough)
I was officially influenced. Bought some. And yes it bloody works a treat! So thank you whoever that was way back when 🥰

Reactions: 18
which part of the caddy video is an undeclared AD? Liquid talc? Vaseline? Nail files? Sophie?

Also.. What do you need the Vaseline for because I've had 2 kids and never once used vaseline on them?!?! 🥴

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.