Mrs Hinch #396 Has given birth after eating smarties, now she’s in bed sharing her farties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Eye_spy84
Made to fit.
Hinch has given birth after eating smarties and now she’s in bed sharing her farties

(The title may get changed by the mods though)

22/05/2021
She has had CC2, he is called Lennie and apparently, the name rhymes with Ronnie!

mrshinchhome_story_2579807541318682546_7275042606.jpg
mrshinchhome_story_2579820943646887641_7275042606.jpg

As per a lot of other peoples threads.
To make it fair on the next thread titles, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Wonder how the dog reacts to a new baby in castle grey skull.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It just upsets me that one day these kids (not just Hinch's) will read all these threads. I personally don't think their kids should be on social media. I couldn't imagine my kids ever having to read these things about themselves. If they want to expose their own lives on Instagram etc, fair doo's, but I think their kids should be given some privacy and not linked to the circus their parents put on.

• Heart
Reactions: 117
@HinchesSousChef Please can you explain what you meant about Jamie indulging the ‘smarties’ thing? What is the smarties relevance? I just did not understand that part of the montage at all!

Sorry for being dozy and behind! 🙈

Reactions: 11
Wonder how the dog reacts to a new baby in castle grey skull.
This is probably what I’m dreading most.

“ Henry loves his new brother so much he’s smiling.”
Photo of Henners doing whale eye and curling his lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
There was a comment on the other thread about with Ronnie she only put a few candid photos on for a few weeks and now she’s gone all out cuz there’s no anticipation. At least Ronnie has got them private moments not all over the gram, what chance does this little one have?! I think we need some serious laws in this country to protect children from social media. Not even 24 hours old and his image is plastered all over socials.

Reactions: 85
If she did really have the baby on the 22nd - as the baby heart monitor thing confirmed but is this real? I'm still not convinced.... but anyway

Is she not doing the 'no social media' thing backwards? The week before my due date I had all the time in the world as I'd finished work and had made no plans in case I went early. I was so bored just waiting around 🤣 then when I had my baby I didn't even have time to pick my phone up for the first week. I barely had any time to brush my hair.

But Hinch seems to have done this the other way round! A week of silence before the birth then can't get enough of Instagram now the baby's here! Ridiculous woman!

Reactions: 56
I'm no expect, but Lennie does not rhyme with Ronnie. I can't handle all the bragging 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 94
I'm still amazed that Onslow settled for having James as a middle name for both boys rather than a first name for his first born heir to Castle Greyskull. When I still actually liked Hinch I was convinced Ronnie would be called James after Jamie especially because the mutt was called Henry and I thought she had illusions of grandeur and wanted 'posh' names - how wrong I was.
I am now convinced that if she ever has a girl she'll be called Rosie!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Stacey latest stories, she has some very special friends coming round, do we think it’s sofa? Surly not so soon after giving birth

Reactions: 17
The previous poster who said about identity fraud:
Also very easy to guess answers to security questions now too!
Name of first pet
Name of first school
Mums maiden name etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.