Mrs Hinch #406 Hinch really is a silly mummy, fancy “forgetting” Ron had a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch, duck off with those pointy fingers. In fact, just duck off altogether. Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not my finest work, but it had to be done…. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why can't she just speak normally to her kids, it's all high pitched squeals!

Reactions: 14
🤦‍♀️ where is your bath from/where is your rug from/where is the blanket from....duck the duck offffffff!!! what a bunch of kiss-arse weirdos that message them - do they not have google??! Theyr desperate for some acknowledgement or engagement with wayne & waynetta hinncchhhCliffe - i honestly had no idea there were so many gullible people in the world!!? 😂
Are they real people messaging though? Or are they made up messages with the sole purpose of advertising at the heart of the posts? Hmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just seen Inches stories. His little giggle makes me want to sew up my vagina and never touch a man again.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why can't she just speak normally to her kids, it's all high pitched squeals!
My sil has always been the same and surprise surprise the children have grown up with rubbish conversational skills. Blank expressions or no acknowledgement atall usually 🤔

Reactions: 8
If she's still having after pains she best get to the doctor.. she's so full of tit

Reactions: 34
Been MIA for a bit but sorry lennie is a big kid? I mean I know our soph has giraffe legs but he looks sooo long in the sofa picture where she's holding him! Still firmly in hinchsouschef side for birth dates 😂

Reactions: 15
Poking Lennie now 🤦‍♀️
Maybe if she cut her nails,she wouldn't be afraid of touching her babies?

Reactions: 26
Don’t hate me for this but I actually like SS, I think she does do a good job with her kids personally. Yes Rex is covered in mud half/most of the time but personally I don’t see an issue with that, his a happy little boy that loves to play and explore. I’d rather have my children covered in mud and loving life, than have my kid in designer gear head to toe, looking miserable as anything and to afraid to play like Ronnie is. Yes SS has messed up with a few things like the hospital and the other bits, and I cannot defend that in the slightest, but then we all mess up somewhere along the line with parenting our children, there is no such thing as a perfect parent! Only issue is with SS at the moment is she is turning into a bit of a hinch, which I’m starting to see more and more! (Like I said don’t hate me for this, just my personal opinion! Doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong)
I like SS too but she's just the same as all the others, it's money that controls them, she deletes things that Tattle point out just like Hinch and she'd sell her soul on the gram, not saying she's not a good Mum or not a nice person but what we see online is orchestrated for her gain.

Reactions: 11
Been MIA for a bit but sorry lennie is a big kid? I mean I know our soph has giraffe legs but he looks sooo long in the sofa picture where she's holding him! Still firmly in hinchsouschef side for birth dates 😂
He's certainly the biggest six week old I've ever seen .....

Reactions: 24
I always remember when my child was little and i would tell my friends how they weren’t sleeping through and how exhausted I was etc, and all they could think of was to say, “ah my child sleeps for 13 hours” or “I put them down and they go straight to sleep” and other general bragging….wanted to karate chop the cunts to the neck 😡
Oh tit! I was once one of those braggers, my gremlins slept all night from birth, still lazy shits now they're all grown up 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.