Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If shes getting upset about comments made about Ronnie, perhaps stop plastering him online? Just a thought....
Exactly!!!! She's exposing him to this. One day he will be old enough to Google his name. She's a bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 24
I think gleam need to have a word with our Soph.

Yes 1 person said something about Ronnie which i do not agree with but now "3" million people are attacking this one person and her kids.

So Soph take a long hard look at your self you got one negative comment this woman now has thousands.

You are nothing but vindictive and spiteful and you are well aware of the bleeping game you are playing.

Reactions: 30
Can’t help but think this lady who was unkind is now in a dark place....
This isn’t acceptable at all tbh!
Everyone’s said something inappropriate about a child before, come on admit it we’ve all said at one point “god his/she’s an ugly baby” I have ✋
I was that one mum that said my daughter was ugly between 3months and 8months she was!!!! 😂

no one beat me down or threatened me, no one made me feel bad! Its playground stuff it really is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Someone really does need to step in now and stop this narsasitic bully from doing anymore damage. She is one very dangerous woman and she needs some serious help. For F sake will someone please take that stupid phone off her!

Reactions: 26
Listening to this podcast is cringey.. Hearing her interrupt them all constantly oh my god I don’t think I can carry on listening and only 6 mins in. She doesn’t stop!!!!!

Edit: Haven’t caught up with this thread yet I can’t believe it’s 10 pages in already!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her army aren't much better. 2 comments calling the lady's child something out the exorcist. Hope you're proud of yourself Soph... underhanded bleep
Irony very lost on these vile cretins. I was given that same insult as a school kid.

Reactions: 5
Oh I'm blocking the witch....yes you name and Shame!!!!! Or just stop posting him altogether you greedy fucker! Sorry my language is awful but she infuriates me so much. You want to be famous, well guess what..this is the price you pay. Rightly or wrongly.

Reactions: 28
Hope she’s proud of herself 😡😡
Absolutely shocking!!!
Sophie is a spoilt brat who thinks her and her family are the best in the world. Well they are not.
she is allowing this to happen by a bunch of chavs who probably are neglecting their own kids this morning to harass this woman. What disgusting people all this for a heart emoji off Sophie. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 29
She literally incites her pack of twats to commit the very act that she's condoning. "I don't know how people can go to bed at night knowing what they do" well that includes you and your followers Soph. No wonder you have such trouble sleeping.

Reactions: 35
Someone really does need to step in now and stop this narsasitic bully from doing anymore damage. She is one very dangerous woman and she needs some serious help. For F sake will someone please take that stupid phone off her!
It’s a shame that in the papers tomorrow it will be her story poor Hinch trolled again about baby. Instead of a story calling her and her army out

Not condoning any comments on Ronnie's appearance but I've read worse and if I have I'm sure she has too. This is another ploy to make people feel sorry for her and another way to get more followers in my opinion. Every move is calculated. If I'd have read that at 11pm last night about my child and I was that upset I would post about it straight away through anger and adrenaline. Not sleep on it and post it the next day? It doesn't make sense. She's now basically trolling that girl and I feel sorry for the original poster tbh, we all make comments without thinking and we all judge whether we like to admit it or not.
I’ve reported her story for bullying.

Can everyone else report it as well

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Everyone at some point has made a flying comment about a child, it’s not ment Maliciously. I hope Sophie knows what’s she’s done, calling out someone with with her massive following also it’s absolutely vile. Course it wasn’t nice too see but she puts her baby on social media open on a public place. What a massive twit

Reactions: 22
It’s a shame that in the papers tomorrow it will be her story poor Hinch trolled again about baby. Instead of a story calling her and her army out
I know 😥 it's so frustrating. She plays such a good game at all this. Its just a shame we can't somehow expose all them nasty vile comments she made on her Twitter pre hinch mania. What would all her following think of her then!

Reactions: 10
Hopefully the comments on the paper stories will tell a different story, they usually do and old Soph can't moderate them!

Reactions: 13
Literally infuriates me how she responds to hate with hate from her head army.... if she’s in the public eye you’ve got to be prepared for comments like that, I mean I know she’s not on the same level but I’ve seen lots of posts saying that Beyoncé’s beautiful daughter Blue Ivy is ugly and other unkind things and comments about other celebs kids. Do they send fans after people...no! Don’t post him online or get out the spotlight and seriously tell your ‘army’ to wind their necks in before someone does something silly. Bunch of hypocrites

I have been on the end of something a bit like this. I made a comment on Twitter about Strictly Come Dancing of all things and the celeb I was criticising quote tweeted it to her followers who quickly started attacking me. It was nothing nasty, but it wasn’t pouring sunshine on the celeb like she was used to. It went on for days. JK Rowling getting involved didn’t help. The Radio Times and Daily Mail wrote click bait articles about it. I was in a good place and I hadn’t said anything mean and it really affected me. The hate I got was crazy and my phone didn’t stop for days. All because a D-list celeb shared my name.

Sophie has no idea what she is unleashing. No idea at all. She needs to be stopped. Her management company need to get involved immediately and put a stop to this. It is dangerous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Just caught up.. I can’t believe she’s naming and shaming again. She has such a huge platform and she uses it for this reason?

Soph hun, you plaster your child all over the internet and the world is a cruel place, you’re gonna get people who want to say nasty tit. I’m not sticking up for the woman who made the comments but I’m also not feeling sorry for Sophie either, not one bit.

Does she think she’s the only person in the world that’s had somebody say something bad about their child? It just so happens she’s in the public eye so tit that is said WILL SURFACE!!!!

Please I’m not condoning trolling Ronnie, it’s bleeping horrible, but I cannot believe this tit still shocks her enough to go do a pity post and cry on her stories. Does she think nobody says anything bad about the kardashian children? Don’t think I’ve ever seen a celeb crying over ‘trolling’ as much as our Soph. Just duck off now.

I don’t think I can actually watch her stories anymore she infruriates me so badly. Such a narcissistic bully who acts like she’s the only person in the entire world so how dare anybody say something badly against her.

Once again I’m not sticking up for the person who made the comments, I just can’t believe Sophie doesn’t expect this still when every other picture, story or post is of Ronnie. There are nasty people out there who don’t give a tit what they say. I really hope the person in question doesn’t have mental health issues and spends the day reading hate messages, I really do.

IT’S NOT NICE BUT RISE ABOVE IT YOU CHILDISH BINT AND LEARN TO STOP POSTING YOUR CHILD ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does no one see the lead up here - yesterday was “replying to as many comments as I can “ which will then justify why she’s stumbled across this trolls comments - I’m suprised the panic attack didn’t come after the exposing of this woman tho- but every move is calculated so I’m sure it will be revealed !
I have to add I don’t condone the bad comments about a child , about Sophie’s appearance or ability as a mother , but these accounts doing it know about the backlash and could be as attention seeking as sophie - remember any attention is good for some people .
All the PND stuff will be in the book coming this year - mentioning it in the podcast was so it didn’t seem random when it’s all in the book . You can’t say on someone else’s behalf if they had it or not - or have a go for the way they dealt with it . This subjects far too sensitive for our “opinions” , again something to use to support she is being “trolled” .
Don’t think for a minute there wasn’t a briefing before the podcast with bullet points on what they wanted to get covered , I.e Jamie being a first time dad , the cottage hopping , her pregnancy and health during . There would have been little pointers for the “chat” to naturally divert to the next subject . Also how annoying was sophie just cutting Jamie off - he almost fooled me but I honestly think he’s the biggest brain behind the whole operation !

While I am here also - when you accept jobs from these brands there are contracts - times things need to be posted , scripts on what they say , very strict rules as obviously they are paying mega bucks so she has to abide by them - don’t ever think she’s posts random tit on her stories because she doesn’t , she plants seeds , she manipulates how her life looks in preparation for the next ad post - I heard it from the mouth of another influencer , someone had asked her to share something on their stories but because she was mid reel for a paid ad she couldn’t have breaks or anything else posted between that time !

also I am wandering if when she says she turns down more work than she accepts is she referring to the heaps of “gifted” items people have made and sent her she chooses not to share 😂

sorry for the rant - happy Friday !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.