Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a bit depressing that all veg is as important to her as mugshots, mash and ice cream when it should be the foundation of a healthy diet.
Screenshot_20190528-121950.jpg

Reactions: 7
Thought she had ran out of CIF wipes?? Couldn’t find them anywhere apparently??
Perhaps u should look in your basket you lying sod!!
Swiftly pushed back
Just watched 😂🤣😂🤣and she pushed the basket back as she realised😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I stopped watching her stories a while ago because I couldn't stomach them. 🤢 Decided to go take a look today after seeing all the posts and yes, her mask is slipping. Massively. The truth always outs somehow. ATB hun!

Also, that story of Jamie in the background and her comments were so 'classy' 🤮🤮
Do videos go out live then? Surely she could of deleted that vileness Why would u post that out to your 2.4M followers!
Shut the door Hun! 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I don’t usually share screenshots but why is she suddenly showing everyone her fantastic smart meter (that she’s being paid to promote and she’s properly shown it this time) 6 days after actually filming the video?? Obvs waiting for the pay check to come through 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
X5 AD In one shot from her product placements in Narnia.
You knew you didn’t need to restock. But you got caught out lying didn’t you Sophie.

Oops.

I also don’t think you’ve “changed someone’s life”. You aren’t Mother Teresa. You shared a picture of a mobile... you’ve increased profit temporarily for her business. Then the fad will die out.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The absolute arrogance of this!

At least I can go to bed at night Soph knowing that everything my kids have has been purchased by our hard earned cash and not by selling our soul or manipulating others for my own personal financial gain. Think about that ‘eh, all the best.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And now it’s a swipe up for a gas/electric smart reader! Wow, I seriously think she’d sell her soul to the devil for a price!! Wonder how much the story & swipe up cost eversmart 🤦🏻‍♀️ ££££££££££££££££££££

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve been following this thread for a while having been a bit of a Hincher mid-last year until it flipped from friendly lady who just cleans her house to swipe and buy/swipe and buy. Saw through it all then.

But I’m only posting now as I’m utterly horrified at the post she’s just done justifying all the freebies while still encouraging people to BUY BUY BUY.

Reactions: 10
In every video she is sharing today she sounds so snappy, is it me or does it seem like she's getting bored of cleaning?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That ad for the smart meter was dire, she did an awful job at selling it.

Us guys are paying the tens of thousands they will have paid her to promote it as offgem allowed the budget for smart meter rollouts (including mareting I believe) to be covered by increasing bills. These free devices aren't free at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.