Mrs Hinch #348 New grass for me and mummy. Her gift for telling me I had a baby in tummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here ... and I know it’s probably off ... but why on earth is Ronnie sat on the hob?!? 😧🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Also, I thought she said they were out in the garden in all weathers? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The lion, the witch and the audacity of this b!tch, is promoting a product that she has been using wrong for years.
The hinchers will lavvvve it though hun, crying that you have learnt a new fact. 👍ATB
The lion, the witch and the audacity of this b!tch.
👆🏻 Should be the next thread title 🤣

Also who is SW 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20210310-123214_Instagram.jpg
yes Soph, of course I know that touching something after it's been cleaned will recontaminate the area. So does my 5 year old. You absolute pleb 🙄
Do you not wipe your arse in the afternoon because you've already done it in the morning?

This woman really boils my blood with all of her condescending stupidity🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
And she wonders why she has the most threads, what an irresponsible dick. You can still go for a walk even if it’s raining. Does she not walk Henry in the rain or just let him tit on the planters?

Reactions: 16
OMG get your child off the hob FFS!!

What is a fun pod/ learning tower?
Little step stools with an enclosed bit on the top so they can be at counter height without the danger of falling off. I have one and my toddler loves it. Always "helping" me make his breakfast or baking.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
1. It’s not going to be the latest goss is it, because it was recorded ages ago.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

2. I know it sound petty but I’m a bit disappointed in SW, back to sucking up to them both after the comment of ‘your baby will live on in Ronnie’. Don’t think I’d get over a comment like that, and after she said she’d ‘woken up’ to Hinch too 🙄
Who is SW?

Reactions: 2
What is a fun pod/ learning tower?
Something like this. Very trendy. Very pricey. We had one second hand for £20 and then sold it on for £20 when we didn’t need it anymore lol.
They are an actual god send for those of you who do actually bake with your toddler or have toddlers who like to help in the kitchen. But we all know Hinch will only want it for that one photo.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t know she doesn’t advertise like any other person on instagram. She’s making out as if she’s known about the products for ages but I’ve seen other instagrammers do ads on this product 🙄
I’m sure I have recently seen this product advertised on TV

Reactions: 2
And she wonders why she has the most threads, what an irresponsible dick. You can still go for a walk even if it’s raining. Does she not walk Henry in the rain or just let him tit on the planters?
I imagine they are the type of owners that only walk him when it’s sunny. They need to be walked every day Soph, yours needs double the exercise of average to get some weight off the poor thing!

The sitting him on the electric/halogen/induction hob thing is really bad. No way should he be on there. For some one with 4million sheep bots followers, she really needs to be more careful.

Reactions: 18
‘It’s raining outside so me and Ron are going to do some washing’ *places Ronnie in the washing machine for Instagram photo op*

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah right Ronnie is helping with the cheesecake eggs, he’ll get a dose of calpol and be sent to bed so princess can have fun

• Sad
Reactions: 15
"We are going to make..." ??!! 🤔...Yeah right dont believe you unless you show it Soph 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🤣 cos since when is Ronnie allowed to participate homebaking - Have i missed something??!! 🤪 Good thing shes got some microban to clean up afterwards😅

Reactions: 9
Something like this. Very trendy. Very pricey. We had one second hand for £20 and then sold it on for £20 when we didn’t need it anymore lol.
They are an actual god send for those of you who do actually bake with your toddler or have toddlers who like to help in the kitchen. But we all know Hinch will only want it for that one photo.
I agree, these are amazing for parents who actually pay attention to their little ones and let them join in. We also got one off eBay for cheap and sold it on for the same price. 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.