Mrs Hinch #55 Greedy grinch can't sleep at night, she's searching for more eBay Turkish delight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG conspiracy theory:
Jamie has quit work to be with Ronnie while Hinchy goes on the Loose Lasses panel?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also have a feeling she will play the PND card at some point when it suits her. I currently have my little one asleep on my chest after a traumatic birth and not bonding properly due to PND and PTSD. Such a serious illness and something that needs to be mentioned more often. I didn't feel like I loved my baby to begin with and the guilt made it a thousand times worse seeing people going on about how much they love their babies and how easy they are finding it and how they sleep through the night etc whilst I was having the worst time and feeling alone.
Snap. My little one is asleep on my chest right now because he'll scream if I try to put him down for a nap. Also had a traumatic birth that I'm just coming to terms with (I've tended to just put up a front and try to convince myself I was fine) which made it difficult to bond with him at the beginning.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have wondered about my daughter being autistic. What signs was your son showing? I know it’s different for boys and girls.
He was seemingly developing fine, hitting all his milestones on time, seemed a bit distracted at times and hard to get his attention but we didn’t think too much of it at the time because he was still young. It wasn’t until around the 15 month mark that it became obvious. He only had like three words (mama, dada, nana) but then he regressed and stopped saying anything altogether. It was like he was in his own wee bubble, and we were invisible to him. He never responded to his name, didn’t engage with us when we tried to play with him, his eye contact was extremely poor.

He wouldn’t play with toys in the typical sense, preferred lining them up or just simply throwing them around. His tantrums were explosive and he became extremely fixated on one activity for ages. If we tried to move him on to something else, he couldn’t handle it. His eating was shocking (still is!) due to sensory processing issues.

Speech and language therapy and starting nursery at 2 was a great help. He used to echo a lot of what he heard from TV and speaks with a sort of posh, hard to place accent (we’re pure Glaswegian, so it’s very noticeable here!). He does function really well now that he’s a bit older, i just worry about him going to school next year because he takes things very literally and is easily led if he thinks what other kids are doing looks fun (not really understanding that it’s wrong) and could end up in trouble a lot because of it! 😅

Sorry for the long post!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dont think she's stamped her toilet roll in a while has she? Seems old news like minky, bedtime blasts and everything else she used to do but doesn't now 😂😂
One thing I hated recently was when she cleaned her washing machine again. She’s got a link to that on her page so why does she need to make a whole new video about it? It enraged me

Reactions: 6
Wonder why she never mentioned she was going 👀

New loose women ... is that a hint 🤭
I really hope ITV have more sense than to have her on their books. This Morning haven’t had a interest in her. She done that one segment and went on to promote her book but other than that she’s not been back on has she? She’s more suited to Loose Women as their all rotten people but still, is hate for her to become a regular on a programme I don’t even watch 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I also have a feeling she will play the PND card at some point when it suits her. I currently have my little one asleep on my chest after a traumatic birth and not bonding properly due to PND and PTSD. Such a serious illness and something that needs to be mentioned more often. I didn't feel like I loved my baby to begin with and the guilt made it a thousand times worse seeing people going on about how much they love their babies and how easy they are finding it and how they sleep through the night etc whilst I was having the worst time and feeling alone.
I really relate to this so much. My child is 11 now and I still don’t like to talk about it. Very dark times indeed.
The relationship we have now tho you’d never think it!
If she dares play that card I’ll go mad.

I’ve always thought she displays the signs of someone that might have it (just my opinion) and if that’s the case it would of been so much better to say from the start... could of done a lot of good.
She’s the kind that will only chuck out there ahead of book sales or to distract from bad press

Reactions: 4
Actually one negative thing I will say, is she needs to sack her hair stylist! I can put her in touch with a great colourist and extension technician!
That is actually shocking! I know it’s not the best quality photo but you can see how badly her hair is done. I do my own highlights and they look better than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how she'll find TV? Being so used to controlling her own content, hiding behind a phone/filters. She can prerecord her stories and release what she chooses. Her heavily censored comments... TV is kinda going to leave her bare? She might be in love with the idea of it but reality... 🤔

Reactions: 17
I wonder how she'll find TV? Being so used to controlling her own content, hiding behind a phone/filters. She can prerecord her stories and release what she chooses. Her heavily censored comments... TV is kinda going to leave her bare? She might be in love with the idea of it but reality... 🤔
Exactly, no Gretel to hide behind, no glam butterfly filter. I’d be interested to see how she’ll cope with the others. Will she cry “troll” if they don’t agree with her? Send out more cryptic Insta posts? 🙄 💤

Reactions: 11
I commented on his post saying why does he want endorsement from a person like Hinch no reply and now my comment is gone but after reading he is now defending her !! so clearly he only interested in making more money honest business practice is now clearly not a thing , all you need to do is get a Influencer to rave about your product and hopefully all their brainwashed followers will buy buy buy I am disgusted with the whole lot of them so pleased I make my own cleaning stuff because no way will any of these companies who advertise through Hinch will ever get one penny from me
A business who writes shinny in their bio instead of shiny, i’d bloody stay well away too! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Boobelle sorry I'm a technophobe or whatever's they call them
Did you send that to her?

He was seemingly developing fine, hitting all his milestones on time, seemed a bit distracted at times and hard to get his attention but we didn’t think too much of it at the time because he was still young. It wasn’t until around the 15 month mark that it became obvious. He only had like three words (mama, dada, nana) but then he regressed and stopped saying anything altogether. It was like he was in his own wee bubble, and we were invisible to him. He never responded to his name, didn’t engage with us when we tried to play with him, his eye contact was extremely poor.

He wouldn’t play with toys in the typical sense, preferred lining them up or just simply throwing them around. His tantrums were explosive and he became extremely fixated on one activity for ages. If we tried to move him on to something else, he couldn’t handle it. His eating was shocking (still is!) due to sensory processing issues.

Speech and language therapy and starting nursery at 2 was a great help. He used to echo a lot of what he heard from TV and speaks with a sort of posh, hard to place accent (we’re pure Glaswegian, so it’s very noticeable here!). He does function really well now that he’s a bit older, i just worry about him going to school next year because he takes things very literally and is easily led if he thinks what other kids are doing looks fun (not really understanding that it’s wrong) and could end up in trouble a lot because of it! 😅

Sorry for the long post!
Thank you.

Actually one negative thing I will say, is she needs to sack her hair stylist! I can put her in touch with a great colourist and extension technician!
She’s just so fake. Proves it when you see the normal non filtered photos.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.